Part 3

All I Need is a...

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Taekwoon yells once he stepped inside Hakyeon's house with his luggage and saw Sanghyuk's tall figure instead of Hakyeon's small frame running inside and out of the kitchen. He was leaving Korea for a week and leaving Hakyeon under Hongbin's care so he expected Hongbin to be at Hakyeon's place, but what he got was Sanghyuk, cooking in Hakyeon's kitchen and a few seconds after Taekwoon's yelling, Hakyeon ran from his bedroom to when the kitty sound was heard. Well, this was much better that Hakyeon expected Taekwoon to be. They were actually discussing on how to face Taekwoon when he came back later and suddenly Taekwoon got back a day before the day that he supposed to arive. Of course, the couple was surprised especially Sanghyuk when he was all flustered and feeling small under Taekwoon's deep and dark glares. 

On the other hand, Hakyeon noticed how cold Takwoon is towards his new boyfriend and he knows Sanghyuk and him have so much things to explained at Hakyeon's soccer player's bestfriend. And the time is now, since Taekwoon is not at the position of calm down and his fist could fly in any minutes if Sanghyuk spoken something wrong later. Looking at Sanghyuk, he ushers the younger with his eyegaze to go sit at the living room, while he handles the lion in the kitchen alone. As if he understand Hakyeon's sign, Sanghyuk slightly bows at Taekwoon and tries to walk away from the man. "Wait for a second," Taekwoon's soft and scary voice echoes in the kitchen, stopping Sanghyuk from moving almost right away. 

"We gonna have so much 'things' to talk Han Sanghyuk. Prepare yourself," he warns with his kitty voice, letting Sanghyuk walks back to the living room and now he's facing the sheepishly smiling bestfriend. "And you, why are you letting him in? Remember what I told you before? I'd kill him once I saw him breathing in front of my face," Hakyeon quickly grabs Taekwoon's arms, head shaking as he pleads Taekwoon to give Sanghyuk a chance and them to be happy as well. 

"But Taekwoon-ah, he didn't do it. It was just a misunderstanding,"

"What misunderstanding? Hakyeon I don't want you to get hurt. you know that I treasured you so much. I won't let you live with that kind of kid," Taekwoon sighed, feeling disappointed with Hakyeon for not listening to his advice before he left.

"He was framed. Hongbin told me, Hyunwoo hyung also know and that girl admitted to me myself. So Sanghyuk wasn't at fault. Please Taekwoon," 

"...we'll see about that," without replying anymore of Hakyeon's plead, nor Hakyeon letting his hands off Taekwoon's arm, the taller male dragged his bestfriend out of the kitchen with his deadly glare and march to where Sanghyuk is. At Hakyeon's spacious living room. Even Taekwoon's aura was life threathening, Sanghyuk could feel his life is going to end soon if he said something wrong.

As Taekwoon place his luggade at the corner of the couch, he sits on one of the single couch, eyes directly looking at Sanghyuk's nervous face. The feeling was like Sanghyuk's meeting his parents in law and Taekwoon acting so overprotective over Hakyeon scares him. "So, is there anything that you wanted to say at me? Or you want me to start talking first?" seeing how Sanghyuk flinched over his voice, amused Taekwoon a lot and he knows he can use this to scare him off. Who knows Sanghyuk is still being an at his bestfriend, Taekwoon would never allowed this happened again. He hardly see Hakyeon cries so to see him crying once for a while, hurts him as well as his bestfriend. They have been bestfriend since they were children and they would never hold themselves back if anyone hurt any one them. And now, Sanghyuk became the reason of Hakyeon cried the other day, he need to face Taekwoon.

"Uhh... like Hakyeon said, I was fra-"

"Hakyeon said nothing. I want to hear from your mouth, Sanghyuk. Man up, kid," 

Sanghyuk takes a deep breathe upon the harsh treatment from Taekwoon and he knows, he need to be a man in order to keep Hakyeon by his side. Plus, Taekwoon is Hongbin's boyfriend, he must have a bad impression on Sanghyuk, which Sanghyuk really need to change that perception. "I'm sorry for what had happened. I was framed, and I didn't get to push her away, Hakyeon hyung already entered the room and saw us in the position. I swear! I love him, so much and I love him more that I love Hongbin before. I won't hurt him, I would treat him carefully and with love like a precious porcelain. Hakyeon hyung is one the most important person in my life. He changed me, he brought me up to where I stand right now. I succeed in life because of him. Hell, I won't waste him like a trash, Taekwoon hyu- ssi. I love Hakyeon, please give me a chance to love him," Sanghyuk's eyes lit up when explaining to Taekwoon what had happened before and how much he loves Hakyeon. None of them are lies, those are all truth. 

For Sanghyuk to be this nervous is rare, when the younger male is always being so confident and brave whenever and wherever he is. Hakyeon is already nudging Taekwoon's shoulder, for him not to be silent in this matter, but stop when his bestfriend give him a glare as well. "I don't take empty promises Sanghyuk. If you love Hakyeon, prove it. Don't make him cry, don't let me know that he suffers because of you. Because when it reach to my ears that Hakyeon is crying because of you again, I would never hesitated to rip your throat off or get you lost your job as well. Remember, Hakyeon isn't a person that I can let go that easily. We grew up together, he's practically my brother and I would never let someone ruined his life like he doesn't worth any life. You got me?" 

"That's why I told you, that I need a chance to love a person like Hakyeon. I'll show the world that I will make him the happiest man alive, I know I can do this,"

"Great that you know. If you said you'd think that you can do it, I won't give my permission for you to date my Hakyeon," Taekwoon looks at both Hakyeon and Sanghyuk, asking the tanned male to sit beside Sanghyuk too. "Cha Hakyeon, you sure you love him and wanna date him?" he asked, and received an enthusiast nods from Hakyeon. Not to forget that he won't miss Sanghyu's tightly holding onto Hakyeon's hands.

"You? Sanghyuk, remember what I told you. Keep that in your mind," also he received a nod from the younger before sighing. "...do whatever you want, I'm going to shower. Oh and don't do that when I'm around because I will knock your door until you both annoyed," Taekwoon walks away from the living room, dragging along his suitcase to his room.

Thinking that Taekwoon already left and won't hear them, Sanghyuk gives Hakyeon a tight hug, before speaking not-too-loudly but Taekwoon definitely has a pair of rabbit ears. "Hey, doesn't he has his own house? Or why he doesn't go back to Hongbin's place?"

"Oi Han Sanghyuk! I can hear you brat! Already chasing me out huh?!!" Taekwoon's screeching voice back on the road when he heard Sanghyuk's talking behind his back. Seriously, Hakyeon will have a hard time to handle both of the important man in his life and now, Taekwoon also need to control his possesiveness over Hakyeon as a bestfriend just like how Hakyeon did when he has Hongbin as his boyfriend.

 

...

 

Hakyeon hates soccer, or all type of sports. But as for today, he need to give in since Taekwoon's team will be playing againts one of the hardest rival team which Taekwoon's alway found them hard to be defeated. Not to mention that, Hongbin here also has been so nervous mentally. First, he rarely watch Taekwoon's match because he scared Taekwoon would get injured and second, he actually bought a ring and wanted to propose Taekwoon if he won this game. Hakyeon cringed so hard when he listen to Hongbin's plan the other day and he told Sanghyuk about that. The younger boyfriend was only replied with a soft 'oh, okay good for them'. Hakyeon almost slapped his face right then, but since he loves Sanghyuk so much he won't ruined that handsome face and let Sanghyuk be. And now, the five of them including Hongbin's brother and his brother's boyfriend.

The first round of the match was very intense and for the person who loves to work out like Sanghyuk and Wonshik, they keep screaming and sighing when something wasn't right but Hakyeon, Hongbin and Jaehwan only watch quietly. Sometimes Hakyeon would frown because Sanghyuk is too noisy and busy screaming beside his ears. "Yah, what happened?" he asked, resulting Sanghyuk to pay him a glance. "Oh, the away team almost scored into Taekwoon's hyung team," Sanghyuk explained, only makes Hakyeon to let out a small 'oh' and back to his phone. But that wasn't long, Hongbin grabs his arms and looks at him pitifully, as if he wanted to pee in his pants. 

"What's with you?" Hakyeon questioned the dimpled, before dragging him out from the spectator's seat, leaving all the boys there. "Now, tell me,"

"Hyung, I'm scared. Can I not do this today? Ma-maybe we can postpone and le-lets go ho-home," Hongbin stutters and keep touching his pocket, feeling if the ring is still right there or not. But, when he can' feel the small circle accesory in his pocket, Hongbin starts to freak out once again and looks at Hakyeon, feeling the most scared and nervous. "Holy ....."

"What again?!!"

"Hyung, the ring... I think I dropped the ring,"

"WHAT?!!! WHERE?!!!" without waiting for Hongbin's answer, Hakyeon quickly put his eyes on the floor, so does Hongbin. Both of them keep walking and searching around the area and also look around the spectators area, without caring over the public complaints they're blocking the view. Hongbin was the most nervous one, even when his brother asked what are they looking for, Hongbin said nothing at keep searching under the seats until he heard something that he wish he didn't hear.

'Player No 12, Jung Taekwoon need to be stay out of the field because of injury. Red card for the away team'. As soon as it reached Hongbin's ears, his heart was about to burst and he immediately forgot about his ring. "Ta-taekwoon. My Taekwoon. MY TAEKWOON WAS INJURED!!!" he doesn't care anymore his friends are calling for him and ran to the infirmary, which he hoped to see Taekwoon there. Even if he can't enter, he must do it! Taekwoon can't be injured today, or anytime. Not in front of him. Hakyeon follows his up from behind with the others, tailing Hongbin without telling the younger that the ring he was looking for was actually in Hakyeon's pocket. He just loved to mess with Hongbin and glances at Sanghyuk, before whispering. "His ring is actually with me. He nervous for nothing." widen his eyes, Sanghyuk can't believe that Hakyeon made Hongbin to be messed like that.

They all arrived at Taekwoon's infirmary and Hongbin is already crying mess to see his boyfriend currently received treatment from the doctor and his leg was bandaged and need to be send to the hospital right away. "Oi, Lee Hongbin. Take this," Hakyeon fish his pocket and threw the small circle towards Hongbin, luckily he caught the right very well even in his unstable mind.

"What's that?" Taekwoon asked, peeking from Hongbin's behind.

"Uh? Oh- its no-nothing," he quickly keep the right into his pocket and not wanting Taekwoon to see but the elder only injured on his legs, not his arms. So, Taekwoon swiftly turned his boyfriend and picked the ring from Hongbin's pocket. 

"Ring? What for?"

"Are you dumb?" Hakyeon asked, looking at both Taekwoon and Hongbin. Sighing, Hongbin wanted to cry so bad but since this already happened so unromantically like how he wished it will be, he looks at Taekwoon with his teary eyes. "I wanted to propose you, if you won. BUt-"

Suddenly, Jaehwan and Wonshik barged into the infirmary and shouting over Taekwoon's name. "HYUNG YOUR TEAM WON! YOU WON!!!" all of them look at each other with Hongbin also finally not feeling the urged to cry anymore, thus he jumps into Taekwoon's lap for a hug.

"Yah Lee Hongbin, spare the doctor some innocence," Hakyeon pulls the younger from his boyfriend's lap and apologized to the doctor. "Now do it. Me and Sanghyuk is going to somewhere," Hakyeon glances at his boyfriend, sending him a signal which even Sanghyuk can't understand him as he mumbles to Hakyeon something like 'we are?'.

It was awkward at first since there were also a few medical attendants there, but Hongbin is still doing this without caring of people would suffer nauseous due to his romantic proposal in the infirmary, Taekwoon is smelly state and injury. "Jung Taekwoon, would you marry me and be my husband of life and death?" he presents the ring that he steal back from Taekwoon's hand and smiling as wide as he can.

"Of course! I-"

"Okay done! Now let's go Sanghyuk! We have business to do!" Hakyeon drags out Sanghyuk of the infirmary because he really want to go somewhere with Sanghyuk without anyone tailing them and another reason is he doesn't want to stuck at this stadium all day long. Again, he hates sport.

"Hyung! I haven't done yet! Cha Hakyeon!" Hakyeon heard the voice calling out for his name but Hakyeon doesn't care anymore and what he wanted now is Sanghyuk. He quickly push Sanghyuk into the car the he drove both of them just now. The day has becomes darker and Hakyeon isn't talking actually worried Sanghyuk as hell. The drive took them about an hour from the stadium to a beautiful beach as the sun is already sinking half and the sky becomes orange coloured emphasizing the day is already dawn. The two of them get out of the car, with Sanghyuk keep glancing at the smiling elder - who is probably has lots of things pooled up inside his brain that Sanghyuk doesn't know.

Hakyeon takes a deep breathe and hum; as if he's taking a good time upon hearing the calm sea waves and evening breeze slapping his chubby cheeks. "Hyung... why are you taking me here?" Sanghyuk asked, trying to bring out his own curiosity. "Taekwoon takes Hongbin to his favorite place, the soccer field. I want to do the same as him too. Taking you to my favorite place as well. Pretty isn't it, the beach?" Hakyeon glances and chuckles a bit, looking at Sanghyuk's blank face. "I was just thinking about it, minutes before Hongbin that dumb boi announced he lost the ring. That's why I quickly brought you here," he explained, easing Sanghyuk abit. 

His fluffy hair becomes messy as the breeze keep blowing againts them, urging Sanghyuk to fix that silky black threads. He indeed agreed, on how beautiful Hakyeon's skin was when the sun kissed him and that tanned glows upon the light. Hakyeon is a beautiful man that Sanghyuk wouldn't ever trade him with anything. So does Hakyeon. "You're beautiful, you know that?" the taller praised, hands still keep on Hakyeon's hair, moving down to his cheeks. 

"I know. If I don't I wouldn't be a model," Sanghyuk snorts.

"Hongbin is a brave man huh?" Hakyeon takes Sanghyuk's hands and wrap around his waist, making the taller to backhug him. His forever favourite romantical position. "He is. Taekwoon is lucky to have him," that sentences made Hakyeon to look up and glare at his boyfriend. "And I'm lucky to have you," he quickly correcting his words not wanting Hakyeon to feel offended with him.

"Tsk, you better be. Its good to be like this. I'd always come here when I was sad. When I want to find inspiration for myself and I want to share it with you," Hakyeon confess, receiving a hum from Sanghyuk who is busy kissing or... smelling his fruity hair. "Sanghyuk-ah.. do you love me?" Hakyeon asked, making Sanghyuk to stop and turn him around, appreciating the beauty of a Cha Hakyeon. 

"Of course I do. What's with that question?"

"Do you want to build a family with me?"

".....Hakyeon I'm the man in this relationship. If you want to propose me, you better stop," Sanghyuk rolls his eyes, but Hakyeon is nowhere to stop.

"Do yo-" Hakyeon is not even done with his words yet, but he feel a soft lips is locking with his plump one, Sanghyuk's big hands are cupping his face and kissing him deeply. The silence accompanied their whole kissing session and the feeling is a bit different as Sanghyuk nibbles their lips together. The sensation makes Hakyeon to smile during the kiss and circle around Sanghyuk's neck and tiptoeing.

Few minutes of locking and savouring each other's lips, Hakyeon finally released the kiss and they rest on each other's forehead. "So, what was your answer?" Hakyeon asked, even he knows what will comes out from Sanghyuk's mouth.

"Can I answer when we find the closest hotel around here?" 

"Why bother to waste money when we have a car," as Hakyeon mentioned the last word, Sanghyuk wasted no time dragging him into the back seat and shutting every questions from Hakyeon with a very obvious answer. Which is he's making Hakyeon as his and Hakyeon finally owned by him. If its not the chance that Hakyeon gives him to prove himself as a great man, Sanghyuk wouldn't have encountered with a wonderful person like a Cha Hakyeon.