Chapter 4

Sparks in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Tyler.." Jessica gulp. She was shaking inside due to the person she's facing. she wonder how did he even got here in US and how did he escape from the prison. She surely that he was jailed years ago.
"How are you?" Tyler take a peak inside the dark unit. "Where's Yuri?"
"I'm fine and Yuri is sleeping." Jessica cover it thinking Tyler will leave when she will tell Yuri is here but to her dissapointment, He didn't believe. Her grip into the knob got tighten and cold bucket of ice poured down on her when she saw Tyler's smile disappear turning to very unpleasant one.
"Liar." Tyler clenched his jaw. Jessica didn't mutter a word she wants to go and closed the door but she can't find herself moving, she feel herself got paralize. Seeing Jessica's reaction Tyler took a deep breath and smiled again. "Are you not to let me in?"
Jessica grip tighten "I-it's late, Ty. I'm still sleepy. I want to rest." and call the police. She closed the door but was stopped by the hands of Tyler. 
Jessica got aware of it and her heart was beating multiple times faster than the usual.
"You're rude. I came here just to see you but you shoo me away? is that what you treated to a former friend?" Tyler step in without an invite breaking the law of trespassing. Jessica step back and her face got even paler. 
"Ty.. please leave."
"No. Let's settle this Jess. Comeback to me and everything will be fine." Jessica bump into the couch but quickly move away before Tyler touch her.
"Please Ty, leave. I'm happy here."
"I'm giving you three seconds, Jess." Tyler ignore her. He can feel the range of anger tug his heart. Hurt and dissapointment may her consume if Jessica disagree with it.

"Please.."
"Two." One step forward, One step backward
"Leave."  
Tyler balled his fist, he greeted his teeth and began to charge at Jessica, chasing the running girl in the leaving room. 
"Jess. Just comeback to me."
"I love, Yuri Tyler and you know that." Jessica shout for help trying to wake their neighboor up but it didn't work at all. She was losing hope when Tyler caught her and grip her hand pushing her to the wall. 
A bloody eyes looked at her like she was staring into a demons eyes. mad and thirst and hungry for Jessica's attention. 
"Do you know how I suffer for 7 years Jessica? You left me, you betrayed me and chose me over to my cousin that doesn't even good on something. look at now where she is? She is out and left you alone if I was your man I wouldn't let you feel alone. I can give you everything you want."
"You're sick Ty! Let me go!" Jessica bit his arm and kick his balls escaping from the grip of the devil. Eyes is shaking, breath taking, light headed, heart still beating eractically, Jessica saw a hope in getting out from the room to find for help. Reaching for the knob, Jessica feel something hard thrown to her head and got her dizzy. Jessica gasp for air, her head is pounding hard and feel a slight pain when she touched it. she also saw a broken vase no far away from her. 
at this time she wish, someone will appear in the door to save her cause she still don't want to die yet. she can't die yet. She still want to live together with Yuri. Jessica gather all of her strength to stand up to escape. The door was just a way from her only a few steps from her. Her eyes become blured looks like she was about to sleep, she can see the knob but a harsh impact she felt in her scalp that screamed her in pain.
"You are still a , Jess. God damnit!" Hard impact on her back came contact and slap Jessica cheek then hold her neck. All of hatred hold Tyler's heart he can't feel any pitty towards the girl cause his eyes became dark watching Jessica gasping for air.
"Ty please. I'm begging." tears rolled Jessica's eyes. She feel soffocated. her lungs need air. "Ty please." She beg again but this man in front of her is not Tyler anymore. Jessica keep fi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter