Chapter 3

paper hearts

Lisa"s POV

A small groan escaped my lips as i eyed the maknae soon to be dead.

i am sure as hell he noticed,by the way he grinned at me i am sure he got the mesage.

incase you didnt know BLACKPINK are really good friends with red velvet.Well jungkook started dating yeri!

of course what almost all boys do is break there heart and guess what jungkook did, you guessed it he broke her heart!

Now i have to deal with him since jin the ex and jisoo unnie made up they are back to barging in when ever!And im sick of it!

Mabye yeri and jungkook arent meant to be after all, i mean they were together for quit a while now and all of a suden they broke up.Mabye jungkook has feelings for someone else, but who is the question? The whole blackpink and red velvet is mad at him for that and now im just ing making up therory's instead of comfronting him, asking why would he do that to her!

As i walk towards his direction i come across some little pieces of paper,my curiosity took over and the next thing i knew was me walking toward the little pieces of paper stuck to the ground leading as a path to god knows where!

It took awile for me to notice thate they are paper hearts.Still folowing the path to i have no idea where i decided to take some with me making sure this is not a dream.

after awhile i am starting to get very bored of this little adventure if you may call it.

as soon as i start to turn back i hear jungkook, i start to panic but realize that was just my imagination taking control of me.

i start to continue the path,i then hear jungkook except louder.

"Yeri?"

"Yeri,im sorry for what i did,it wasnt my fault, i promise!"

"yeah thats what they all say!" i think to myself later realizing that i actually said it out loud 

"lisa?"

I then hear foot steps coming towards my direction

i stood still realizing my mistake 

"danm it",i whisper underneath my breath

then i come out from the corner and my mouth dropped after what i saw 

he was all dressed up in a tux standing beside a little table 

the room filled with the sweet scent of strawberries and cream, Yeris's favorite scent 

I just stood stiff for a moment after i realize what he had done for Yeri

"awwwwwww"i quikly said after un stiffing 

"shut it!"jungkook said a little disapionted 

"why are you even here, this was meant for yeri?"

i ignored him and quikly walked towards him and pulled him into a hug for saying thank you for doing this for Yeri

Mabye he isnt so bad after all.