Day 2

Split Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana, Jinyoung is waiting for you," Hana's mom called her from the kitchen while preparing Hana's lunch. "Okay, I'm coming," Hana replied. She put her belonging into her bag and take her white lace socks. She rush down to the living room and see Jinyoung is enjoying the TV with a glass of orange juice in his hand. "Jinyoung!" Hana shouted and waved at her. "Hey, c'mon sit down here and put on your socks. We're not gonna be late on our first day of school as a high school student," He patted to sit next to him, as always.

"Guys, don't be late for school," Hana's mom come with two lunches. "Jinyoung, this is for you. Your mom texted me last night to prepare lunch for you because she feel didn't well," Hana's mom put his lunch on the table. "Thank you, mom. Yep, my mom is feeling sick last night. I hope she's getting better," Hana and Jinyoung put their lunch into their bag and get ready to go to school. They will take a bus to school so they won't be late.

On their way to the bus stop, Jinyoung and Hana can't stop talking. They're getting excited for high school. What they knew is high school is really fun and once you go to university life, you wanted high school back. The bus stop seems so quiet. They wait for their bus patiently and of course Jinyoung is throwing another funny yet lame jokes.

"That's our bus," Hana pointed at the bus who is coming to them. They hop on the bus and searching for their seats. "Can I sit near the window?" Hana asked. "Wherever you want," Jinyoung can hear Hana is saying "Yeah!!" but in lower voice. Jinyoung thinks its kinda cute.

The first thing they do when they're arrived at their school is checking the wall magazine board to find their names which class they went to. "Which class are you, Jinyoung? It's so hard to check my name because it's so crowded and I can't get enough of oxygen," Hana step back from the crowded students.

"We are in the same class, Hana," Jinyoung approached Hana who's sitting far from the wall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter