Umuwi Ka Na Baby

Bogoshipda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good evening.. Wait what time is it? Oh! It’s past midnight, should I say good morning then? But would you know the time when I upload this? Aigoo. Cut.” I made the scissor sign with my fingers and sighed as I put down the camera, collecting my thoughts.

“Take 2. I should make this fast so I wont get interrupted by announcements.” I made a big inhale and puffed my cheeks. Ready.

“Hi! This is jobless Dara on the plane again.” I said cheerfully. Too cheerful. It’s fake. Ugh. The fake smile dropped and I asked myself, “What’s wrong with me?”. I put the camera down and stared outside the window. Another deep sigh escaped me.

“Ma’am, please fasten your seatbelt.” The flight steward smiled to me and that’s when I realized I’ve zoned out far too long to even vlog so I just shut it off.

 

 

“This way ma’am. Please wait and he’ll be with you shortly.” I say my thanks as the officer turned placed my bags on the table and left.

I drummed my fingers on the table and fussed over my braided hair. Still clueless of what to do, I went ahead and set up the lunch I brought. I felt his presence and looked up.

There he was standing there with a smile on his face. I gripped the chopsticks and stood. He walked faster and I walked around the table to meet him. When he was close enough, I launched myself to him.

“I miss you so bad.” I whimpered and it opened the flood gates.

“That’s my line.” He chuckled. “I miss you so bad, too.” I felt him inhale me. His nose was buried on my hair, he squeezed me tight. I buried my face to his neck.

Eventually he pried me off of him. Then he was prying the chopstick off my tight hold so that he can hold my hand. We've been in our secret relationship for so long, I fight the PDA so bad.

“Babe.” I had my head down, he touched my chin. Tried to crouch and take a peak.

“Ani.” I turned. “Take a seat. Let me fix my makeup first.” I fumbled in my bag.

“Fix your makeup? Do you have a schedule?”

“Ani. I want to be pretty.” I pouted.

“You already are!” He tried turning me around but I evaded.

“Alright." He resigned. "But fix it in front of me.” WHAT?!

“No! You should only see me pretty. We don't see each other often, I want you to only think of me pretty,”

“And I do. I want to see your face. We only have so little time. I want to spend it memorizing your face with and without makeup.” I whined, he’s such a smooth talker. “I want my girlfriend. Not the celebrity.” He hugged me from behind and I melted.

“I’m still fixing my makeup.” I fished out my cushion and took out my lip tint. Sitting next to Jiyong, with my head bowed I tried hiding.

Tried.

Jiyong snatched the compact from me and even before I protested, he was already dabbing lightly on my cheeks where the tear streaks were.

GD is fixing my makeup.

Kwon Jiyong is fixing my makeup.

My boyfriend is fixing my makeup.

“You don’t need much. I like you kept it natural. Thank you." He's thanking me? "When you said you wanted to fix your makeup I thought you have a full look on.” He said with a chuckle as he recapped my tint.

“Should I add more?” I asked upon his comment. “You never liked it when I have too much on. I thought...”

“Are over thinking. I like it better if you didn’t have any on.” He said playing with my fingers. “You’re a beauty icon. I was scared you’d be too good at makeup and I’ll have to argue with you to take them off.”

“If it makes you happy to know I still am clumsy, there is that.” I shrugged.

“Good.” He stared and smiled.

“Let’s get you fed.” I fussed instead, he chuckled.

“I love my easily flustered rabbit. Never change, ahjumma.” My left hand in his right.

“Eomeonim sent you kimchi. Omma got you radish kimchi.” I pointed on the 2 large containers.
“Freshly harvested hallabong from your forest.” I pointed the large boxes.
“All that you can share to your barracks. I also have been making these cucumber kimchi. My recent craving so I’m sharing them to you...” I tapped a smaller container with a proud smile.

“I’ll keep the cucumber for myself. I don’t want to start a conflict with my friends here when they fall in love with your kimchi.”

“Aigoo. Stop being silly.” Cheesy.

“This bossam is also from Jeju. Black pig.” I started making him a wrap. “Oh this one is a black cattle.” I make another wrap and fed both to him one after the other. He took it whole heartedly with making the right noises.

“Would these be enough for you?” I asked. “I didn’t bring any rice.” I watched him chew.

“This is enough.” He said pointing at the meat and vegetables on the table.
“Ahhhh..” He made a wrap for me and I gladly took it.

“How is your foot?” I asked him. It’s been a while since his operation and it went well. Of course I paid him a visit. Of all the days his scheduled operation had to be, it was when I was not there to stress over him. He told me that it was in my favor. So that I would worry less. I say it was bad timing. I was going to request to push my schedule a little later so I can be with him but he told me not to. He has been my greatest supporter and have been pushing me on my solo career, on my own pace.

When I had to bring omma to the emergency room before, I was very distraught and Jiyong was there. Every minute stresses me more until the doctor told us that omma is fine but she should stay at the hospital to check for signs of concussion. 

But not being there also stresses me. Not knowing what is happening stresses me. I am grateful for the plane WiFi at least. I got updates and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter