One.

Can You Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two empty bottles of wine and two glasses stood on the middle of the table where two slightly drunk guys sat across each other.

 

Donghae struggled to stand after drinking a little too much. He was never a good drinker, he rarely drinks. The bottle of wine he bought from Spain was supposedly a gift for Hyukjae but the latter had insisted for them to drink and enjoy it together at his crib.

 

 

"Alright then, but just one glass for me," Donghae had agreed, seeing that they did not have any schedules the next day.

 

They did not stop at one glass, of course. As they reminisced about the past and updated each other on their recent overseas schedules, the wine level in the bottle gradually decreased. The bottle was eventually emptied.

 

The night was still young, and both of them were still sober, or so they thought. Hyukjae walked unsteadily to the fridge and rummaged its contents till he saw a black bottle with gold letters printed on it.

 

Grabbing it, he closed the fridge and headed back to the table. "Super Junior 10th Anniversary? When did we receive this?" He wondered out loud and started giggling to himself reading the names of each members on the bottle, the effect from the alcohol running through his bloodstream.

 

"Let's drink to Super Junior then!" Donghae chuckled heartily, pouring the contents of the bottle in the glass in his hand and Hyukjae's glass.

 

 

Donghae managed to make it to the other side of the table, before his feet gave way and he ended up leaning on Hyukjae for support. Hyukjae stood up and his arm automatically found itself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter