001

Business's Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ONE

Taeyeon thinks about her conversation with her parents where's make her sad yet nervous.

Flashback

Taeyeon and her parents are silently yet calmly eating breakfast, suddenly Mr. Kim speaks making the two women stopped their eating and paying attention on him.

"Taeyeon." he look at his left, where's his daughter sitting.

The latter smiled, "yes, appa?"

"can i talk to you about something? And will you helping me?" 

Taeyeon feel something uneasy as she nodded her head, "what's up, appa? What happened? Did something happened at your company?"

He chuckled and shooked his head, "nothing's happen my dear. Everything is fine but.." 

Taeyeon frowned, "but?" 

"Our business suddenly declined. Appa doesn't want a business that has been built, bankcrupt is as simple as that. Appa didn't want that happen."

Taeyeon gulped, something would be happened, "so? What can i help you for your business not be bankcrupt just like that?"

 He smile and held both her hand as he say, "marry with Mrs. Jung." 

Taeyeon shocked as she standing straightly and accidentally releasing her father's hands.

"what?!?! Appa, are you kidding me?"

Mr. Kim sighs. He knows that his daughter would reacts like this but he didn't know what to do but to marry his only daughter to Mrs. Jung. A very wealthy businesswoman. 

"tae, my dear.. Please understand appa. Help me please?" he started to begged as he stand up and held her shoulder.

"no. I will not marry with the person that i didn't know. Although she's a rich women that will help your company, I don't care. I will not agree on this marriage. I have to go." 

Before Taeyeon can step her feet on outside, she heard her father begged her for the last time.

"please help appa. This time only.. My dear." she left while crying as she step on her mercedez car. 

End of Flashback

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder from behind and saw it's her coworker/ friends, Minho.

"hey noona. What're your thinking?" 

"nothing min."

"yeah. Tell me noona." 

Taeyeon sighs, "theres nothing. Seriously." 

He sigh, "if you have a problem, you can tell me." 

Taeyeon weakly smiled, "thanks." 

............

When Taeyeon back from work, she saw her parents dressed smart like they want to going to the parties.

Before she asked them, her father comes to her and started to begged, "please help appa. She's really kind and she would take care of you like how we do. Please... this is the only one to develop my business.." 

Taeyeon saw the tears on his eyes, making her feel guilty. She heard her mother say

"yes. That's right tae. She would make you happy. I'm promise. If she can't make you happy, you can.. you can ask for divorce."

"Jiwon!" Mr. Kim shouted. 

"what? That's right Kibum. If she can't make our daughter happy or not take care of her how we do, What will she defend if they also didn't love each other?"

Mr. Kim sighed and look over his daughter who has a tears on her eyes.

"okay appa. I will marry her if that's make you happy. But if our fate not our side, i will ask for divorce."

Mr. Kim smile widely and hugged his daughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter