No One is Going to be Mean to You Here

YoonMin Littlespace

Once arrived at the dorm, Yoongi unlocked the front door expecting everyone to be asleep, but to his surprise, everyone was up including the two littles who had just happned to slip into their own headspaces. Jimin's face lit up slightly.

"YoonYoon home!" Kookie yelled, running toward Yoongi and tackling him in a hug

"Who is this?" Seokjin asked

"This is Jimin. I'll tell you all about him later. For now, let's get him warmped up."

Seokjin looked confused, but didn't question it, "Well I just finished making bottles for these two wild boys. They didn't seem to want to go to bed."

"Could you make one for Jiminie, too? I'm sure he's still cold, aren't you, honey?" Yoongi cooed as Jimin nodded.

Seokjin had never seen Yoongi so soft, not even with the other two littles. He was never cold to them, but he was never like this with them and with someone he just met.

"I'll make one more," Seokjin said. "Would you like that, Jimin?"

Jimin shyly nodded and mumbled a "Y-yes please."

"You're okay, Jimin. No one is going to be mean to you here, I promise."

Taehyung eyes Jimin up and down for a few minutes before walking over to his toy box and grabbing a toy car and wobbled back over to Jimin and held out the car to the other little, "Jiminie pway?" he asked, sweetly. Jimin smiled taking the toy car and following the other two littles to the playroom. They played until all of their bottles were ready.

"Come here, Jiminie. Yooni's got your bottle right here," Yoongi said, waving the bottle in the air for Jimin to see it.

Jimin got up and walked to the smiling man who led him to his room.

"This is my room, Jiminie, but you can stay in it if you'd like," he said, sitting down on the bed and motioning for Jimin to come to him.

With a small nod, Jimin wobbled over to the eldest rapper and let him pull him into his lap and hold the bottle to his llips. Almost immediately, Jimin parted his lips and allowed the nub of the bottle into his mouth and began softly, already feeling his eyelids  getting heavy at the feeling of the warm milk.

Soon enough, the little was asleep and Yoongi pulled the empty bottle from his mouth and set it on the nightstand and gently caressed the boy's face. In just a few hours, he had gained the trust of a sweet little boy who had been hurt. Yoongi silently vowed to always treat Jimin with love and affection. The thought of Jimin being yelled at and kicked out for being a little seriously ticked him off. The poor boy probably didn't know what he did wrong...he didn't do anything wrong. He will most definitely make sure Jiminie is loved and cared for by all the members.