A Heartbroken Dara

Fell In love With The Most Unexpected Person

 

 

Dara hastily and clumsily comes out from the club and staggered her way to her Red Porsche. Unlike all her previous night's where she is able to tolerate liquors, just tonight, she’s totally drunk and in a complete mess. So why is that so? Apparently, news had travelled to her saying that her ex-boyfriend have found a new girl, and this causes her heart to break into millions of pieces for the 2nd time (the first time considering the fact he wanted to break up the day before her flight).

 

Exaggerating much? Well, let's just say if you expect too much from someone, loving someone with all you that you have, thinking that you gonna have a future with him, having kids with him, loving him till infinity and suddenly KABOOMM!

 

He said something along the line "I'm sorry. I don’t think we can work things out with you being there and I'm at the other side of the world, sooner or later our love will fade away… long distance relationship is too hard for us to handle babe… I think it's best for us to go our separate life with our condition that we're gonna be in.-" and blah blah blah.

 

Which girlfriend will fudging hell still be sane after hearing those words!? And not to mention, he drops the bomb right before the day she flying off and then not to mention that damn picture!? After staring at that damn picture for god who knows how long, she knew she had been played on, but she just can't accept it, instead, she crept out of the house in the middle of the night to get some time alone, unconsciously driving herself to a local club.

 

"Stupid moron! Jerk! " Dara cursed as she wildly searched for her car keys in her hot pink clutch bag but to her disappointment, she just can’t seem to find it. "Aishh! Stupid A*hole! Stupid keys! Stupid love-life!" Dara angrily kicks her car’s tire and staggered off away from that place, without any sense of direction.

 

"I should mark this day! The most unluckiest day out of my 25 years of living in this world!"

 

Dara entered a deserted neighbourhood without her knowing it herself. The neighbourhood was filled with old and run down flats and an abandoned park. Half of the lamps post there were either not working or its flickering. Dara dumbly looked around the place with a frown on her face. Her eyes then landed on something that she has been dying to find, a place to sit. She once again staggered her way through the park and took a seat on a nearby bench.

 

“ahhh~ at last~ a chair~” she said cheerfully and tap the bench lightly in a drunken state "at least you're still kind enough to make me find a sit!" Dara shouted upwards, eyes glaring up at the night sky as if mocking. Not long after that, Dara’s eyes turn droopy, she feels drowsy and at the same time, her body slowly tilts to the side and eventually hit the seat of the bench, eyes closing before slumber hits her.

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier on in the Afternoon...

"yoebsaeyo?" Siwon answered the phone call.

 

"oppa!" the person on the line literally shouted with excitement.

 

"guess whose back~?!" she continued.

 

"Dara? Is that you?" Siwon asked cautiously.

 

Hearing Siwon conversation, Seunghyun ears perk up at the mention of his little sister's name. He sprints towards Siwon at a speed of lightning and before Siwon know it, he was crashed by Seunghyun onto the ground.

 

"Yeobsaeyo? Dara-ah~ are you alright there? Why didn’t you contact me for such a long time?? Are you that buzy that you forget your own brothers??" Seunghyun continue bombarding their sister with questions the moment he snatched the phone away from Siwon. "-and do you like the states that much?? Don’t you miss Korea at all dongsaeng-ah~"

 

Siwon rolled his eyes in jest and stood up, dusting off imaginary dust from his pants. He looked down at his brother whose sitting cross-legged on the carpeted floor still bombarding questions away on the line. If any of the employees were to walk through his office door right before that instant,  they will have a shock of their life seeing their COO and CEO in that state earlier. He unconsciously smiled. His sister, Dara, had always been adored and loved by the Choi's household. She's the most precious jewel in the Choi's family. Dara, Seunghyun and Siwon may have grown up, but their childish-little-tricks towards one another have never change.

 

Siwon stared long at Seunghyun, waiting for the right timing to snatch his phone back to get his turn to chat with Dara. He was about to pounce on him when Seunghyun suddenly holler.

 

"mwoooh??!" Seunghyun eyes widened. "you're back in KOREA!!?"

 

 

 

●●●

 

 

Upon arriving at the Choi's resident, Dara was greatly welcome by her family and even the household staffs. They all were surprised and overjoyed that their most precious jewel has decided to come back home. Dara hugs her mother the moment she stepped into the mansion followed by her elder brothers' and the other household staffs who have watched her grow up to becoming a fine young lady of the Choi's family that she is now.

 

At that moment in time Dara feels that she is where she belongs, her heart feels like she's home, her home-sweet-home, where everything is placed right where they belong. Her warm and loving family, who loves her dearly, which she too knew that she can't live without them, had her thinking at that moment, she's blessed that she's been loved by people who won't let her down. Tears were at the brim of her eyes, threatening to fall, feeling touched by her warm-welcome ceremony by her family, and with that, in an instant her heartache over the break-up yesterday night was long forgotten.

 

But it's too soon to be said cause the moment Dara was about to go to bed after all the welcome-back-home dinner, chatting, storytelling and laughing earlier that night with her mother and brothers, her phone 'BEEP', indicating she had received a text message. Dara furrowed her eyebrows, wondering who is texting her this late at night before opening the text.

 

'I was having lunch earlier today, and I saw him with someone new. I thought that you ought to know about this and maybe you can stop blaming yourself for the break-up' -Chaerin

 

'BEEP'

 

Another text came. With an uneasy heart, Dara courageously opened up the message.

 

Dara's doll-like eyes turns wide upon seeing the image displayed on her phone screen right now. Feelings of disbelief and a 'pang' in her heart hits her, warm tears started to rolled down her cheeks. Her eyes is filled with sorrows as it stares at the image, it's a picture capturing her ex-boyfriend with another girl kissing and by the looks of it, it looks like they have known each other for quite some time.

 

Dara looks out of the window solemnly, she knew she won't be able to fall asleep tonight, she had to clear her mind.

 

 

 

 

Present…

Jiyong was all alone, on his way back home from those random nights walk. As he was leisurely walking through a neighbourhood, something unusual caught his attention. Out of curiosity, he carefully walked towards it. There, he saw a girl wearing a tight-hugging black dress complete with pink heels and with her long wavy hair covering her face as she was lying there. Breathing steadily.

 

Jiyong put both his hands in his pockets and observe the girl. He shook his head slowly in a disapproval manner, thinking how the girl must be those wild-party goers person.

 

"girls this days." Jiyong flatly commented. At the back of his mind, he wonders if he should wake this girl up or just leave her there.

 

His eyes scanned his surroundings and look throughout the neighbourhood. It's obvious enough to him that the environment here at night it's not safe to be alone, especially if you're a girl sleeping in the park obvlious to her surroundings. But then again it's none of his business, he doesn’t even know the lady in front of him right now, what if she really have no home?, that will just burden him.

 

After doing a minute thinking session with his brain, he looked down at the girl before deciding to just leave her as she is. Not a gentleman you say? Well, he just doesn’t want to get into trouble or burdening himself. He was about to walk off when out of a sudden, he felt someone grabbing his pants. Jiyong paused before turning to look behind, it was the girl. She was grabbing his pants while still laying down. Her face still not visible.

 

Jiyong stared at the girl bewildered. Is she still sleep-walking? , he thought. He then wanted to pull the girl’s hand off of his pants but to no avail as she's still stubbornly grabbing to it.

 

"just where does this girl get her strength from?!" he hissed. As Jiyong was still epically trying his best to pull her hands off of him, which he is greatly having a hard time with, the girl speaks up in a faint voice.

 

“Ahjusshi~”

 

 

Jiyong paused.

 

“Ahjushhi~~~”

 

Her nasal voice became clearer, stressing the word.

 

“Ahjushhi~ Na behgopahyo~(I'm hungry)” She whines as she looked up towards Jiyong with puppy-eyes.

 

 

 

 

Author note: Thank you lovely readers, for subscribing!
Feel free to voice out your views!
I will love to read what are you thoughts about the main casts :)