Last.

For her happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still remember.... Our time when we are together. Eventhough at that time our relationship was just as a friend, but that time i already develop a feelings for you.

As the oldest in our group, you always there for your members. But, i always think that you're closer to me than the other. 

Even as a friend  with how you cling against me, how you always hug me, how you always laugh whenever i throw you a joke makes me think that i want you for me. 

When my feelings for you grow bigger, when i'm planning to confess to you. You came to me, hugging me and tell me that you do develop a feeling to someone, someone that is not me.(and its our resident bear 🐻)

Suddenly, i can feel my heart breaks apart. I can feel that tears start to forming in my eyes. But what can i do when your happiness is my priority. You asked me to help you confess to her. I agreed to that, eventhough my heart breaks apart, just for your happiness.

I smile to cover my scar, after that we grew distant. Whenever you want to talk to me, i always going out by myself, busying myself at SM Office, singing my heart out. I'm trying to forget you, but i can't. I just love you so much. But i decide, i'll keep going. I'll be watching ypu from behind.

After 2 years, you want to proposed Seulgi. It shocked me so much, it means my chance to be with you already gone. You asked me if anything is wrong about your propose. I want to answer that everything is wrong but it's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter