I have to

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note :Just imagine it's you(purple hair) and lisa(with  blonde bangs)....
It's up to you if you want it to be on lips or cheeks but i prefer on lips of course (灬♥ω♥灬)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

๏╭╮๏ ...........●_●

As expected, everyone was shooked by the scene. All of the students has their attention at one direction as if they're unified .

Yeri spill the soda she drank in , The K couple paused with their flirting,  Jisoo drop her beloved fried chicken. 

It's not new when lisa kissed anyone studying at school campus depending on her trip but what made everyone flip around this time is because someone fiercely kissed lisa and on top of that it's her bestfriend ex-girlfriend.

In short, the time stop tickling.

As soon as y/n move away, Gossips start start to circulate. Hearing  every students whispering things around. 

Despite of her fiercefull face she was mentally lost. Her mind is on a world war right now fighting for the last brain cell.

They look straight into each other eyes, not sure on what to do or say next. 

Lisa eye's shifted to the side when she saw her bestfriend figure looking at there way. 

She didn't expect rose to be at the school as she was told that she's with her dad. 

"Chae"

She quickly get up and went beside her bestfriend holding it's hand.

Y/n eye's squinted soon as she heard lisa mentioning rose name. Killing herself on her mind as this wasn't on her plan.

"Chaeyong! You knew that i hate her,she wasn't my type, y/n! why don't you get your up there and explain what you did!"

Lisa lowered her body a little catching rose eyes but the latter are still eyeing the other one. 

Y/n take a deep breath before standing up and face her body at the two. 

"i don't have anything to explain."

"im sorry chaeyong but i need to" she told but only on her mind before walking away. 


Flashback


" I have another plan!!"

Yeri yell for the hundred times suggesting her always failed plan.

"for pete sake yeri please stop" seulgi lifelessly flop herself at the sofa moving away from yeri.

"this time I'm 100% sure guy's" yeri followed the two at the sofa, shaking their bodies. 

The two ignored the younger one not wanting to be in trouble again. They mentally noted to their self to not agree at whatever yeri's plan ever again as it always putting them in danger. 

Like when they agreed on spying at lisa's house at night but they ended up almost spending their night behind the bars because of the night patrols at the village who thought that they were a thief ,  at school when yeri plan to take Lisa's contact info on it's phone but instead they got theirself onto the detention and do community service, 
and the worst of all is when they got lost at the city when yeri beg on following the mystery man's car.

Yeri wasn't still giving up even if it gets her into trouble, instead of learning her lesson she finds it more interesting making her mor determine to solve the mystery.

The two older knew that yeri won't stop annoying them untill they agreed,as she was now finding a thing to blackmail them now. They look at each other before turning to yeri with giving up face.

Now they can see the wide grin on yeri's face but y/n though of a new idea. 

"alright for once, we'll never be against to your decision,anything whatever, we'll do what you want for lifetime."

As yeri smile grew wilder the person next to her looks like she needs to rush at the hospital after hearing those words.

"but here's the catch, we'll do that if you do your plan Alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter