ONE

Failure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu-ah I love youuu!” Sana said while holding her mic and eyeing to kiss Tzuyu. Tzuyu immediately dodged the kiss and ignored Sana. The crowd laugh due to the younger girl’s action. Sana shook her head and laugh, but deep inside she’s hurting.

 

It’s been half a year since Sana and Tzuyu started dating and since then the younger girl always fail to show and give her girlfriend the affection that the older one wants. Sana never talk about it, she never complains, but the truth is she badly wants the younger girl’s affection. But she cannot deny the fact that she loves Tzuyu so much. She’s very understanding, Sana is fully aware that she’s Tzuyu’s first relationship that’s why she thought her girlfriend only needs time to adjust.

But…

Sana is getting impatient.

 

“Sana-unnie it’s okay. Tzuyu might feel uncomfortable you know.” Dahyun whispered to Sana.

“Should I kiss you then?” Sana said while looking into Dahyun’s eyes.

“U-unnie!”

Sana kissed Dahyun’s cheeks. The crowd went wild, Dahyun could only hide her blushing face because of embarrassment while Sana feeling satisfied grinning from ear to ear.

 

After the fan meeting the girls all went inside their respective cars. The other girls are expecting that Tzuyu and Sana would sit next to each other like they always do but.

“Dahyun-ahh sit next to me!”

“How about Tzuyu?” Dahyun asked

“Ahh. I’ll be riding the other van Dahyun-unnie you can sit beside Sana-unnie.” Tzuyu said while flashing her signature smile. Immediately after those words Tzuyu excused herself and went to the over van.

“What was that?” The oldest member asked.

“What do you mean Nayeon-unnie?” Sana asked while looking to her unnie and hugging Dahyun beside her. Nayeon could only shake her head and roll her eyes, thinking about their Maknae’s feeling after Sana wanted to sit beside Dahyun instead of her own girlfriend.

 

On the other hand, Tzuyu is looking through the window having her deep thought.

“Tzuyu-ahh, are you okay?”

“Yes, Momo-unnie I’m just tired.” Tzuyu gave Momo a genuine smile making the Japanese girl relived.

“Unnie is just here for you! Unnie loves you Tzuyu-ahh.” Momo gave Tzuyu her killer aegyo making the younger girl laugh.

“Thank you unnie!”

 

Momo is hurt. She’s hurt because she’s in love with the Taiwanese beauty since the first time she saw her. It was love at first sight but she never had a chance to confess, plus the fact that her best friend Sana has a huge crush to Tzuyu making things more complicated for her. Seeing her best friend hurt the girl she loves is the most painful thing for her. She loves Tzuyu so much and she’s willing to sacrifice a lot of things for her, even her own happiness. Momo silently love Tzuyu with all her heart.

 

Upon arriving their dorm Jeongyeon immediately suggested to watch a movie together. She’s fully aware of the silently war of SaTzu and she wants them to make things up as soon as possible. After changing their clothes Jeongyeon said

“Girls let’s watch some movies!”

All the girls settled themselves. Tzuyu was about to sit beside her girlfriend but even before walking near Sana, Tzuyu saw how Sana kissed Dahyun. Her heart break into million pieces. No one in the room saw that kiss expect Tzuyu.

“Unnies I’m not feeling well. Can I just sleep in our room?”

Everyone shifted their attention to Tzuyu who’s standing in front of them holding her favorite plushie.

“Of course, Tzuyu-ahh. Get some rest okay?” Jihyo said while giving their precious maknae a genuine smile.

 

Tzuyu excused herself. She went to their room and cried herself silently.

 

-

It’s been a month since that incident. The members are still confused on what’s happening between Sana and Tzuyu. Sana always picks Dahyun over Tzuyu and everyone is completely aware of how Tzuyu feels, well except for Sana. Jihyo being the leader wants to talk to Sana because she’s fully aware that this situation could ruin their friendship. Jihyo called Sana, they went inside Jeongyeon and Momo’s room where Nayeon and Jeongyeon are waiting.

“Sana, I think you already know why I called you.” Jihyo said in a serious tone.

“No, why did you call me?” Nayeon smirked. She’s mad at Sana, super mad.

“Sana, I know you know what Jihyo is talking about.” Jeongyeon said with disappointment

“Is this about Tzuyu? We’re fine okay.” Sana said uninterested.

“Fine? Could you please define “fine” for me? Because I think Tzuyu is hurting here.”

“Nayeon-unnie could you please chill, I talked to Tzuyu about this and she said she’s okay with me and Dahyun being close together.”

“Sana are you a fool or numb? Do you really think Tzuyu is okay with this set up? You’re crazy.” Nayeon walked out of the room slamming the door.

“You heard Nayeon? Talk to Tzuyu solve this. Not because Tzuyu isn’t saying anything she’s completely okay with it.”

Sana walked out the door feeling defeated. As soon as she walks out the door she saw her best friend standing near the door crossing her arms.

“Momo?”

“I’m sorry Sana but I don’t want to talk with you righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter