Ch9

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

You: I look at the scenery in front of my home. I pull my car into the parking lot. I turn off the car and took the key's out of the ignition. I took my seat belt off.I got out of the driver's seat. I close the door behind me. I grab my purse,backpack,and my suitcase. I put my backpack on my back. I breath. I put my key in the hole of the front door. I unlock the door. I kept breathing. Hello?

2 Minutes later

You:My ex is finally gone. I breath. That abusive person. I close the door behind me. I kept breathing. I walk into my room. I look around and put my purse,my backpack,and my suitcase on my bed. I look into the mirror and saw a camera. Spying on me aren't you? I walk over to my dresser and found the camera and turn off the camera and took the batteries out of the camera. I broke the camera in half. I'm sorry my ex but,please just let me go. You were abusive towards me. Especially you hit me right before I left for the trip. I threw away the camera in the trash can.

Flashbacks

Shawn: So,you're going to this convention and the concert. With out my permission. I grab her by the arm and twisted the arm.

You: Let me go,Shawn. You were never liked this before. I felt his punch on my arm. 

Shawn: I punch her arm very hard. I forbid you to go to this convention and the concert. 

You:Shawn,let go. I broke away from his tightness of his hand on my arm. I turn around. I felt a punch and a slap in the face. Stop hurting me.

Flashback Ends

You:I shook my head and cry. I....need... you... Junjin.

Back to the other side of the USA

Minwoo:Skyler,How many day's do you have left,before you go home?

Skyler: Tomorrow is my last day, Minwoo oppa. I have a weird gut feeling about ___. 

Minwoo:How come?

Skyler:Her ex boyfriend is a abusive person. Before,she came out here for the convention and the concert. I picked her up from the airport she had a bruise eye and a red mark on her face. She had her hand over her other arm. 

Minwoo: She will be safe, Skyler. Does Junjin already know about this?

Skyler:I think he already knows.

Minwoo:*Interwine my hand with Skyler's hand.* 

Skyler:I look down and saw our hand's interwine. Minwoo--oppa

Minwoo:This right here feel's nice and complete with you and I.

Skyler:Minwoo

Minwoo:Skyler I know we only just met. But,please stay around with me.

Skyler:I heard him say."But,please stay around with me." This way Sugar. I walk ahead of Minwoo while our hands are still holding onto each other.

Back with Junjin

Junjin:I look at my phone. She hasn't text me back yet. ____,text me please.

Dongwan:Don't worry she will text you back. She got home safetly. She is probably just jet lagged.

Junjin:I sadden my face. I hope her ex boyfriend will leave her alone. Yesterday,when she had the headache in the elevator. I knew something was wrong. So,I asked her the question lightly, Did someone abuse you? She said, "Her ex boyfriend did." I just worry and i'm concerned that he will hurt her again.

Dongwan:Dongsaeng, that's what been bothering you. You want her and you want to hold her.

Junjin:I just would not like to see her in pain. I worry that he will abuse her again.

Andy: We go back to Seoul tomorrow. Which is today in Seoul time. Text her every day and ask her to come to Seoul for a week or two. She probably say yes for you.

Junjin:Maybe. I breath. I look at my phone again.

Back to the other side of the USA

You:I look around in my room and I wipe my tears away in front of my reflection in the mirror. I start to unpack my stuff. I heard my phone beeping off. I open my purse and saw Junjin text and smile. Skyler,I said and smile. I respond back to Junjin text.

Text Message

You:Junjin,Im glad you got my phone number from Skyler. I already miss you. I sent the text.

Text Message ended.