Of Fried Chicken, Love Problems, Super Junior, and Key Umma?!

Neo Gateun Saram Tto Eopseo!

A/N: This is a post I made on livejournal. So, for those who read it already there.. Please don't be confused. YES, I WROTE THEM.

-------------------------------------------------------------~>,<~-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY:Minho's having love problems. Now, let's see what he's gone through!
DISCLAIMER:Yep. Don't own anyone. :))
 


Days have passed and Minho is having a problem confessing his crush turned love to that maknae over there. Seriously, the dang boy is over there! Aish. What is he to do? Let’s go through his adventure through this week. There are 3 things he considered to woo Taemin.
1.COOK HIS FAVORITE FOOD.


As much as he wanted to, as successfully as he sees his Key Umma doing it… He might burn the place down for godsakes! At first of course, Minho didn’t know that’s what they think of him… and the sight of Jinki in ecstasy with Kibum’s chicken definitely didn’t make it any better. This is how it went.
Key: Yaaah!~ Minho! What in the world are you doing in MY kitchen?!
Minho: Shhhh…. I want to cook something for.. you guys.
Key: Well, that’s pretty sweet of you.. WAIT! Aniyo Aniyo Aniyo!~
That sound that Key was making annoyed Minho so much. Did he really have to sing NO in opera style??
Minho: Mwo? Wae? Why not???
Key: Remember the last time you TRIED [emphasis on the TRIED.] to cook??? Aish. You almost burned the house down!
Enter Jinki…
Jinki: MMMMMM… *happily hold his chicken* Keyyyyyy… You’re chicken is fantastic!!! *hugs Key tightly and kisses him on the cheek.*
So, Minho’s harmless turned harmful attempt was a fail.


2.CONSULT A MASTER AT LOVE.


Early in the morning he left and headed to the Super Junior sunbaes’ dorm. Maybe one of his hyungs could help him out.
Leeteuk: MINHO-AH!!!~
Minho: Oomph… Teukie-hyung. Please. Don’t. Squish. Me.
Leeteuk: Oh. Sorry! So, what brings you here?
Minho: I’m…. gonna… ask…..
Leeteuk: Ask what??
Man. He’s making this harder! Aish. Excitement is definitely written all over his face.
Minho: Well…. Love advice.
Leeteuk: Who is it? Is it.. Oooh! Jinki?
Minho: NO. He’s with Key umma.
Leeteuk: Jonghyun???
Minho: Eww no! That shorty is JUST A FRIEND.
Leeteuk: Hey. Don’t be mean. Well, who is it then? We’ve mentioned every member in SHINee and you.. *gasp*
Did he finally get that he hasn’t mentioned Taemin???
Leeteuk: You’re straight?! Is it a noona from SNSD??? Or f(x) hoobaes????
Minho: *sighs* Teukie-hyung. WTH?? I’M IN LOVE WITH LEE TAEMIN!!!
Then he hears giggles. Wait, sounds more like stifled laughter. OMIGOSH. It better not be a member from SHINee.
Kyu: Minho-ah! You shouldn’t rely on Teukie hyung! Didn’t you know that Kangin confessed to him? Aish. That guy looked like he’s a kicked puppy whenever Kangin-hyung is around before. PWAHAHAHAHA!
Sungmin: yah! Kyuhyun get your gamer back here and turn off that obnoxious gun noises!!!
Okay… fail attempt number 2… Well… Do you think I should’ve asked Kyuhyun-hyung? Nah. He’d probably laugh at me all day.


3.MOPING ALL DAY AND FORGET ABOUT IT.


Minho sat on the couch in the living room. He retorted to just never tell Taemin. He guesses that if they were meant to be.. Some miracle would happen. Oh praise the Lord if that does happen.. What’s funny is, he just got that on tv. It just so happens that Super Junior’s “Miracle” is playing. Wow, some miracle.
Minho: Life couldn’t get better. Nan nol pume ango nara…Purun darul hyanghe nara.. Jamdun noui ib machul koya. Life couldn’t get better.. Noui mame munul yoro jwo.. Gude ne sonul jabayo.. Life couldn’t get better! Ah… Ryeowook hyung’s line at the high part is my favorite.. “Even if I’m born again… I would still love you..” Or something like that. Or was that Siwon hyung’s?? I would definitely say that to….
Taemin: I think that’s Siwon hyung’s. Oh.. and BTW. You have a great voice Minho hyung. You should sing more!
OUCH. That was sweet but the HYUNG part stung too much. Maybe I’m just always a big brother to Taemin.
Minho: Yeah? Ya think so?
Taemin: Yeah. Hyung, that line… Who do you want to say that to?
Minho: Well… I… I…
He wasn’’t able to finish as Taemin cut him off.
Taemin: *blushes* Hyung, you know what? I always wanted to tell you that….
Minho: WHAT? Really? Actually… I want to tell that to you!
Taemin: Oh hyung! I LOVE YOU!!!
Minho: I love you too Taemin…3 days is definitely worth it..
Taemin: I know what you did hyung!
Minho: You followed me?
Taemin: *giggles* Yes…
Minho: Why you! Come back here!!!
Taemin: *runs away* I love you!!!
And yes… he really does love Minho. The way Minho loves him.
Key: Hey!!! Taemin stop running around!!! Aish. Minho! Stop chasing Taemin! Aish. these kids!
Onew: Ah.. don't worry. Let's just leave them alone.