FINAL CP : When i'm with you i'm in utopia!

EUPHORIA

YoonA’s Apartment

Take my hands now…you’re the cause of my euphoria~

Yeah~yeah~yeah~yeah~yeah~yeah~

“Yoboseyo..?” answered the girl who still lying on the bed, half-asleep and half awake.

“Happy Birthday, Im YoonA…!” the voice sounds too excited, wishing the still sleepy girl a wish for her special day today.

The said girl smiled. “Thanks Kook-ah,”

“Welcome! So, as a birthday girl, what do you want to do today?” asked Jungkook.

“Today? Hmm I want do something special with you,” replied YoonA.

“Something…special? Noona, that’s so early for you to think naughty, don’t you think, YoonA noona?” teased the Golden Maknae.

“W…what? Jeon Jungkook! I don’t even think like that! You…!!” YoonA blushed so hard.

Jungkook laughed. “Hahahahaha I’m just kidding! Sorry Yoong. Hehe. You should take a look at your face now. I bet it has become so red now,” teased the boy again.

YoonA pouted. “Of course not! Isy, this boy! I hate you,”

“Love you too baby. Ok, time to get up birthday girl! I will pick you up this evening and we will spend your birthday somewhere special,” told Jungkook.

“Where?”

“It’s a surprise Yoong…so I will not telling you now,” replied the younger boy.

YoonA sighed. “Arasso…,”

Jungkook giggled. “Be pretty okay? Even though I know you’re always pretty,”

“Keke…sweet mouth! I think you have learn a lot from your hyungs Kookie,”

Said YoonA with a smile.

“I agree. Bye pretty noona. See you this evening. Saranghae,”

“Hmm nado….”

YoonA went to the porch where Jungkook was waiting for her already. He smiled upon seeing his beloved girlfriend approaching him with an eager smile on her face.

“Where are we going?” asked YoonA excitedly.

“Relax princess. Slow down,” replied Jungkook while smiling.

“But…I am so excited right now,” pouted YoonA.

“I know…but first of all, you look so gorgeous, noona.” Praised the young man.

YoonA blushed. “Stop that Kookie! Do you want me to die here?”

“Why?” asked Jungkook, confused.

“Because of your cheesiness of course!” YoonA answered with a rolled eyes.

“And I’m going to die because of your prettiness, noona,” stated the maknae of BTS, grinning and winking towards the said girl.

“Jeon Jungkook!” YoonA believe that her face was totally red from embarrassment right now. ‘This boy!’ complained YoonA while trying to hide her burning face with her hands.

“Hehe…don’t hide it, noona. I love to look at your blushing face. It’s so cute!” praised Jungkook while holding YoonA’s soft hands. Blocking her from touching her face again.

YoonA pouted. Jungkook smiled even more. He pressed his lips to YoonA’s forehead. She looks startled by the sudden action.

“What is that for?”

“I always love your forehead. It’s so pretty. And your eyes too,” He pressed his lips to YoonA’s eyes now.

The girl just blinked her eyes for a few time. She biting her lips nervously.

Jungkook smirked. “Why? Nothing to say?”

“Err…I can’t think anything right now. Just shock by your kiss. It’s too sudden, Kookie!” complained YoonA, shyly.

“Really noona?” teased the younger one.

“Y…yes! You always do something that make me startle! Silly Kookie,” the blushing girl still complained.

“Jinjja?” “Of co…” before YoonA could finish her sentence, Jungkook took the opportunity to kiss her on the lips.

YoonA’s eyes got wider but she immediately returned the kiss back. The kiss was sweet but passionate at the same time.

Jungkook pulled back first. “That’s my first gift. A birthday kiss for you, my pretty baby. Are you satisfied?”

“Yes…Thank you, Kook-ah,” sighed YoonA contently.

“Now let’s moving to our second gift, shall we?” winked Jungkook.

The birthday girl giggled. “Arasso,”

 

Big Hit Building

“Ok, we are here now,” told Jungkook.

“Hm? Where are we? Is that…?” YoonA asked, confused.

“Yes, Big Hit Entertainment,” replied the boy, smiling.

YoonA frowned. “What are we doing here, Jungkook-ah?”

“To celebrate your birthday, of course!”

“But…” “No buts noona. You have to follow my instructions only. You got it?”

“Arasso…” sighed the girl.

“First, you have to close your eyes, Yoong,” told Jungkook.

“Seriously? I have to?”

“Yes dear…”

“Okay..okay..” YoonA pouted while Jungkook just laughed, watching the cuteness of his lover.

YoonA closed her eyes with her hands but at the same time she tried to open her eyes slightly.

Jungkook caught her red-handed on the spot. “Noona!”

YoonA laughed. “Mianhae…I just too excited to know what the surprise is,” she apologized.

“Aish...Sneaky girl!” complained the younger boy while shaking his head.

“Alright…I will not looking,” promised the dorky girl again.

“Nope, I can’t trust you this time. Let’s use this instead,” Jungkook took the handkerchief and used it to cover YoonA’s eyes.

The girl still laughing eventhough her eyes completely being covered by the soft fabric. She just let her boyfriend lead her to the Big Hit building and Jungkook did a good job for that. He make sure the pretty girl didn’t miss her step and hold her waist and hand tightly.

YoonA seemed so happy with Jungkook’s action. She couldn’t stop smiling and blushing hardly. Jungkook took a quick glance towards YoonA. He smirked.

“Why noona? You seem so happy. Do you really enjoy this?” teased Jungkook.

YoonA startled. “W..what? Aniyo!”

“Hahaha okay,” laughed Jungkook, happy to see the cute reaction from his precious lover. ‘So cute..!’ he thought.

After walking for a while, they safely arrived at the main spot for the special event.

“And now, we are here!” told Jungkook excitedly.

“Really? Can I open it now, Kook-ah?” asked YoonA, pointed to her eyes.

“Oh, wait a minute, Yoong! Let me untie it,” said Jungkook.

After Jungkook helped her to remove the handkerchief, YoonA opened her eyes slowly and…

“Surprise!!!”

YoonA’s big eyes got bigger this time and also open wide.

“Wow Jungkook-ah, you did this?” asked the girl, shocked from the big surprise.

“Yes and hyungs help me too. A lot,” replied Jungkook, proud.

“Wow…it’s so beautiful, Kook-ah! Wait…are we on the roof?” asked YoonA again.

“Glad you like it! And yes, we are on the roof, Yoong,” told Jungkook with a satisfied smile.

Meanwhile, YoonA could not move her eyes from the pretty scenery in front of her. The empty rooftop of the building before has become a place for candle light dinner for both of them. There are so many pink and red flowers of YoonA’s favourite. There are also various colours of balloons everywhere. Besides, a lot of aroma candles situated nicely along the way from the door to the table at the center of the rooftop. It seems like they are not on the rooftop but somewhere else.

“It’s so pretty…so beautiful…” praised YoonA again.

“Yeah, me too can’t believe I and hyungs manage to do this. I have to thank them a lot. Maybe will treat them to dinner tomorrow,” said Jungkook while laughing.

“I think you should. They did a good job. Seriously,”

“What about me? I did most of the decoration here too..,you know?” Jungkook pouted.

YoonA giggled. She turned around and looked at her younger boyfriend who seemed too cute with his sulking action; crossing his arms while pouting hardly.

“Aigoo of course you did a good job too, my cutest prince ever! And here is your gift,” said YoonA while planted a soft kiss to Jungkook’s right cheek.

The boy’s eyes got wider because of the sudden kiss. He smiled immediately and his face become so glowing and shining with happiness.

YoonA smiled so hard she thought that her face will be so hurt now. She was so happy and so touched knowing that the maknae of BTS worked so hard to prepare her the candle light dinner specially for her birthday today. She was so lucky to have a lover like Jeon Jungkook. So so lucky.

“I love you so much, Jeon Jungkook. I love you so much that I think I can spent my whole life with you now and forever, ever,” said YoonA honestly. Her eyes sparkling with tears, tears of joy and happiness.

The said boy formed a soft smile upon hearing his pretty girlfriend’s love confession. He took YoonA’s hands and hold them tightly.

“I love you too. So so much that I think I can’t even imagine my whole life without you, Yoong. And I am also want to spend my whole life with you, forever and ever. You’re the best gift in my life and I will treasure you till the day I die,” said Jungkook while looking straight to YoonA’s teary eyes.

YoonA gave her most pretty smile to Jungkook. She closed the gap between them and kissed the boy passionately. Jungkook returned the kiss happily while hugging the visual of SNSD tightly. The kiss last longer than they thought.

“Thank you so much for this surprise. This is the best gift ever, love,” whispered YoonA between the kiss.

Jungkook pulled back slowly from the kiss and cupped her face. “You are welcome, my princess. But are you sure this is the best gift?” teased Jungkook suddenly.

YoonA frowned. “Jeon Jungkook, is there another surprise for me? It’s enough Kook-ah. This is already too much for me,” complained the girl softly.

“And I am so hungry now, Can I at least have my birthday cake, please?” continued YoonA again.

Jungkook laughed. “Ok…ok  I will make it short,” replied the boy while grabbing something from his pocket.

YoonA startled when her eyes caught the object from Jungkook’s hand. She looked beyond surprised and touched at the same time. Her eyes glistening with unshed tears. Again.

“No way…” she said.

“Yes way…” Jungkook replied with a soft smile.

“You got me the promise ring….” whispered YoonA slowly. ‘Gosh, this boy will kill me someday. He just give me two big surprise gift today. Jungkook-ah, what should i do with you?’ thought the girl.

“I am. I got you the promise ring that I promised to give you since we start dating a years ago,” Jungkook replied while putting the ring to one of YoonA’s slender finger.

The birthday girl shoot her famous pretty smile once more and quickly embraced her lover to express her gratitude and thankful.

“Saranghae Jungkook-ah! My handsome prince, my cute boy, my love, my fiancé,” whispered YoonA lovingly.

Jungkook returned the hug by hugging the girl’s slim waist tightly and kissed YoonA’s forehead for the second time today. He sighed happily. He was very satisfied with his efforts to give his precious lover a big surprise for her special day today. He will do anything to make her happy and felt loved by him, not only today but also in the future soon. He promise to himself.

“Nado saranghae YoonA noona! My beautiful princess, my pretty girl, my baby, my fiancé…” replied Jungkook with a big, happy smile on his handsome, cute face.

Soon, they have their romantic candle light dinner with joyful and peaceful. Luckily for them, the sky was full with pretty and wonderful stars at that night.

So, after the dinner, they spent their time to stargaze and watching the calm, beautiful night sky. Jungkook and YoonA felt so content and happy, hugging each other while enjoying the romantic and precious moments together.

While cherishing one of the most memorable moment in his life, Jungkook suddenly thought of something important. He took a glance towards YoonA quickly. The pretty girl caught the action and looking straight to her now fiancé.

“Why? Why are you looking at me like that?”

Jungkook silent. He just stare lovingly into YoonA’s pretty doe eyes. ‘Gosh…I can’t get enough of her big doe eyes. It looks so soft and beautiful, I can be drowning in that eyes forever,’ Jungkook thought.

He sighed deeply.

“Wae Kookie-ah? What happened? Something wrong?” asked the girl again.

The boy finally smiled. “Nah…I just can’t get enough of looking into your eyes. After watching the stars just now, I am suddenly remember your doe eyes. It reminds me of them. So bright, so soft, so pretty and so innocent. I just can’t stop thinking that how lucky I am to have someone so flawless and perfect like you by my side. You are so beautiful. Inside and outside. I love you,”

YoonA blushed deeper. Her ears felt so hot and she quickly ducked her head so Jungkook couldn’t see the pink face of her. But who was she kidding? She also can’t stop looking into Jungkook’s eyes as the boy also share same trait with her in terms of eyes which is the big, innocent doe-eyed that everyone love and jealous for, including both of their group members.

Honestly to say, she was so whipped towards Jungkook because of the boy’s doe eyes.

“Honestly love…me too feel the same with you,” spilled YoonA suddenly.

“The same? What is it?” asked Jungkook, curious to know.

“Besides your bunny smile and angelic voice, one of the reasons I fall in love with you is because of your doe eyes. It feels so innocent when I saw them for the first time. Since that, I just can’t stop thinking about it…up until now. I just want to keep dreaming and falling deeper into your eyes, Jungkook-ah,” revealed YoonA bravely.

While YoonA shyly confessing her love towards Jungkook, the boy on the other hand was beyond surprise but felt so touched at the same time. It was because he rarely heard a love confession from YoonA because he knew the girl like to express her love through an action more, rather than using words or say something like she did just now.

He was so happy now till he felt that he wanted to scream and yelled to the world that he is the luckiest man in this whole universe. Seriously.

Jungkook form a big, proud smile and caressed YoonA’s face softly and lovingly. He believe that his face was glowing and shining of happiness now. He can see that his fiance’s face was also the same with him. Glowing and shining beautifully. Sparkling like a star in the sky. So wonderful.

“Why are you crying?” asked YoonA, smiling. She wiped the tears of the boy with her thumb.

“Am i?” Jungkook shocked because he didn’t know that the tears flowing from his eyes.

YoonA chuckled. “Yes! you’re such a baby! My baby,” teased the girl.

Jungkook smiled. He kissed YoonA passionately and the girl happily kissed him back. They took time to enjoy their kiss and sweet moment together.

“I love you…I love you so much, Im YoonA that you can’t even imagine that. You’re the euphoria of my life,” whispered Jungkook on her lips.

YoonA smiled beautifully. “I love you too. Promise me!”

“What?”

“That I am your only euphoria of your life,”

“Yes, I promise you! You’re my only euphoria. Forever,” promised Jungkook while hugging the precious girl more tightly. Never want to let go of her forever. To keep her by his side always, till the day he died.

YoonA sighed. Happily and contently.

‘Till death do us apart…!’

 

~The End~

*Just for fun! Can you find the nicknames that Kookie and Yoong use to each other? Three for Kookie and three for Yoong ^ ^*

 

 

Finally~~finish this story after a long time taking a break because of my writer block and busy with the job's life!! and i'm really sorry for everyone who have to wait for too long just to read this new chapters! mianhae T.T ~I hope everyone enjoy and satisfied with my YoonKook story for this time..and the new story will be coming soon ^o^ Bye for now~~xoxo from Malaysia...!