Your Real Happiness

Take Her To The Moon For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo looks paler and skinnier because she’s not getting enough sleep and do not eat properly since the day Mina left her. 


“Momo? Can i ask you something? Where do you usually go after work? We barely talked because you’re always saying that you have to go somewhere.”

“I’m visiting Mina. She’s always waiting for me. I always buy her flowers and her favorites.”

“But Momo..”

“You know, i know that its stupid but i won’t give up on her. I love her so much and i want her back. I will do everything to earn her trust again.”

Momo smiled and felt excited to see Mina again.

“But Momo..”

“Why?”

“Mina is gone.”

“What do you mean gone?”

“Mina is....dead. She got into a car accident. Don’t you remember?”


*Flashback*

Mina receives a text from Momo. 

“Please meet me at The Cafe at 3pm. I’ll tell you something. I hope you’ll come. I will wait for you.”

Mina just sigh after reading the text but she did not reply. 

“Is that Momo?” Nayeon ask while driving. 

“Yeah.” Mina sigh again.

“What did she say?” 

“She wants to meet me. She said she’ll tell something.”

“Do you want to go?”

“I don’t know.”

“Do you still love her?”

“Of course. And I don’t know if I will ever unloved her.” 

“Then go.”

“What?”

“Go and meet her. If you don’t want to lose her forever.”

“But, we are still not sure what she will tell me. What if, she will just tell me that, we are really done?” 

“You already told her that last week. You officially ended your relationship. So, it means, its the other thing.” 

“I don’t know. But, okay, I’ll go.” 

“What time again?” 

“3pm.”

“We still have 30 minutes to bond.” Nayeon smile at Mina. And Mina return the smile. 

After 30 minutes, they arrived at The Cafe. Nayeon gave the key to Mina and wait for a cab. 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to accompany you?” 

“It’s okay, Nayeon. I’ll be fine. Thank you.” 

“Okay then. Call me if you need me, okay?” Nayeon hugged her. 

“Yes yes. I will.” 

“Okay. Go get your girl.” 

Mina just smile and hold Nayeon’s hand. 

“Nayeon? Thank you so much for always being there for me. I don’t say this always but I’m really grateful that you’re my best friend. And I love you so much.” 

“Heyyyy. You’re making me cry with your cheesiness! Stop it! Hehe. I love you too. I will always be here with you. Okay? I got your back! Now go!” 

“Bye!!!” 

“Bye!!”

Nayeon entered the cab and leave Mina in front of The Cafe. 

 

Mina get her phone and tried texting Momo. But, she saw two girls inside the cafe, near the window. One girl is smelling the bouquet of Tulips and smiling beautifully while holding the hand of the other girl. She looked at the other girl and she regret why did she come in the cafe. It was Momo and her girl. 

Momo turned her head and saw Mina. She ran towards the exit and tried running after Mina. 

“Mina, waittt!!!!”

Mina didn’t stop walking while wiping her tears. Momo hold her wrist and turned her facing her. Mina pull back her hand.

“Please Mina, it’s not what you think.”

“Really Momo? You really have to show me that she is better than me?”

“No please. Let me explain.”

“Enough, Momo. I really thought that you want me back. But guess what, I’m wrong again. I just put my hopes too high.” 

“Please Mina, you’re the one that I love.”

“I’m sorry I was not good enough. But I tried to be.” Mina sniff. 

“No Mina, you were enough for me. I just didn’t realized it sooner. Please believe me.”

“I was never enough, Momo. I can’t give you happiness. All I gave you was headaches. I was just a burden to you.”

“No, please Mina, don’t say that. You were never a burden to me.” 

Mina just shook her head. Momo tried holding her hand again but Mina stepped back. 

“Find your real happiness, Momo. Don’t ever try going near me anymore. This is the last time that you will see me. Bye.”

Mina walk towards her car. 

“Mina!!!!! Please!!!” 

Momo tried running after Mina. She kept knocking on Mina’s window. But Mina just cried inside her car and texted Nayeon.

“Mina please!!! Don’t leave me!!! Don’t do this to me!!!” 

Mina starts the engine. Momo is still trying to stop her but Mina stepped on her pedal and starts driving away.

Away from Momo.

 


Mina felt so broken and empty. She can’t stop crying now. 

Mina starts mumbling things to herself.

“I will never be good enough for you. I got that.” Mina’s sniff again. 

Mina stepped on her pedal harder and her car is going faster beyond the speed limit. 

“You don’t need me anymore.” 

Mina’s eyes got so blurry. She wiped her eyes and when it’s clear, she heard a loud horns and all she felt was pain after seeing the big truck that’s on her side. 

She can hear people while she can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter