Chapter 5

Only You Make Me Feel Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the party. Joyri's story.

As the group decided to split into pairs, Yerim and Sooyoung were the first ones who decided to go together. Yerim led Sooyoung to the kitchen to take some drinks and Sooyoung, being already whipped for Yerim, followed her mindlessly. It was fun to see mighty Park Sooyoung bending on Yerim's will. It's true indeed, love is powerful and makes people weak.

They were currently standing in the kitchen, next to the counter with the drinks, with Yerim leaned against the wall sipping on her drink, while Sooyoung was standing in front of her. Protecting her from the curious eyes. Yeah, she was already making sure everyone knows her property. It's not easy to keep the guys and girls away but being known as chic and cold, it was pretty much easy for Sooyoung, and Yerim liked it.

She liked the aura that Sooyoung emitted. Strong and confident, just what Yerim was looking for. It did help immensely that Sooyoung was actually pretty and hot, it was definitely a bonus for Yerim. On the other hand, Sooyoung actually liked the innocence Yerim had. Tho she knew better than that, she was kinda attracted by that. The fact that Yerim looked like a fragile, shy girl but had the strength and sass needed in everyday life, really made Sooyoung like her. Even before she personally met her.

The attraction between the two was clearly obvious and anyone with eyes was able to notice it. Not just the way they acted around each other, but the words they used and the way they generally interacted was a dead giveaway. It's not every day you see Yerim invading someone's personal space or whispering in someone's ear, and it's not every day you see Sooyoung allow everything stated above. There was just something that made it impossible to deny that something's gonna happen between them two.

Taking a sip of her drink, Sooyoung never broke the eye contact they shared. It was intense but also mysterious. Usually, Sooyoung was able to decipher someone's feelings through their eyes but for some reason, she wasn't able to figure Yerim's out. She wasn't able to figure Yerim out. Not even a bit. It was eating her out but she didn't wanna give up, she's gonna break Yerim's wall no matter what. Little did she know that Yerim was already cracking underneath that stare.

If she wasn't as thoughtful and careful as she is, Yerim would already be all over Sooyoung, but for the first time in her life, she decided that she will take it slow. Get to know Sooyoung first then decide if the things she heard about her were true or false. She's gonna make sure that Sooyoung is the right choice.

"So... Didn't know you're a party girl" Sooyoung awkwardly started the conversation "Well... I don't usually go to parties but a person I wanted to meet is here so I decided to go" Shyly said Yerim, avoiding eye contact. It got Sooyoung jealous a bit but with they way Yerim was refusing to look at her, told her everything. "That person must be really worth it if it made you come and look for them" By the way Sooyoung was grinning, Yerim knew that her plan of hiding the person's identity was ruined, but for some reason, she didn't mind. It will surely make things easier "Yeah, " Yerim took a sip of her juice actually, feeling uncomfortably dry "they're totally worth it" She emphasized the word 'totally' making Sooyoung grin impossibly more.

"Are they what you were expecting?" Sooyoung curiously asked and Yerim was quick to respond "They're more than that, they're... perfect" Her response was just like a school girl talking about her crush, it was said so dreamily that it actually surprised Sooyoung. She didn't expect her liking her that much, not when they just officially met. She didn't mind tho, she was just as attracted to Yerim as Yerim was to her. It was mutual, it was natural.

Now, they were both grinning like idiots. No one was saying anything and no one was confirming anything. It was so sweet and innocent that it actually made both Yongsun and Byulyi cringe. Yes, they were creepily stalking them just to make sure no one did anything that they were not supposed to do. Like... Ehem... That thing. Yerim was still an innocent kid and there's no way Yongsun will let Sooyoung ruin it. Not on her watch at least.

"Were we like that when we j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter