Old memories

Old memories

"May I take you orders, sir?" I asked with the same polite tone I used for every customer. The man was in my age, maybe a bit younger and had borwn hair and eyes. He thought for a moment. And there I stood, staring at him because he looked very familiar but it just couldn't recall the name. Was it my old cousin that I hadn't seen in a couple of years? No, no, no. Was it my old classma-

"Donghae?!"

~Flashback~

His hand were on their was under my shirt and my whole body shivered and soon his lips were pressed against mine and all I could do was to let out a little moan. My hand went up to his neck, trying to make the kiss more intense, and his tounge was fighting for dominance, his tounge had always been my weakness, and still is, so I parted my lips slightly so that he could taste every single place of my mouth.

"Hey Eunhyuk where did you- HOLY MAMA MY INNOCENT EYES" the little intruder named Sungmin, my best friend, yelled as he saw me and Donghae in our make-out session. Donghae smirked and looked at the poor Sungmin who now had company of his boyfriend Kyuhyun. He looked rather calm and that he was used to it all and said "You know you're getting late for class with your...stuff." and looked at my neck that already had a hickey. Kyuhyun didn't like me, he never had. And everytime I would visit Sungmin he would just sit in a corner playing with his Nintendo or whatever it was and just ignoroing the fact that I was there. Once he even stole money from me when they were at my house! That brat.

Donghae just nodded and gave both Sungmin and Kyuhyun don't-tell-anyone-or-there's-no-tomorrow-for-you look. Soon Sungmin's attitude tunred out like Kyuhyun and they both had the wannabe badass smirk on their faces. "Just get out already." Donghae commanded. And just as the couple was on their way out Sungmin said "But if you hurt Hyukkie you'll be dead meat!"

And apparently he did.

I had never felt that kind of pain since I was like 7-years old and lost my teddy bear. But as you may susoect, this was way more painful that it hurts to even think about it.

It was a monday morning. I hadn't seen Donghae since Saturday and I was quite worried about him. I was on my way to the student cafeteria and there he was, holding the oh-so-famous Kim Kibum hand as they were laughing at something. It felt like... I don't even know. I either wanted to run in front of him and slap him or just run away crying like a little girl, but my body didn't obey neither of them so I just stood there. Donghae looked at me for a split second, but looked away at once. Why was he doing this? e had been happy, always laughing with eachother - like now Dongahe and Kibum did. How ironic.

I watched as they chatted and smield like never before and I could already feel his eyes tearing up.

"Eunhyuk, what are you doing here?" I could hear Sungmin from my back and the first thing I did was to hug him. "D-don't let go" I told Sungmin, I just wanted to have someones comfort. Sungmin was confused, but knew it had something to do with Donghae. I could feel that he looked over my shoulder and I expected that he saw the scene that had made me cry. Sungmin unifrom was getting wet from my tears and he decided thatI would sleep at his place this night.

~End of flashback~

"Oh " Donghae mouthed and I chuckled. Apparently he also had a flashback, so he knew it was me. "you know that he broke up with me after I graduated." he said and looked at me. Yupp, it was him. Those eyes that I first fell in love with.

We started to talk, and I amost forgot that something as time excisted. I was truly happy to meet him, even though he did give me bad memories, but I still remebered the happy times we had. Suddenly he came out with an rather suprising thing.

"What about we'll take another try." he looked at me, like he was reading my mind. As dumbfounded as I was I could only beg his pardon. He smiled "Our relationship" I gulped. Was he serious? He leaned closer to me, lips almost touching and I swear that I could've faint in any minute now. "You know..." I didn't realize that I actually had cosed my eyes "Your looks doesen't fail to , even if we've only talked." and then he pressed his lips harshly on mine - I didn't mind though.

~One week later~

"Can we go to the candy shop first?" Sungmin jumped happily and pulled my shirt.

"Can't we go to the jewellry store first?" Leeteuk complained and poutedhis lips to look cute.

"NO!" I shouted and took a deep breath, looking at my friends who wondered what I was going to say next "We're going to the restaurant first, 'cause I don't want to shop with an empty stomach~ " Shindong tapped my shoulder as if he was proud of me and my decision.

People were running around, business men, teenage girls and old granny's looking for medicines. When we came out form the resaurant I saw a familiar face. The person walked up to me. "Hey babe" he said and gave a small peck on my lips. I blushed, because I didn't know how my friends reacitons would be. "H-hi." and hen he went back to the place he came from.

"Wa-wasn't that Dong....?" Sungmin said and pointed at the soon disapearing man.

"Eunhyuk, you've got a lot of explainig to do..." Leeteuk said, maybe a bit irritated.

END

A/N: Hehee, hope you liked it :D Sorry if there were any mistakes, I'll check it later on. Comments would be nice <3 ^^