HARSH PUNISHMENT

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Jae eun opened her eyes but still feeling dizzy, she looked around her surrounding .

'Where am i ?' Jae eun asked to herself.

She was in a dark room her vision was blurry suddenly, she heard some said "You are up."

She held her head with her one hand and asked "Who are you ?" 

"Oh.... so my little sister don't even recognise my voice now " The person said.

Realising who it was jae eun was shocked and afraid at the same time "S....se ..jun " She said while sweating with fear.

"Yes , my little sister ..so, how was your life without me and without punishments ?" He asked making her more afraid.

"How...d...did..you brought me here ? ...ju..just ..let me go " She said while stuttering.

"Oh...so, you want to go back already..no, first spend sometime with me " He said while switching on the lights .

As the light switched on jae eun closed her eyes due to sudden brightness then, slowly opened them.

She was now trembling with fear seeing her scariest nightmare in front of her. She scooted away from him "Please ...let me go." She said while scooting back

While se jun smirked and moved closer to her "Okay, but where will you go ? ...huh...cause the one you were with sold you here ...his name was... yes..ji chang wook "

"N...no you are lying ji chang wook can never sell me ....you are a liar "She yelled last part loudly.

Se jun's face expressions changed from a smirk to anger "How dare you yell at me ?..i think you need to learn you lesson " By saying that he pulled jae eun by her hairs and brought her into the middle of the room and she yelled in pain.

"Please let go it hurts " She said while crying . "No, this is nothing as compared to what i will do with you now " He said while taking his whip in his hand.

Jae eun start to tremble with fear as she seen that whip in his hand "N..NO" She said while trying to scoot away but, se jun grabbed her hairs tightly and started whipping her back.

She screamed in pain but he didn't stop after sometime the blood started coming out of her back making the wooden floor wet .

Se jun stopped and leaned forward and whispered "It is still not completed ." By saying that he thrown the whip on the floor and walked out of the room to get something .

After a minute he came back with a bucket of ice cold water in his hand and damped it over jae eun making her scream in pain .

she passed out after crying for sometime her body was completely wet with blood and water it was painful very much painful for her.

After she passed out se jun looked towards her with angry gaze and then his eyes went to the pendant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter