I don't want to !!

I'm not a GUY ! i'm a GIRL !

Lee Ni Nam P.O.V

I don't want to, i don't want to move to seoul..Although i was born there ! but i don't want to leave my friends and if i can't see my Jaimy ( Lee Nim Nam gay friend).. i'll die...

'' NI NAM ! we have to go ! '' my brother screamed from the living room.

'' SHUT UP ! i'll be there in a minute ! '' i screamed back.

Then this is it..pff i pouted my lips '' let's make the best off it '' i said to my dog (Bubby)

- 30 MINUTES LATER - 9:00 PM Airport.

he was waving to me, i ran to him and hugged him tight.

'' J-Jaimy what are you doing here ?! '' i screamed and not care that people are staring at us.

'Suprise ! i want to see you before you go ! i'll miss you so much honey ! i have something for you '' Jaimy said to me and took a ring out off his pocket.

'' Here you go ! '' he puts the ring on my finger and there was a little text on: ' i Love you '

'' You better not lose it ! '' he said and hugged me

'' J-jaimy i d-don't know what to say.. '' i couldn't get my words right and i could feel my eyes got wet..Tears where rolling on cheeks, i was crying so much i hugged hug him so tight.

'' Jaimy i love you, Your my best friend ! '' i said while he wiped my tears away.

'' I know honey, go catch your plain now ! you'll be late ! '' he said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

- IN THE PLAIN -

'' Tae.. i feel like crying again.. '' i said to my brother while he was playing a game on his psp.

He put his psp away, he put a arm around me, i rest my head on his shoulder

'' i know .. i know '' he softly whispers in my ear and we both felt insleep.