Game starts.

FORCED, >.

MY POV :

       It's Monday. Wait Monday??~~ I have a game tomorrow! I forgot to say. I am a varsity player of our Volleyball Girls Team. I am one of the best players of our team. I've got the MVP award 3 consecutive years.

*the next day*

" Wakie wakie " Erika woke me up.

" You have a game today, it's already 1 your game starts at 2! " I quickly stand up.

" Wae?? " They start laughing.

" Your cute " Erika answered.

" I know. " I smiled. I entered the bathroom. and prepared my self. They will watch our game. Of course to cheer me up. We arrived and many people are already seated on the bleachers. I change to the jersey and do some stretching. And the game begins. It's my turn everyone's cheering!. Until the game end And we WON!!.

We celebrate after the game and  go home.

* wednesday *

" Wake up, Sweetie~ " Erika woke me up.

" Sweetie? Huh? This is it! This will the best ever gift I will give you! " I said and rolled my eyes. Irritated. First  thing in the morning!

" Promise, I'm sorry. " She said.

" Nah~ Your my Bestfriends right? And I know you LOVE them so much... " I replied. I looked at my watch it's just 5 in the morning.

" Yah! 5? You woke me at 5???? "

" Eung~ We need to get there at 7. So that we can be on the front of the line "

" Oh~ Too long?? "

" Hm. " Seems too many people. Interesting. Yeah. So, We get ready and drive through. We arrived, there are few people here.

" Let's go there " Aica pointed the end of the line. I nod. After hours of waiting here we are entering the arena. This is my first time. So many people are seated and walking around, some are running while talking maybe they are one of the staff. After 2hours maybe, the lights are off. OUCH! >.< Everybody starts to scream! Even this two.

" Starting " They shouted.

" I know " I shouted back.

" Now, Hold this, just relax and sit, look at them when they are in the stage already " I nod. What's this for? Lightstick? right? They started to shout and scream. We are seated on the VIP area first line. So we are close to them. We can see them CLEARLY. The 'GUYS' were on the stage. They are many huh/. In-fairness they are HANDSOME and wait! Cute. I like this guy. CUTE~ His eyes sparks, his nose, HIS LIPS!!! Omo! I like him!..

      They dance and sing and the fans are going crazy. Me? I'm just sitted here watching them. Laughing with them. This time,  they will pick a fan and make something crazy. WAIT! Not that way. I don't know what they will do but something that can make the fans crazy. So this tall guy's picking.

" Who's that? " I pointed the tall guy.

" He's Siwon, the hottest member " Erika answered. I nod. It's Siwon. He's Handsome, okay?. So, Wait! He's going on our direction and our eyes met. OMO~ My heart is pounding! No! Don't pick me please!! I'm not a fan. I looked at Erika and Aica they are also looking at me. Then I turned my eyes to the other guys in the stage I saw the one I like looking at me. OMO!~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

      Then this Siwon give me a hand. I looked at the two they looked like go-or-else-they-will-not-do-something-you'll-reget. I held it. Gosh~ SO SMOOTH!. Here I am on the stage and everyone is staring at me. Siwon spoke.

" What's you name lady? " OMO!

" Inah-ssi "

" Annyeong ! " This monkey-look like came and shake with my hands. And the guy I like shake my hand too and kiss it! OMO!

" So, What's written hyung? " Siwon asked this guy. Looks like a leader.

" Hug her while singing. " Leader said.

" And everyone will do it " he added pointing at the other boys.

" Okay. " Siwon nodded. He started it. I hugged him too but not that tight. Then next that monkey-like, the leader, oh, next this cute guy and his pointed nose. then his smile is killing me his voice was sweet I want to sleep. next He looks like a GIRL! is he gay? then this cute lit fella, he's chubby! kkekeke <3 cute, like a teddy. then, looks like the oldest of all, he looks like evil, he has a good voice too. Then, the smallest I looked like taller than him! ahaha Xd And the last was this guy. I can't explain him. I wonder who he is. He whispered something but he didn't look like he WAS whispering to me.

" Wait me there on your seat after all the fans are gone. " Wait, Will I wait? or not? After that I went down and seat again. Until the fanmeeting ended I still can't believe that I was on stage that time.

" Let's go. " Aica stood up.

" Wait, The last guy that hugged me told me to wait for him after all the fans are gone "

" Oh, - "

 

 

 

Who is he?