Seven

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung whimpers as Namjoon comes closer, he saw how the BTS Pack Alpha sniffs at his scent, savoring the sweet smell without losing control of his wolf. The smaller man immediately settles down after basking in this particular alpha's calming aura.

Namjoon hovers over him. "Are you calm down enough Jinyoung?" 

"Yes..."

"What do we do now? Do you have any knowledge on this Namjoon?" Manager hyung asked the taller man who nooded and looks at the crowd inside the room.

"He presented as an Omega, it might be triggered by him meeting other Alpha's who isn't his packmate, now his heat arrived in full force due to his Omega nature being suppressed for so long." 

"What shall we do? We need to help him!" Bambam said as Hoseok walks closer to the omega.

"Hi Jinyoung, my name is Hoseok and I'm just like you,..I want to help you with your heat? Will that be okay?" Hoseok cheerfully said as Jinyoung takes a look at him, wondering if he could trust the other man.

"You can trust him, he's an omega like you. He will accompany you through your first heat." Namjoon kindly said but turns around quickly when he smell another wolf coming inside the cramped bedroom.

"What makes you think that you can order my pack like that? Get the away from Jinyoung." Jaebum hisses dangerously as he looks at the other Pack Alpha heatedly.

"Thanks for the offer Hoseok but I am an omega too, as Jinyoung's pack mate I think I should be the one to accompany him." Youngjae said as he looks all around him.

They all look back at the slumped Jinyoung.

The beta turns omega looks down, staring hard on the floor as he turns away from the sight of Jaebum, his love, from the waist up, smelling like him..smelling like his mate and of sweat and .

"I want Hoseok.." He whisper making the room tense.

Youngjae gave an insulted gasp, looking at Jinyoung like a betrayed lover.

"Hyung..." Youngjae started crying.

"Jinyoung, stop this nonsense, Youngjae just wanted to help." Jaebum defended his omega.

"I don't want his help.." Jinyoung weakly said as Hoseok grabs his arms to steady him.

"You,,,you will accept his help. Now Jinyoung!" Jaebum shouted in frustration, temper flaring as he saw other hands touching what he considered as his.

"I WONT" Jinyoung shouted, voice laced with pain.

"Shut it Jaebum hyung! Jinyoung hyung doesn't want your Omega's help, what's with the two of you smelling like and ! Stop hurting Jinyoung!!" Yugyeom shouted back growling low on his throat, his breathing became labored as sweat begins to drop.

"..manager hyung..I think the maknae is presenting." Bambam said in wonder as he smelled Yugyeom's spicy scent, mix with a hint of cherry.

The manager look at the scene in frustration.

"Jaebum, take care of the maknae. It's your responsibility, as for Jinyoung we all have his best interest at heart and I agree about his decision, if Hoseok makes him more comfortable then we should let him be with him."

Bambam nooded his head as he tries to help in anyway he can.

"Just call me if you need anything Hoseok hyung." 

Jaebum looks frustrated but grabbed the frozen maknae who struggles in his tight hold. Youngjae looks at his mate.

"Lets go now, Jinyoung doesn't need us anyways." The omega spitefully said, still hurt at his own packmates rejection.

Jaebum looks back at Jinyoung who is now enveloped inside Hoseok's embrace, he bared his teeth as a warning for the Omega. Namjoon answers back with a growl.

"Dont you threaten Hoseok, I will end you if you lay a finger on him."

"Stop it! Jaebum go outside deal with the maknae, Bambam check on the four fighting alphas, Namjoon you're gonna stay or what? We still need information with regards to Jinyoung's condition." Manager hyung said as they hurried with his order.

Namjoon look at the manager.

"I will stay hyung, I will not let our omega stay here alone. Thanks for helping us."

"No, thanks for helping us. This pack is a mess, I'll be going to inform the agency and be back to check the situation later." Manager hyung pats Namjoon's back and went outside.

"Alpha, help me carry him inside the bathroom, we need to submerge him in ice cold water to help with the heat." Hoseok said as he tries to pick up the whimpering Omega.

"I..I don't know if I can control my wolf any longer.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter