The kind of Lady she is

Her madness!

"What..9  already.."

Sara look around her bedroom, She quickly rose up from her bed and check her cupboard, bathroom, under her study table and every hidden space in her room. Sara nibbles her lips and look around suspiciously.

Don't tell me that they're playing a prank on me again.. ugh.. Serious talk, nothing goes right when Minho and lucas are at home but it so damn quiet. 

"Oppa! Lucas! Stop it already, i'm not going to play hide and seek first thing in the morning!" I shout on top of my lungs but still no respond , play hard huh? Okay, fine then! let's wait for half an hour, they will be running here to check on me anyway.

"Just hide until you guys rot! i'm really not going to find you two okay! If you hide my cereal again, i swear to god i'm going to beat you two up real good!"

Usually they will hide around my room so they can totally hear me when i shout. I swear if Minho and Lucas up to something they can be hella absurd and yes, they are that childish. I'm not sure about everyone else brother but mine is just totally ridiculous ! They pick on me every single time.

Sara lie down on her bed and pull her favourite teddy bear named Boo and hug it.

I stare blankly at the balcony and then the memory from last night hit me hard. I let out a very week deep sigh. Please god.. Can't i just be selfish once and not  think about this anymore?! Get out from my head already! What's is wrong with me anyway.. let's not think about this  and just let it go okay... Agh! How can i not think about  this honestly, it is a total mess because it involve Shim changmin. How can i meet him after this..ahhhhhhhh.

Sara internally screaming and punch her bed. 

"It past 9.40...Seriously, where are these two dumbs" Sara rose from her bed and went downtstairs. Total silence, not even a small sound! She walk past the kitchen and went to the living room, then she hear the noise from tv and quickly dashed to the living room. Sara is about to scream but her lips curl up into a soft smile instead. No wonder it is so oddly quite, her two loud brothers are deep in sleep.She walk stealthily not wanting to wake them up. She set aside the game console and pop corn. She stall for a moment then out of the blue, she let out a small scream and quickly cover .

I actually got a very peacful morning today! This is very rare! No minho non-stop-extra-grandma-like nagging on how i should be a proper lady and blah blah,singing on top of his lungs and spraying water to annoy me! No lucas waking me up to just to say "Noona,you are so ugly" ,screaming like dolphin  and paint on my face! They nearly killed me that one time too, i still can't understand how they actually got the idea to jump on my freaking bed while im still sleeping on it.. and guess what... Lucas tripped on his own leg and fell flat on me! Unbelievable right? I look around and my eyes glued on a portrait. I smile and my tears just roll down.

" Good morning omma appa, i love you so much and i  miss you two really bad.." 

Honestly, i don't get it when someone said that i'll be okay because i don't.. When it comes to this, im still at my worst even after seven years. The pain is permanent and remain the same. It's been seven years since the day omma and appa leave us forever. They died in a car crash when im still in higschool. I never taught that something terrible like this will actually happen because everything that happened that day was totally normal, omma and appa just need to go to Hong kong for one days to sign a contract but they did'nt make it. When i look back, it was a bit odd that day.. omma was crying hard . I still remeber her tight hug and her warm kiss on my forehead .. appa too, he shed tears when he hug me, i still clearly remember how shaky his voice was.

"My princess is the most amazing and beautiful princess in the world, i am very proud of you, i always do. I love you sweetheart" He hold me tight. 

"You three are the most amazing things that ever happen to us, we love you so much. Minho,Sara,Lucas.. promise me, whatever happen you will always be there for each other,dont ever let go of each other hand" That's appa last advice for us.

"My Babies, i love you three so much. Remeber this, no matter how far we are, omma and appa will always be right there in your heart.Make sure to take good care of each other okay. Minho and Lucas, you two are my fighter right? Take good care  and protect your sister, you know how reckless she can be right... i love you and you young lady, stop getting hurt and behave, listen to your oppa"- That's the last time i heared omma's voice.

***

Now it's time to wake these two sleepy head! I pull the curtain and they automatically groan because of the sun rays

"Wake up! Rise and Shine! I said wake up!" They both pull their blanket and i quickly pull it. No guys, no peacful sleep! Lucas tug on my shirt and he speaks between his breath.

"Noo...na, We pull all nighter, can i sleep more, i'm still a baby...please" He mumbles with his eyes close.

"Baby my foot! You're freaking eighteen and a giant! Stop calling yourself baby"

"I'm the youngest, so technically i am the baby, i will always be the baby okay.. Why are you screaming noona... ahh, are you upset because you are so short and  have short legs?  Beware.. the hobbit is in da house!" 

"Im not a hobbit!" I take a pillow and throw straight at lucas and the best part is, it hit right on his face!

"Haha! Nice shot! You'll never win against a queen" Lucas pushed his hair and rub his forehead.

"THIS IS WAR! How can a queen be so hideous and short! You're not a queen, stop dreaming!" He attack me with the pillow, non stop!

"How can you attack your precious sister like that huh? Do you have a death wish? Stop right now or i'm not going to give you any food!If you want to eat then get up!" Dem speed when it comes to food, even the sleeping Minho is running to the kitchen.

Lucas put his bowl in front of me but i quickly look at Minho.

"Oppa! The bowl move by itself!" I said and Minho laugh. He put his spoon down and remark.

"Don't involve me in your childish fight Sara. Your oppa is an adult. A total responsible , serious, no-joke adult! Do you understand?" He said that with a straight face and i cannot help but laugh. Heck, he is the mastermind of all chaos!

"Okay fine.. i'm sorry noona,you're leg are not short at all..  i'm so hungry . i know you love me!" He cling onto my arm. "i know you always love me the most!" He blink innocently at me. 

"You should never mess with me" i smirk and fill the bowl, it feel so good

"Yeah Lucas, you should never mess with someone who have the longest leg in history, she's a queen to remember, what if she hit you with her  extra long leg? I bet  you will loose all you teeth dude " Minho  said to Lucas, i swear i feel like slapping him, but i end up laughing instead .. that sound so hillarious!

"Anything good happen last night?" Minho sudden question shook me off

"Ughh.. can we not talk about this please?" I bump my head on the dining table. Minho stop eating and put his spoon in the bowl. Heck, wrong move Choi Sara!

"Did that punk hurt you Choi Sara!?" Minho suddenly rage

"Tell me what happen right now, did he try anything funny?!" Now its lucas. There they go again.

"Chill down please and For god sake stop over reacting! He'll never hurt me, you two know that right, he's too kind for that! Okay i'm done eating, please do the dishes, thank you, love you, i'm off to college, bye ."  I grin and make a love sign. I pass Minho's seat and as expected.. he pulls my arm and stare deep in my eyes. Damn Damn Damn

"He really doesn't hurt you right? If i found out some-" I quickly cut him off 

"Stop worrying...he doesn't hurt me at all, im still in one piece right here and smiling so bright like a star! How can i be not okay. This is trillion percent truth!" I said softly and he nod. He let go of my arm finally! 

***

Sara still got about half an hour before her bus arrive. She sit at the bus stop and look around, then she suddenly hears cat meowing, she put her phone and earphone in her bag and search for the cat.

"Meow.. How did you end up there? Don't be scare, i'll get you down okay.." The cat is stuck on a tree branch. Without thinking twice Sara climbs the tree confidently because her cousin did taught her how to climb a tree when they still in highschool.

"I gotcha sweetheart, Don't worry you'll be fine, stay still.." When Sara look down, she gulps

Im doomed! It doesn't even look this high from the ground! How the hell am i supposed to get down now.. in fact how in the freaking heck did  i actually climbed just now?! If i jump, i will probably break my leg and that will hurt a lot, oppa and Lucas will probably lose their mind and oppa will nag until i rot! No way!Somebody, please help me..

Sara is thinking hard on how she can get down and bless her, someone actually pass by the street and notice her on the tree.

"Hey, What are you doing up there? Are you okay?"The guy is totally bewildered, a young lady is actually stuck on a tree.

"Thank god, can you please take him first?" I hold the tree stem with one hand and bend my body to let go the cat. Thank god, he got it . I can't really see his face because of the sun ray.

"What about you? Can you get down?" He ask.

"No. i can't! Can you help me... please?" 

"Just jump, i'll catch you"My eyes widen .The guy exclaim and from his tone i can tell that he's supressing his laughter

"No way.. ill never jump! I don't want to get arrested for killing someone by falling on top of them. That will be too damn funny! The whole world will be laughing at me until the day i die! Can you please find rope or stairs.. Whatever happen, dont ever catch me. I weigh a lot! " Sara is totally panicking because the branch is not that strong.. what if it snap? Sara just move her feet a little then the branch actually snap!

"Holy chicken!" I shout and close my eyes, ready for the impact. Suprisingly, the ground is not hard as i think it would be. I slowly open my eyes , hell! i fell flat on him! I quickly get off him and help him to sit. 

"Are you okay?! Arms?! Hands?! Shoulder?! legs?! Fuh, nothing missing. Are you hurt anywhere?" Sara went carelessly close to that guy to check on him, the guy can only blink..

"Of course I'm okay.. but you're not. you scrapped your hands and knee.."

"I'm used to this,don't worry i have band aids in my bag.. can you hold him for just a moment? By the way, are you new here? I'm Choi Sara" 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Oh Sehun..Did you just climb that tree to save him? Is this your cat"

"Yes, but that's not my cat.."Sara smile at Sehun . She tuck her hair behind her ears so she can see better but then Sehun grab her arms and went extremly close to her. Their face are just inches away. He look panic.

"You're bleeding, your head bleeding!"Without talking more, he just drags me into his car and speed off.

***

 

No,no! Not this hospital! All the staff here know me.. they will tell oppa for sure that i'm here and  i'll be  dead!When Sehun car arrive at the entrance, a doctor and a nurse already waiting for us. Who is this Sehun guy anyway...and how more bad this day can be.. Shim Changmin is that doctor, i feel like screaming!

"Changmin hyung! PLease do pull check up on her,she hurt her head and it doesn't  stop bleeding.."

"Choi Sara! What happen to you?!"Changmin make me sit on the wheelchair and quickly push me into the ward.This is so damn awkward, i try me best to avoid eye contact with him.He called my name and our gaze meet, he smile.. umm is he not mad at me? I guess i should smile back right? but then his smile dissapear and he scold me, i can just blink at him.

"What are you up to this time?! Why are you so careless! For god sake, don't get hurt and think about your safety!" I swear i feel like crying, why does he always care about me so much.

"Does Choi Minho know about this?" 

"No! Oppa definitely can't know about this! If he found out  he will kill me. He'll nag all day long even when i'm sleeping. You know how terrible his extra-grandma-like-non-stop nagging right. Just thinking about it make me shudder! He'll never let me out alone again too. I can't live like that. Please help me just this once.." I clasp my hand and shut my eyes.  he ruffle my hair softly. I should clear thing with him...

"What with that awful look? Are you going to ask me about last night.. whether i hate you or not.. or do you hurt me really bad?" He look at me briefly and continue treating my cut.I nod my head slowly

"Just who can hate an amazing sunshine like you dummy.. even if i try, i can't never hate you and of course im hurt, the girl i like so much rejected me. It's not your fault, so stop overthinking and cheer up!" He said that.

"Why do you always cry so much.. such a cry baby. Seriously, stop it Sara.. they will taught i hit you or something, Don't ever try to mess with my clean record Choi Sara" I laugh a bit when he said that, he pass me the tissue. I wipe away my tears when Sehun comes in, he stand right beside me and hold my shoulder?

"Feeling better now?"

"Of course! I'm an iron lady. Thank you so much for earlier.." I smile at him and he smile back.

Sehun grab Changmin hug him, i swear they have the weirdest brofist ever! Are they close friend?

"Hyung, is she okay? Do you know Sara?"

"The cut on his forehead is quite deep.. other than that, she's good. Of course i know Choi Sara, every staff in this hospital know her.. she's Choi Minho one and only reckless little sister" What kind of self intoduction is that.

"What! She's Minho hyung little sister? Seriously?!" Sehun stares at me before he crack up. What is wrong with this kid..

"Sara!What happen to you?!" That's it, goodbye world. Just who in this world tell Minho.

"Are you hurt? How can you hurt you head, does it hurt so much?" He's panting hard but still checking one me. I pull his arm to sit beside me.

"Chill down oppa, i'm okay, it jus a cut"

"Changmin, is she really okay?" Minho whirl backward to look at Changmin but when he see Sehun, he quickly get up and went to hug him"

"You should call me When you arrive sehun! Perhaps are you the one who bring her here?" Minho playfully kick Sehun's shin.

"Ah, it's okay hyung..i don't want to trouble you. Yes it's me"

"She's okay dude, you can chill down" Changmin pat Minho's shoulder.

"Seriously what happen? How did you hurt your head" I laugh nervously.

"Sehun, where do you met her" Minho asked Sehun instead when i'm not answering

"She's stuck on a-" I immediately make a big 'x' sign with my arms.Please shut up Sehun!

"Stuck on what?You better explain yourself Choi Sara.Honestly" He grit his teeth.

"Don't get mad, i just can't help it oppa! My saviour a.k.a motherly instinct kick in so hard!" I tell him everything that happen. His eyes widen and her jaw drop open. 

"but but oppa! i saved that cat and i'm not badly hurt too! I'm good right? Tehee" I make a piece sign and grin at him but he start fuming and hit my leg, i  frown.

"Stop hitting me oppa! It hurt!" 

"YOU CLIMBED A TREE? DID YOU HURT YOUR HEAD BECAUSE OF FALLING FROM A FREAKING TREE?! ARE YOU A MONKEY?!" His nagging continue when he pushed me out of the hospital,in the car and even when he's escorting me to my bedroom.

"Just how dumb you can be huh? What kind of lady actually climbed a freaking tree! What am i going to do with you.. You are 23 not 3 years old! Please act like a lady. Ahh i got it, now it make sense tho.. how can you act like a lady when you are a monkey right? That's it, from now on let's just call you monkey. I will plant a banana tree and feed you banana from now on."

"That's too much .. how can you call someone ridiculously adorable like me monkey. Oppa climbing tree and being a lady is totally unrelated, It's two different things okay. Just who tell you a lady can't climb a tree, that's totally absurb."

"Stop talking back will you!" I pout, Minho still nagging but his hand is busy applying ointment on my cut.

"Who is that Sehun guy anyway? Your friend?" Minho stop applying the ointment and his eyebrow.

"You don't remember him? Like seriously?"

" I really don't remember him"

"Taking interest in him already? Stop it,a monkey will never stand a chance" he cheekily grin while poking my arm , i roll my eyes.

"Oppa, i'm living a relationship-free life remember.. Yeah he's good looking but sadly not my type." i remark while making face.

"Not your type? WHAT? He was your type back then. He used to be your most favourite person on this entire planet and you love him so much, you cling with him everyday and cried for days when he's moving to U.S"I swear my jaw drop open, what did i just heard, that's embarassing.

"You don't make this up right? Ahh, the small Sara is so not cool and embarassing! Why am i being so clingy like that?!" No wonder Sehun laugh earlier! i hold my head.

"And his family will move into that house , tomorrow" Minho point his finger  at the vacant house just right in front of ours! 

"Why do you look weird after we got back from the hospital,tell me what's wrong. something bad happened between you and Changmin last night?" Minho hold my shoulder.

Great.....


Author's Note:

Thank you for reading, please subscribe and give lots of love :)

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

im sorry if there's any spelling and grammatical error