Fanfic Contest

Jongyu Doodle Fic

This is not an update, sorry. ): But I'd like to invite everyone to join Duets' Fanfiction Contest!

 

How it works:

There are three (3) categories that you will be able to submit a piece of work to. Over a course of month, you have time to work on that fanfiction (from July 24th to August 24th). During that time, you can email us your work at [email protected] with the subject title “Contest Entry.” From there, we will post your work anonymously at our respective website.
 
After everyone has submitted their work, we will open the voting and we will give a week’s time for everyone to vote. Once each category has a winner, all winners in each category will go against each other in another voting session. Everyone will vote for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winner. Each winner will get a prize provided by one of the moderators.
 
 
Rules:
1.     There are three categories for this contest―Fluff, Angst, and , and each category must have a minimum of five participants.
2.     Each fanfiction must have a minimum of 1,000 words.
3.     The maximum for the submitted fanfiction is 20,000 words.
4.     Each fanfiction must be correctly rated, and if you put anything that may trigger someone, you have to put a trigger warning. We want everyone to feel comfortable.
5.     You can only submit one fanfiction.
6.     Most of all, have fun with this!
 
 
Prizes:
Moderator Cai will be providing the prizes. There will be three prizes for the overall three winners.
 
·         1st place ― A SHINee album
·         2nd place ― A SHINee poster
·         3rd place ― An ear cap
 
 
Contest Schedule:
July 10 – July 23: Signing up.
July 24 – August 24: Time given to write your stories.
August 25 – August 31: Submission of entries.
September 02: Posting of stories under Fluff category.
September 04: Posting of stories under Angst category.
September 06: Posting of stories under category.
September 08 – September 14: Voting of contest entries.
September 15: Announcement of winning stories.
September 16 – September 22: Voting of the winning stories.
September 23: Final announcement of winners.
 
 
Sign Up Form:
Please fill this out and kindly email it to us at [email protected] with the subject “Duets’ Fanfic Contest.”
 
Name:
Username:
Category:
 
·         We’ll give you two weeks to sign up (July 10 – July 23) so you can work on your ideas and decide which category you’ll be signing up for.
 
 
We’ll also keep you updated via our Twitter account: @jongyuduets.
Thank you and we all hope that many will participate in this event!
 
Good luck!