Meeting

Wait...What???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting

 

Momo and Jeongyeon sat in silence, still trying to process everything that had happened. Surly this had to be a dream right??? There is no way their members, could have turned back into kids. 
This just doesn’t add up!

Momo was deep in thought when her attention snapped to Jihyo, holding what looked like baby Mina and Sana in her arms. 
She immediately got up and sprinted to them.

“Sana!!! Mina!!!! Is that really you????” Momo yelled looking at her fellow J-Line members in awhh.

“Yes it’s really Mina and Sana” Jihyo answered for the little girls.

Momo poked Sana’s tiny cheeks relishing in the soft texture, despite the little girl trying to put Momo’s finger into .
Momo then turned to Mina, but the little girl had her head pressed against Jihyo’s neck, not interested in making any eye contact.

“Minayah it’s me Momoring” Momo said softly tickling Mina’s sides, after a few attempts she finally got Mina to face her. The girl in return gave her a toothless grin, Momo swore she could feel her heart swell up.

“I think we should sit them down now, my hands are getting kind of tired” Jihyo said pointing her head in the direction of the sofa.

“Oh right sorry! here let me help you” Momo took Sana from Jihyo’s arm. 
The said girl looked up at Momo with soft brown eyes.  

“Satang do you remember me? It’s me Momoring” there was no response from Sana, as if she didn’t register what Momo had even said.

The older girl was confused as to why Sana would brush her off like that….until something clicked. Sana wouldn’t know any Korean at this age, back the little girl’s hair affectionately. Momo repeated the question again, but this time in Japanese. Sana shook her head side to side, as a response causing Momo to smile faintly.
Sana may not have remembered her, but at least she understood her.

Momo joined Jihyo on the sofa, placing Sana down onto her lap. After a while Nayeon walked in, with a babbling Chaeyoung in her arms. Closely behind Tzuyu followed with a now wide awake Dahyun.
Once everyone had sat down Jeongyeon got up to address the meeting.

“First of I'd like to thank each of you for coming to this meeting, I hope the traffic wasn’t too terrible” Momo sniggered while the rest of the members rolled their eyes.

“But enough messing around, the important question is how did Sana, Mina, Dahyun and Chaengie turn into kids???” Jeongyeon spoke as she pointed to each child in turn. 

“Yes that’s what we’d all like to know…...In fact Tzuyu was the first to notice” Nayeon said turning to their maknae.

“I woke up early as usual and was waiting for Mina unnie, but when she didn’t turn up. I decided to investigate and….well you can see how this turned out” she gestured to all the babies in their laps.

“So what, this “baby changing process” happened over night?” Jeongyeon said making air quotations above her head. 

“Well...it had to since they were fine yesterday” Jihyo replied back.

“Yeah but what’s strange is that, the rest of us didn’t get infected” Nayeon added, now looking at Chaeyoung intensely.

“You’re right.....could it be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter