White

¿How much do you know? |BTS Terror| Mystery

 

 

                    15355b1afd067eec876637390931.gif

 

 

¨ subject 081523 Please sit down, in a few minutes you will begin your interrogation ¨

A man's voice rang through those white walls, there was nothing but a bed with white sheets and a white wooden shelf... Everything was white.

White, white, white.

But he hated him, he hates white for the only reason that the love of his life loved him but he's not here anymore, what was the point of loving a color when he's not here anymore? Not too stupid? –Thought

Yes

He, that boy blue hair with charming smile and fierce look, the, Min Yoongi.

The room lit up, highlighting the damn color he hated, yes, the white. He heard a ¨ click ¨ and the door opened letting him see how a man in the dark suit entered the room. His footsteps resonated in the room as he walked towards the table in the middle, Yoongi only attentively watched the movements of the subject who had invaded his privacy, his space.

"¿Min Yoongi?" I ask the man in the black suit

"You know the answer, imbecile," I answered with arrogance before he stood on the bed and sat in the chair that was in front of the subject "What the hell do you want?" 

"answers" 

"What, are you coming to interrogate me?"

However the man did not answer this time, he moved his hand slowly into his bag under the watchful eye of Yoongi to remove about seven leaves and a red pen putting it in front of him. 

"Responda"

"You've kept Me locked up like a caged dog, ¿you think I'm going to answer you?" I look at the man with hate Tell your bosses you can go yourself 

The man smiled half-way "Are you afraid to remember them?" Yoongi clenched his jaw "Bingo, di at the point, huh?"

"Tsk... you" 

the man in the suit smiled before moving his sack slightly to show him the weapon he had kept 

"Do you think you scare me with that son of a ?" I look at the guy "please, that's nothing to what I've done"

"You have 45 minutes to answer this, are questions all you have to do is to enclose the answers if they are true or are false, if you put on abstention will execute you at this very moment" the man said "You can start now, remember that you have 45 minutes..."