Is it.. love?!

Is it .. love?! (Stopped updating, Sorry! )

Listen to this while reading -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_RLJ0xSX1Q&feature=related

-School bell rang-

 L.Joe POV 

It's lunch time now. I stand up and start walking out the door, but before I did,I heard a voice "Um, do you have any time?" a girl said. I turned around and look at her, it was ______. I replied,"Uhm, yeah, why?". "Can you show me around the school if you can?" she replied with a warm smile.My heart beated and my face went a little red, "Um, yeah sure", I replied."Thank you", she replied, bowing and walks toward me. "Anytimes", I made a light smile. My heart kept on beating and beating, this never had happen to me before I though."Don't you want to eat lunch?", she said. I looked at her, "Um, I don't eat lunch", I replied."Well, you should! Next time I should bring some lunch for you", she said with a grin.My face went red and looks away,"You don't have to",I mumbled. 

I showed her around the school and then I heard somebody yelled,"_____!". I looked to see who it was, it was another new girl that was next to ____. I heard _____ replied "Oh hey Hyuna". I didn't know what to do so I said, "I'll leave you two alone then", and walks away. I heard her shout to me "I'll meet you in class then! Thanks for showing me around, L.Joe". My face heated and my heart was beating even faster and faster than before. I whispered, "She called my name..", and put a grin on.

Your POV

I watched him walks away. I mumbled,"He was a bit cute", and made a little smile. Then I saw Hyuna looking at me. I looked at her, and she said, "What were you mumbling about?". I blushed,"Oh it was nothing..", I smiled and put my link my arm with her arm. "Let's go back to class, the bell is almost ringing", I said while running. She replied,"O-o-okay then". I looked at her face, her expression isn't really good than when I saw her this morning. I wondered what happen.. 

Hyuna POV

I don't know what had happened to me. I don't know if I can tell ______  about this, I thought to myself. I don't want to keep a secret. It was a few minutes ago that I came back from the nurse and I had a really bad news. I can't tell _______ or anyone in class.. I guess I should just keep it a secret. 

-School bell rang- Everyone went to their seat 

YOUR POV

I looked around and I didn't have a good expression on. I didn't see Hyuna at all. I wondered where she is .. I looked around. I also asked L.Joe, he shooked his head no. Now, I'm really worried. What happened to Hyuna? Why was she like that when I saw her during lunch? Is anything wrong? I almost teared up but the teacher already came in so I hold my tears. I'll look for her later! But really, what happened to her? .. 

L.JOE POV 

I looked at ________ . I was shocked, her expression.. it was.. 

YOUR POV

I told the teacher if I can go to the bathroom. The teacher allowed and I rushed out. I looked inside every single bathroom door and I see no sight of Hyuna.. I fell to the ground, Hyuna.. where is she?! I started tearing up. I fold my hands praying nothing had happen, please.. please.., tear was rushing out that I can't even finish what I need to say. . 

WHERE ARE YOU HYUNA? Why aren't you in class or the bathroom? What's with your expression during lunch?

 

----TO BE CONTINUED-----