teaser

challenging fate; on borrowed time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was everything. But now he's not supposed to mean anything. 

 

How do you get over someone you never thought of loving? Do you stay or do you leave? 

 

Jennie ran through her fingers through her hair in frustration. She downed her 5th and last bottle of soju. She gritted her teeth hrd as her tears threatened to fall. No, don't cry Jennie Kim. Don't you dare cry. 

 

Fishing out her phone from her cluttered bag, she scrolled through her contacts. She finally scrolled to Rosé's contact details but her eyes saw the name right below her bestie's. Taehyung. Her jaw clenched as she felt a pang in her heart. 

 

And that was how she lost all her resolve for the night. It took just one small thing, to just see his name, for her to crumble yet again. Instead of giving Rosé a call to bring her home, Jennie decided having her 6th bottle of soju sounded more appealing. 

 

In her drunkenness, she called him. 

 

 

 

"Why did you have to do that?"

 

"Jennie, is that you? You sound drunk, where are you?"

 

"Why did you have to come into my life?"

 

"Jennie, you're drunk... Tell me where you are, I'll come and fetch you."

 

"Why did you let me like you?"

 

"Jennie... I'm sor-"

 

"Don't. If you're sorry then it means you regret everything. My heart can only break so much at a time."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter