surprise

go girl crush
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wheein/Moonbyul

720w, fluff

---

On the morning of her 23rd birthday, Wheein rolls over in bed and snoozes her alarm.

It will be silent for another five minutes before starting its incessant chime again. And then, just for today, she’ll hit snooze one more time.

Happy birthday to me.

She’s just about to doze off again when her bedroom door is flung open.

“Wheein!!”

It’s Byulyi, oddly chipper for this time of day. Wheein stuffs her face into the pillow and hopes her silence will be enough to deter the over-enthusiastic girl. At least for the next ten minutes.

Instead, she yelps as Byulyi flops on top of her, arms wrapping her up tight in the blankets like a roll of kimbap.

“Happy birthday, pretty girl.” Byulyi says, and it would be cheesy if her grin wasn’t so genuine, her nose crinkling in that adorable way Wheein loves. Even though her eyes are still sleep-heavy, Wheein can’t help but smile.

“So, any plans for today?” Byulyi asks casually, sitting up, settling cross-legged on the blankets.

Wheein rolls out of bed and puts on her glasses, shuffling over to the closet to get changed. “I’ve got to pick up some more cat food for Kkomo,” she says, pulling her shirt off over her head, taking her time before she eventually picks out a blue button-up. She glances over her shoulder and smirks at Byulyi’s slack-jawed expression before she buttons her top.

“I’ll do some laundry, and then I’m going to put on a drama and enjoy the rest of my day off. I’ll see if Hyejin wants to get dinner, maybe.”

Arms wrap around her waist as Byulyi presses into her from behind, nosing the back of h

Please log in to read the full chapter