Hyuk Does A Bad Touch

Love Equation

Chapter 4 - Hyuk Does A Bad Touch

 

Taking advantage of Wonshik and Taekwoon both being at work, Hakyeon decided to do some of the crazy things his companions usually wouldn’t allow him to do with fear that he may somehow injure himself. Wild things like cleaning the apartment and washing the dishes and… and the worst of all… Hakyeon was making dinner with KNIVES and an OVEN. Taekwoon would be insisting he sit down so he wouldn’t cut or burn himself but he actually really liked cooking so it felt nice getting to make a meal for all of his friends. And after a long day of work, who didn’t want to come home to a hot meal?

 

The sound of Hyuk and Jaehwan watching anime in the living room behind him was comforting as he chopped some vegetables for a stir fry. Hongbin was off doing something, he hadn’t actually been listening when the man left the apartment a few hours before so the other two men were able to be as loud and excited as they wanted to be. It sort of made Hakyeon’s chest warm to hear them having so much fun. It didn’t seem like a single thing could go wrong, but Hakyeon wasn’t well known for being great at predicting the odds of a situation.

 

Just as he began to tackle some more vegetables, Jaehwan let out a scream to chill anyone to the bone. In his panic, he dropped the knife and turned to bolt around the counters. Jaehwan was standing on the coffee table, still screaming as Hyuk stomped something repeatedly into the carpet. Running toward them, Hakyeon managed to trip on his own foot and began to fall.

 

“.” Hyuk’s quick thinking and quicker reflexes were Hakyeon’s savior and instead of his head bashing the corner of the table, he found himself in his friend’s arms. “Are you alright?” For some reason, Hakyeon felt a blush creep over his cheeks, unsure of why.

 

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.” Hakyeon bit his lip as Jaehwan continued to scream in the background, this time his shrieks sounding more like “OHMYGODWHYAREYOUDOINGTHAT?!” Confused, Hakyeon’s eyes followed Hyuk’s arms down until he realized that one was firmly gripping his left cheek.

 

“Huh?” Hyuk took a moment longer to figure out their compromising position before he steadied Hakyeon on his feet and moved away, both men feeling awkward. “Sorry. I was just worried you’d get hurt.”

 

“Hey man.” Hakyeon chuckled slightly, wanting to turn the situation into something light and fun, like most interactions with Hyuk were. “If you wanted to touch my , you could have just asked.” Turning, he started to head back toward the kitchen to ensure that supper didn’t burn but he had a second thought, turning to ask his friends if there was anything extra they wanted him to cook just as Hyuk lifted his hand to slap Hakyeon on the . The combination of their actions resulted in Hyuk’s hand enthusiastically cupping Hakyeon’s junk. There was a long moment of silence before Jaehwan shriek and shoved Hyuk onto the couch, hugging Hakyeon tightly to his chest.

 

“You poor baby! You were just violated!” Screaming shrilling, Jaehwan ran his fingers through Hakyeon’s hair while he glared murder at Hyuk. Hakyeon’s heart was racing and he could hear it pounding in his chest. That was his no-no place. Hyuk had touched his no-no place! What was Hongbin going to say? Why did his stomach feel so weird? Why were his cheeks so warm?

 

“I’m so sorry.” Blushing, Hyuk sat up on the couch, unable to meet Hakyeon’s eyes. “I was going to spank you as a joke and just… YOU TURNED AROUND!”

 

“Don’t you dare blame him, Han Sanghyuk, you ert!” Jaehwan hollered, throwing a shoe at their friend, though Hakyeon wasn’t even sure where he had found the footwear. “You go to your room and think about what you’ve done!”

 

“It’s fine. It’s fine.” Hakyeon stammered out, battling his embarrassment as the smell of smoke began to slowly fill the room. The apartment door opened and the trio turned to face it as Hongbin walked in, cursing.

 

“Why are you guys trying to burn this apartment down too?!” Hongbin slammed the door, angry at the smoke beginning to fill the apartment. Hakyeon gasped and ran to the kitchen, turning off the stove and moving the ruined food off of the hot burner.

 

“I’ll order pizza.” Hyuk bolted off of the couch as Jaehwan made a noise similar to a pterodactyl and followed after the other man, shouting something about bad boys not being allowed to eat pizza. Breathing a sigh of relief, Hakyeon collapsed onto the couch.

 

“What’s their deal?” Hongbin sat on the opposite side of the sofa, watching the door to the room his boyfriend had just retreated into.

 

“Oh. Hyuk touched my wiener.” Hakyeon chuckled as the front door closed again and a chorus of three voices shouted “WHAT!?” followed after.

 

“Welcome home, Wonshikkie, Taekwoonie~” Hakyeon grinned, getting up to greet them both with a grin. “He touched my Shoopadoop. But it’s okay. Jaehwan is scolding him.”

 

“I’ll kill him…” Hongbin hissed, jumping up from the couch as Taekwoon pushed him back down.

 

“No. I’m going to kill him.” Taekwoon grumbled, gripping his hands into fists.

 

“Wait. Why did he touch it?” Wonshik questioned, being the only one not pushed into some sort of rage at the confession.

 

“There was a bug and Jae screamed so I went to see why and one thing lead to another and he accidentally touched my dingle dangle.” Shrugging, Hakyeon sat back down on the couch and stretched, giving them an innocent smile, enjoying their reactions.

 

“How did he touch it over a bug?” Wonshik crossed his arms over his chest, clearly puzzled by the information. It only brought more joy to Hakyeon.

 

“He was trying to grab my booty but he got my wiggly boy instead.” Hakyeon nodded, eyes wide and as pure as he could manage.

 

“What?” Wonshik’s confusion only grew further as the other two began to grow even more angry. Hakyeon’s delight was only growing.

 

“It was my fault.” He sighed dramatically, shaking his head as though he were ashamed of himself. “I moved into it and he touched my Man Noodle.”

 

“Yeah I’m killing him.” Taekwoon was turning to head toward Hyuk’s bedroom again, his anger reaching it’s threshold.

 

“Leave his body for me to burn.” Hongbin called after him, angrily crossing his arms over his chest and tapping one foot aggressively on the carpet.

 

“Deal.” Taekwoon shot back, continuing to move forward.

 

“Wait. How did all of this even go down?” Wonshik, beautiful, sensible Wonshik, asked, clearly the only one not being fed by pure wrath.

 

“Oh boy. I wasn’t being very clear, was I?” Hakyeon pouted cutely, giving Wonshik a bright smile.

 

“Damn it, Hakyeon.” Taekwoon growled, returning to Hakyeon’s side, surveying the chaos in his kitchen instead.

 

“You weirdo.” Chuckling, Wonshik ruffled Hakyeon’s hair and kissed his cheek. Leaning against him, Hakyeon grinned.

 

“Han Sanghyuk! You are grounded from Hakyeon for the rest of the week!” Hongbin screamed toward the bedroom door, causing Hakyeon to giggle. The liveliness of his friends really did bring him so much joy. Especially the reactions they gave when he teased them. Yet, through all his amusement… He couldn’t help but think about Hyuk’s hand. What even was his life anymore?