IM SORRY, but I LOVE YOU

Im Sorry ...

NOTE: ' ( ) ' this symbol will tell what they are doing

' = = ' this symbol will tell what they are thinking

*************************************************************************************************************

JIYEON POV

 

                       Hello, my name is Jiyeon and im nineteen-years-old. I already have a boyfriend named Seungho, his twenty-year's-old. Our love stay's like forever before but i think we're not treating our love like that anymore, cause we're always arguing. Before we used to be the ' SWEETEST COUPLE ' in our school, but now? i dont think so. This past few week's his alway's cold to me and i dont know why, maybe he's already tired being my boyfriend or he did'nt love anymore? acutally today is our 3rd year anniversary, i think that Seungho seem to forgot it because he did'nt call or texted me. I wonder what happen to him these days and i want to ask him if he's getting tired with my love to him and now i must find the answer, but before that i have a secret, a secret that only me and my family knew, and seungho did'nt. Im alway's calling him again in again but seems like he turned his phone off, so i decide to just go to his house.

 

END OF JIYEON's POV

 

SEUNGHO POV

 

         My name is Seungho, twenty-years-old. I have a girldfriend named Jiyeon, i really love her, but im really confused with my feeling's right now, because my first love just came back from America and staying the same condo as me we're just one unit apart and her name is Jieun. Jieun did'nt knew that i already have a girlfriend that's why she confesed her feeling to me a few weeks had past. Yes, i do love Jiyeon, but Jieun was my everything before, we used to date before, i really need to clear thing's up right now but, what about Jiyeon? today is ur 3rd year anniversary i bet that she's really wanted to meet me right now. I felt sorry for Jiyeon this past few week's, because im always cold to her when we're always meeting,but that's because i need to clear things up. I was about to go to Jiyeon's house when Jieun backhug me ( NOTE: they we're already in the hall when Jieun backhug seungho ) and i was about to say something when......

 

????? : SEUNGHO ?!

seungho : ( he faced the person who just call his name ) Ji.. JIYEON ?!

jiyeon : seungho ? who is she ? ( she points jieun )

seungho : she's ...

jieun : im lee jieun, seungho's ex girlfriend

jiyeon : ex.. ex girlfriend?! seungho ?

seungho : jiyeon, let me explain

jiyeon : it's okay, i just heard the right answer to my question. I'll be going now ( she was about to walk when seungho held her wrist)

seungho : let me explain, first. Jieun and i we're.... ( she was cut by jieuns word )

jieun : inlove before and now. seungho? who is she?

seungho : she's ( jiyeon quickly answerd )

jiyeon : im jiyeon, seungho's fri.. friend ( she forced to smile )

jieun : ohh ? jiyeon what a nice name, my name and your name has the same pronounciation

seungho :  jieun, can you please leave us alone. we need to talk

jieun : but..

seungho : lee jieun, no more but's! just go!

jieun : oka...okay ( then jieun leave )

seungho : ( it's just only seungho and jiyeon now in the hallway ) jiyeon-ah?

jiyeon : ohh? = i cant cry infront of him, not now please =

seungho : jiyeon let me explain about jieun and i, please?

jiyeon : speak!

seungho : jiyeon, not here. let's talk inside my house ( they entered to seungh's house )

jiyeon : now, explain everything to me

seungho : jieun and i used to love before but we broke-up, because she need's to go to America, she wanted to achive her dreams and for her happiness, i agreed to it, but later on i get tired of waiting her and just then i broke-up with her, when the day me and you just met i felt that there is something with it. The day after day at our school, i started to love you from afar and remember the day when our school have a field trip at jeju island? that is the best new's that ive'd heard, because i can finally confesed my feeling to you ( NOTE: this is the past, let's go with the present ) jiyeon , right now im really confused with my feeling's. yes, i do love you, but when jieun came back i did'nt know myself anymore after she confesed to me her feeling. jiyeon , im sorry for being cold to you this past few week's, it's just that i really need to clear thing's up.

jiyeon : = jiyeon, dont cry! dont cry! your are a brave girl, you can do it = seungho, i think we should just cool-off for now. For you to clear the thing's that bothering you and for me to ease the pain that im having here right now ( she pointed her chest ) seungho, i understand you. no matter what your decision is, i go for it, for the sake of your happiness, dont worry about my feeling's, you know me seungho, im braved = but not in love, seungho = ( she forced to smile )

seungho : im really sorry jiyeon, i promise you that i will clear thing's up correctly. I dont want to hurt you neither jieun i just want to know my true self and my true feelings towards for the both of you, im really sorry jiyeon ( tears coming out from his eyes )

jiyeon : yah ! dont cry, you just making it worst for me to leave you like this. anyway, dont worry about me i can handle myself. seungho oppa ! fighting!

seungho : ( he hug jiyeon ) im sorry and i love you

jiyeon : ( she too, cant control her tears anymore ) shhh, seungho it's okay. you really need time to think and im giving it to you ( release the hug ) i think i'll be going now, bye seungho see you again = in heaven = ( she was about to open the door when seungho backhug her, she faced him and seungho kissed her )

seungho : ( release their kiss and hug her again ) jiyeon, happy 3rd anniversary. ( he gave jiyeon the bracelet that he just bought yesterday, he put it on jiyeon's wrist )

jiyeon : ( she take out a 3 handkerchiefs with written on it ' JISEUNG ' ) seungho, this is my gift.

seungho : ( seungho accepted it ) thank you

jiyeon : seungho, im leaving.

seungho : wait, jiyeon?

jiyeon : yes?

seungho : be careful way back home

jiyeon : ( she just smiled at him then she leave )

 

JIYEON POV

 

                  Seungho's decision is good, why? because i can leave him without giving him pain. There's a reason why i kept loving him even if he's always cold to me, it's because that i have a leukemia and it's already on it's final stage. Im happy that Jieun came back to Seungho's life again, Jieun can help Seungho to forgot me when i need to go to god's kingdom. Now im walking way back home, im thinking Seungho and only Seungho right now. Me and my family only knew about my sickness, before i go home i wrote a letter from Seungho and i handed it to my mother, i ask her to keep it and when the time come's i ask her to give the letter to Seungho. I dont know why im being like this, maybe because my time is over and soon god will take me. Im walking and walking again thinking about nothing but my death and Seungho. I did'nt realise that there we're a car coming and after i steped back, it happen. I think this is really a goodbye?.

 

AUTHORS NOTE :

 

( to make story short ) After one year of Jiyeon's death, Seungho came visit her grave.

 

SEUNGHO POV

 

          It's been a year since Jiyeon died, im really really sad because she passed away without she knowing that i choose her over to Jieun. I really love Jiyeon so much and im so guilty that i made her feel so lonely while suffering from her sickness, Jiyeon-ah im sorry, im really sorry for everything, please forgive me. Now that im here infront of your grave, i think it's time for me to go there with you in heaven. Jiyeon-ah i love you so much that i can do everything just to make our love last forever. Jiyeon, IM SORRY, but I LOVE YOU.

 

AUTHORS POV

 

      Seungho's body found dead infront of Jiyeon's grave, they have the same death date and it's their anniversary date, and this will tell you that the love that they have will stay ' LIKE FOREVER '

 

END

 

 

= guy's this is the end? sad is it is ? im so thankful that i just finished a story. uhhm, sorry for my wrong grammar's, spelling and everything. i hope you will love this fanfic even if it's only a one-shot... THE REAL IS, I THINK THAT THIS IS THE TIME FOR ME TO SAY THAT IM NOT JISEUNG SHIIPER ANYMORE :( im sorry guy's. Im CHUNJI?JIYEOn shipper now, hehe. anyway thankyou for reading it. stay tuned for my another fanfic =

 

' Maybe i will write another JISEUNG fanfic, because i really like them together! (sigh) '