Prologue

17 Reasons Why I Hate You

Hyemi

"Since today is the last day before school break,It is time to give your notebooks to one another!",My teacher said excitedly.

Everyone started standing up and giving each other notebooks when I heard somebody tap my shoulder.

"Hey Haeun",I said without looking knowing who it was.

"Hey Hyemi...can you come with me",she said and I turned around.

"Let me guess,you're nervous",I told her and she nodded.

"Well...I guess I can",she suddenly pulled me in the arm and went to Wonwoo's seat.

If you're wondering why we are "giving each other notebooks",as what my teacher would say,she gave us notebooks one week before our last day of school and we have to write something about one of our classmates and give it to them on the last day of school.

"I don't know if I can do this",she said while looking at Wonwoo,who was talking with his friends.

"You can do this.And while you're giving it to him I will also give mine",I told her while holding my notebook.

She gave me a smile and she went to Wonwoo while I went to person who I'm going to give my notebook to.

Hansol.

I went to his seat to see him talking with Seungkwan,like usual.I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around to look at me.

"Hey Hyemi",he said with a big smile.

"Here",I gave him the notebook and walked away.

"Wait!",I feel someone hold my wrist.

"What?",I asked knowing who it was.

"This is for you",He said and I looked at Hansol,who is holding a notebook.

"Thanks",I took the notebook and went back to my seat to see Haeun smiling.

"Let me guess,he also gave you a notebook",I told her and she just nodded.

"Who did you give your notebook to?",She asked.

"Hansol",I said.

I looked at her to see a smirk right on her face.

"Tease me and I will burn your precious notebook",I told her.

"Geez relax",She said while raising her hands up.

Hansol

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Hyemi.

"Hey Hyemi",I greeted with a big smile.

"Here",she gave me a notebook and walked away.

I looked at Seungkwan and he nodded.I took my notebook out of my bag.

"Wait!",I catch up with her and held her wrist.

"What?",she asked not looking at me.

"This for you",I told her and she looked at me and took the notebook and walked away.

I went back to my seat and looked at the notebook she gave me and smiled.

"Why don't you read it",Seungkwan said and then the bell rang.

Me and the rest of Seventeen left the school.While we're at the van the boys were singing along to songs while I kept looking at the notebook.

When we finally arrived at the dorm I quickly went to my room and took out the notebook.I looked at the black notebook and then looked at the silver lock with a key attached to it.I unlocked it and open the notebook to see.

17 Reasons Why I Hate You

 

It said at the first page.I flipped the notebook to read...