1/1

Warm

Jimin has always felt cold, ever since he was young.

He was lying on the bed in his hotel room in Japan, waiting for his personal heater.

"Baby, aren't you coming to bed?"

"Are you cold darling?" Jimin nodded. "Sorry, I'm coming." Jungkook replied. He finished brushing his teeth and slipped under the covers.

"Small or big?" The younger asked.

"Small." Jimin replied, cuddling into Jungkook's chest. The taller circled Jimin's waist with his strong arms, grabbing his cold hands and covering his even colder feet with his warm ones in the process.

"You're always so warm." Jimin sighed, revelling in his boyfriend's warmth.

"And you're always so cold." Jungkook stated. Jimin shivered.

"Stop reminding me." He said, going quiet for some minutes. Jungkook sensed that his boyfriend was a bit uneasy so he nuzzled his hair.

"Is there something bothering you? You can talk to me about anything."

"It's nothing, really. I'm just being stupid."

"You're not. If it's bothering you so much that you're feeling uneasy, it's important." Jimin sighed.

"There's a lot of things going on in my head lately. I've been stressed about the tour and my condition is worsening. I've been doing terrible during the actual performances whereas the rehearsals are okay. I'm just getting very insecure about a lot of things..." Jimin explained and Jungkook tightened his embrace.

"Look at me baby." The younger said and Jimin turned to face his boyfriend. "You are perfect. You can't always be at your top condition but you're still amazing. I know that it's hard, I know it all too well but no matter what people say, I only need to have you by my side. You give me so much strength, you always did and you'll always do. All I need is your love."

When Jungkook was done, the older had small tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I love you Jungkook-ah." Jimin whispered.

"I love you too." Jungkook replied, pushing Jimin towards his chest.

After one beat of silence, he talked again.

"Are your lips cold as well by any chance?" He asked. Jimin giggled and kissed him.

Jimin could swear that he never felt warmer.


Author's Note :

I guess I was in the mood for some fluff...
Another one shot is on the way~
Thanks for reading and take care of yourselves~♡