Chapter 2

I 'hate' you too

Seokjin gulp, close his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose, counting up to three and then let go of it, he smile genuinely at his younger brother before giving him a sharp glare. He knows he said it, that he will showered Jungkook with love and sorry's (and maybe hugs and kisses too) but greeting him with that kind of state made Seokjin's blood boil.

"Can you put a ing shirt on young man?" Seokjin said with the most serious voice he have that even his savage bestfriend Yoongi get scared off.

"I miss you too, Seokjin" Jungkook said with smug smirked on his lips. He take a step back and turned around and start walking, but Seokjin just can't let it slip.

"It's hyung to you! And what the hell are you thinking?! What if an old lady or a girl are the one whose knocking at the door? You will give them a heart attack!" Seokjin yelled while slowly went inside of their house with his things and closing the door.

Jungkook stop and turned around, smirked visible on his lips.

"why hyung? did I give you a heart attack?" 

Seokjin face turned pink and his ears are turning red and his whole face and even his 
breath became hot, and he feel like spitting fire (and maybe he wished he could) because of his anger for the younger.

" Yah! What're you talking about?! You standing there half-, topless and maybe you don't even have an underware underneath that towel!" Seokjin continue to yell while pointing at Jungkook's lower part 

"You want to find out hyung?" Seokjin eyes went wide because Jungkook, Jungkook just asked that with so much pureness and innocence in his eyes and voice, like he just asked why the star are in the sky!

"no idiot! Your being rude and disrespectful! Where are your manners mister?! You look like a ing creepy ert stripper!" 

"A hot y stripper"

"W-what?!" 

"Maybe I looked like a stripper but I don't look like a creep, don't you agree Seokjin?" Jungkook said his eyes is sharp, tone serious while slowly going to Seokjin.

Seokjin can't believe that that words came out from his brother, that used to be cute, adorable, shy and sweet Jungkook.

"Hyung, do you want to see how erted this hot y stripper is?" Jungkook whispered in his ears, and he feel Jungkook's large palms in his waist and his face is so close to Seokjin and his other hand is at the other side of Seokjin's head.

This is.. This is too much for Seokjin to handle. His parents says Jungkook doesn't change still the shy and kind kid, he's just became a little social than before.But where? where are those?! He can't see any of that in the man in front of him.

How come, How come his cute little baby Jungkookie turn into a rude and disrespectful little with no manners?!

Seokjin breath hitch, his body is shaking from anger and he just want to slap Jungkook's face but he knows better, so he control himself by digging his nails in both of his palms until he calm down.

He slowly raised his right hand (which is his stronger hand) turning it into a fist and quickly bringing it down colliding to Jungkook's head.

Jungkook yelp, and sit down while holding his throbbing head where Seokjin hit him.

Seokjin knows better, if he slaps Jungkook it can anger him or encourage the latter's doing and Seokjin is smart enough to know that Jungkook is much more stronger than he is, just by looking at the buff and muscle Jungkook have, unlike Seokjin who have a petite small body and the only thing that intimidating in him is his broad shoulder.

So he does what he always do when they are just kids when Jungkook are being a brat or when Seokjin is waking him up because his being insecure to himself. But now it is not in playful way, he knows it hurt, just by feeling his throbbing knuckles.

"Are you high?! Go upstairs and wear something decent! Only when you can think again straightly then we will have a talk!" Seokjin shout, then walked passed Jungkook while grabbing his things going to his old room while attempting to calm his anger down.

And his heartbeat.

***
When Seokjin finished unpacking his things he feel his stomach growl and notice that the sun is absent and the sky is dark indicating that it is already night. He sighed and think it's time to make some dinner for the two of them.

To reach their kitchen he needed to cross the living room then to the dining. But Seokjin doesn't expect to see Jungkook in their living room sitting in the sofa,hanging his head low, thankfully fully clothed.

He knows that Jungkook knows he's disappointed and he knows that the younger hated it when the older felt that. 

Seokjin is still mad at Jungkook but not mad enough to not forgive the younger.He sighed And went near to the younger, and seems like Jungkook doesn't noticed his presence not until Seokjin place his hand on top of the younger's hair and ruffled it.

"Can you explain what and why you did what you did earlier?" Seokjin spoke is a little low like his talking to a child, well when Jungkook is like this knees pressed together, fist in both knees and head low, Seokjin thinks his still a child, which he low-key knows Jungkook hated the most. So he keep it to himself and just cooed internally.

When Jungkook just keep silent, Seokjin called him again, but the other refused to speak.

"You don't want to talk about it?" and Jungkook just nod, and Seokjin sighed again and smile at the younger, he sat down near the younger and made Jungkook to look at him by grabbing the younger's chin and lifting it up.

Seokjin sees the guilt, regret, hurt and sadness in the younger's eyes and he thinks that his heart broke into million pieces and he wants to cry and just hug and kiss Jungkook until all the negative emotion fade away.

"I will make it slip this time, but don't do it again okay?"

Jungkook doesn't nod, doesn't say yes but doesn't shook his head or say no, either so Seokjin think that the younger understand.

"I miss you" Seokjin says softly, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and hugging him tightly, he feels light, and he liked the feeling of it, like something inside of him says he's complete. Maybe he just missed his younger brother so much.

"Don't you miss your older brother too? huh kid?" Seokjin says a little tease in his voice when he feel that Jungkook doesn't hug him back.

"I'm not a kid! Stop seeing me a kid!" Jungkook shout but it got muted by Seokjin's clothes when he dive to the older's chest.

Seokjin felt that he's sweater are getting wet, then he realized that Jungkook is crying, he hug his brother tightly while his other hand is caressing the others hair. Maybe his brother miss him too and he's guilty for his action earlier.

Little did Seokjin knows the tear that the younger is shedding, is not all about that.

That Jungkook is in pain.

Being hurt by the one sided and forbidden love.

 

---*---*---

And that's it! enjoy folks! See you in I don't know when :)