TWO

Failure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two long months for a certain Japanese girl. She’s been isolating herself since the day her girlfriend left her. She’s blaming herself so bad not only because Tzuyu left her but also because Tzuyu might leave twice. Aside from that Momo immediately went back to Japan avoiding Sana’s presence, Nayeon went back to their house saying she doesn’t want to see Sana for a while, Dahyun also doesn’t want to talk to her. Everyone in the dorm basically hates her.

 

“Sana you need to eat.” Jihyo said while standing beside her bed with her arms crossed.

“I don’t have appetite.” Sana said without looking at their leader

“I hope you’re completely aware that you avoiding us won’t fix anything.”

Sana sat up straight looking into her leader’s eyes, Jihyo sat down beside Sana and hug her sideways.

“I know you’re already regretting things. I know you’re blaming yourself but let’s be honest here you running away from what you’ve done won’t solve anything.”

Sana sighed Jihyo is right. If she really wants Tzuyu back she needs to do something. It may sound stupid and pathetic right now but she realized that she loves Tzuyu so much. She will do everything to bring her back.

“Thank you Jihyo! I’ll fix everything!”

Sana immediately got up from bed and went to see Dahyun. She grabbed Dahyun’s shoulders and looked into her eyes.

“Dahyunie, Sana-unnie will fix everything. I’ll bring back Tzuyu. I promise!”

“U-unnie?”

“Dahyun promise me if Tzuyu comes back everything will come back to normal. I’ll be your unnie again, you won’t hate me anymore. Please Dahyun, I-I love Tzuyu. I-I’m sorry for what I’ve done I’m a complete idiot. Chaeyoung is right. I-I made a big mistake. I-I ruined Twice as well as our friendship. I-I’ll make things right I promise.” Sana said while tears are overflowing from her eyes. She didn’t know that a certain pair of eyes are watching her.

“Finally, you realized your mistakes.”

“Nayeon-unnie?”

“Hi.” Nayeon gave Sana her bunny smile. Sana ran towards her bunny friend.

“I missed you Unnie! I’m sorry. I promise to—”

“Stop I already heard your drama. Now go find Tzuyu for me okay? Bring her back or I’ll kill you.”

“Yes! I’ll bring our Tzuyu back!”

“I guess we’re all good now?” the small cub said while holding her girlfriend’s hand

“Yes Chaeng. I’m really sorry for hurting your best friends.” Sana said while looking at the floor.

“Just promise me you won’t do it again. Dahyun and Tzuyu deserves to be happy.”

“I promise.”

“Now go find our Tzuyu. I can’t wait to see her!” Nayeon said with her sincere smile showing.

Sana called her manager to ask about Tzuyu but she cannot seem to find any information about the youngest member. She tried calling her number and contacting her SNS but there’s no trace. She even called Tzuyu’s mom in Taiwan but she just said that Tzuyu is not staying with her and had no idea where she is. Two weeks had passed but Sana won’t just give up. She promised to bring Tzuyu back.

“Sana are you okay?”

“Yes Jeongyeon. I’m just thinking about Tzuyu.”

“We all know that you’re thinking about her.”

“Have you tried asking Momo-unnie?” Mina asked

Suddenly her mood lit up. She realized she haven’t asked her best friend about Tzuyu.

She immediately dialed Momo’s number. All the members are looking at her while the phone is still ringing

“Hello?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter