@kimri added you on lime

Friend Zone (Lime Series: Story #3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C4: @kimri added you on lime

Hwitaek's POV:

 

The sound of a door slamming draws me awake the next morning. The light inside the room causes my eyes to squint, it was so damn bright. The pounding in my head causes me to groan, my throat was super dry so my groan comes out muffled.

 

"Oh you're finally up." Changgu scoffs.

 

Even just him scoffing at me had me rubbing my forehead out of pain. "I hate my life." I mutter.

 

"You hate yours? I had to stay up with you all night because you puked like seven times and I didn't want it all over my bed." He huffs coming forward to rip me from his bed.

 

"How did I even get here?" I ask, "The last thing I remember was Soyoon and I losing the first round of beer pong? Oh and you and Mina disappearing," I glance at him, I kind of wanted to know what went on between them.

 

"Your friend Rihyun brought you here last night, she slept on the couch last night." My eyes widen, oh god she brought me home? I shut my eyes, Lee Hwitaek you're a freaking fool. I let my eyes open and hold a hand to my head out of embarrassment.

 

"Oh and Mina and I disappeared to make up, we're friends again now." He shrugs.

 

A knock sounds on the door. Changgu turns to open it.

 

"Yeah he's up." He states opening the door wider for the beautiful black haired girl to step inside. My eyes widen, my hands moving to my bed head.

 

"Are you good?" Rihyun asks snorting a bit at my appearance.

 

"Yeah, never been better." I rasp out, man I needed some water.

 

"Alright! Well I'll be heading out then!" She smiles and waves goodbye.

 

I slouch down as soon as she's gone.

 

"Get up and drink something, you are probably dehydrated!" Changgu shoves me towards the open door. I slouch into the kitchen grabbing some water before flopping down on the couch. Jinho was sitting in the chair beside the couch, he offers me a smirk while he sips on what looks to be a cup of coffee.

 

I glare back at him and take a big gulp of water to quench my dry throat. A short silence follows before Hongseok is literally stumbling out of his room and into the living room only in his boxers. He looks somewhat frantic.

 

Both Jinho and I whip our heads in his direction. Though both of us had different looks on our faces, Jinho was again smirking and I was staring at him like he was crazy.


His lips move to form words but nothing comes out. A hand runs through his hair. He seems somewhat upset, the look on his face was the same one from last night whenever Mina disappeared with Changgu.

 

"What's your problem?" I mumble.

 

He seems reluctant to tell us anything before Jinho chuckles. "We already know you and Mina slept together. I mean anyone could tell from her appearance this morning." My eyes widen, whoa wait they finally slept together?

 

His eyes widen and he sighs. "So then she at least stayed until the morning?"

 

"Yeah? What's wrong?" Jinho sits his coffee down and I stare between the two.

 

Hongseok huffs and paces about the room. Changgu joins us in the living room and glances Hongseok up and down. He bites his lip to hold in his smirk.

 

Did everyone know they slept together but me? No one seems surprised either? I mean I was wasted so there's no wonder I didn't know but still it seems as if Jinho and Changgu knew for a while that this would happen?

 

"It's just, I don't get why she left before I got up? I feel like last night was a one night stand." He sighs, a frown on his face.

 

Changgu snorts. "I think you're over thinking things."

 

"I mean I guess it would make sense to feel that way." I mumble.

 

The door opens and Kayoon steps inside and halts upon seeing Hongseok in only his underwear. Jinho stands up and chucks the blanket he was using at Hongseok.

 

"Dammit, would you put some clothes on!" Jinho huffs crossing his arms over his chest. Kayoon snorts but moves to sit on Jinho's lap.

 

"What's going on?" Kayoon asks.

 

"Hongseok thinks his night with Mina was a one night stand because she's already gone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter