1

Heartache

Heartache Edited 1:

 


 

"Thank's for letting me stay here for a few months Auntie.", Audree closed the gate behind her and followed her Aunt up the steps of their house. 

"It's no problem dear. I know you need somewhere to stay so you can review for the board.", Auntie rubbed Audrees back while they walked up the stairs and in to her room that she'll be staying in.

"This room is so warm! Are you sure you want to stay in this room and not mine?", Audree's cousin, Marie who was only a few years older, asked her and was helping Audree unpack her things.

"Yea it's okay, I'll just be a bother.", Audree smiled at her and continued folding her clothes and transferring them in the dresser.

"Ok...", Marie shrugged and continued helping.

 


"Dude, when are you gonna tell her it's over?!", Eunhyuk asked Donghae who just finished talking to his current girlfriend and is now sitting on his bed. Donghae lives in a boarding house. It's 6 stories and he's lives in the 5th with other guys. The building may be tall but it's an old building. And it's nowhere near fancy.

"I don't know man. She's so annoying, always calling and texting me so I just ignore her.", Donghae replied while rubbing his temples. Eunhyuk sat on his bed which was just next to Donghae's. What do you expect? It's a cheap, small boarding house.

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring!

 

Donghae sighed after seeing the caller ID. He picked up his phone and pressed the green button.

 

"Hello, Aunt Lia? What is it now?......Ok. Bye.", Donghae ended the call with his step mom. He laid down on his bed and Hyuk did the same. Suddenly, someone interrupted their relaxation.

"Yo, Hae! Someone downstairs is looking for you!", Heechul, who lived in their floor too, smirked. Donghae shot up and walked down and outside the old building. There he saw Jessica standing on the sidewalk looking angry. Donghae smirked and approached her.

"Why have you been ignoring my calls?! And my texts? Are you avoiding me?!", Jessica shot out a bunch of questions and Donghae stood infront of her tapping his foot. Jessica waited for his answer

"You're so annoying! Don't you get it? We're over."

Jessica stood there with open. "Break up with me?! Uh well..w-whatever! There are plenty more good looking guys out there! Much more good looking than you! Hmph!", Jessica turned around, her light brown hair hitting his face and she walked away with her chin held high. Donghae just chuckled and went back inside.


 

"So one of your sons is in college already?", Donghae's dad, Mr. Lee, asked his friend while they ate dinner.

"Oh yes! Honors too!", the man wearing a suit laughed and patted his sons back.

"Ah what about Enrique and Donghae, your sons?", asked the man to Mr.Lee.

"Sir, I'm in my last year of highschool. Number one!", Enrique smiled and ate a spoon of rice.

"He's a great son!", Mr.Lee added.

"Donghae, how about you?", the man turned to him.

"Graduated already.", Donghae answered bluntly and continued eating.

"Dad, Aunt Lia, I'll leave now. I told them my shift would be at 9:30 and it's 9.", Donghae bid goodbye to his step mom and his dad. 

"Oh, alright...", Aunt Lia responded. "Happy Birthday Dad.",Donghae turned around without a word from his dad

"Wait! Hyung!", Enrique, Donghae's step brother, ran up to Donghae who was at the front door of the mansion.

Enrique handed him a bag of clothes. "Here, I don't use these a lot so you can have them!". Donghae thanked him and left. Bag in one hand and umbrella in the other.

 



Author's Note:

Ok! Cryers! This is just an intro and yes also I edited!

Same plot just changing it up ^^

If you're new reader, SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!