him

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's Point of View

 

It was midday and hot out and I wasn't listening to the whirlwind lesson of the teacher, the others were enthusiastically participating and enjoying themselves while I'm clearly not. School used to be fun for me but because of what happened last year, I started to lack focus on class and doesn't want to go to school anymore because I knew exactly that the chance of us two meeting was about 75%.

So I always end up looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.

I was having a psychic vision and suddenly snapped out of it when someone had tapped me 2 times on the shoulder.

"Hey, it's lunch time already. You were spacing out."It's Mina, my imported bestfriend.

"O-Oh. Okay."I said, putting my things inside my bag.

"Winter vacation is just around the corner~"Mina sang as we were heading up to the rooftop, she's right. Winter vacation is coming but I can't feel it, maybe because we won't be spending Christmas together anymore. Aish. Here we go again Haewon, thinking of him again.

Upon reaching the school rooftop, we sat down somewhere in the area and munched on our homemade lunch. The school rooftop is our favorite eating place, we would go here and would enjoy our food because we all know that the rooftop is much more peaceful than the cafeteria.

"How's Namjoon oppa?"Mina asked, munching a bag of potato chips.

"No progress at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter