Kim-Nam-Joon

Love In The End

# NAMJOON POV

 

"Yah, Kim Namjoon! Answer me... you're going to get that thing for me, right?" Daeguk patted my shoulder before gripped it tight. The pain makes me finally nodded.

"Good. I'll give you time until tomorrow." He said before he and his three friends walked away, leaving me on the floor, in pain. 

 

Slowly, I got up and brushed off dirt on my pants and corrected my tie. I wiped the blood at the tip of my mouth roughly. "That bastards..." 

Those bullies always picked on students like me, nerdy on appearance and look weak. It has been two weeks since this awful things happened to me. Being beaten by those guys whenever they wanted and did every single thing they asked, I'm getting used to it now.

......................

I stretched out my arms and neck, relieving the muscle after studying too long. I looked around and there are only a few students left in this library. It's already 10 pm and I packed my things into the bag, ready to go home.

I was walking to the bus stop when suddenly my phone rang. Minjoo!

 

"Minjoo-ah, why are you calling?"

"Oppa, when are you coming home? I'm alone right now. I'm scared..."

"Alone? Where is Aunt Jihye?"

"She went out to see her friend at the hospital. Oppa, hurry up and come home now." 

"Don't be scared, just wait in your room and everything will be alright. I'll be home in minutes."

"Nae, oppa."

 

Right then, the bus came and I managed to get in before I miss it. I took a place at the back and plucked on my earphone, enjoying the music that I love. 

..............

 

"Minjoo-ah, I'm home..." I called my younger sister's name while taking off my shoes. Just a second, the door unlocked from inside.

"Oppa..." 

She looked at me while pouting her lips. It looks so cute for a seven years old kid doing that. 

 

"Oppa, I'm so hungry. Cook for me please..." She begged.

"Right now? But I'm tired Minjoo-ah..."

"Please..."

Looking at those puppy eyes, I finally defeated. 

 

"Okay, but I am too lazy to cook right now. I'll buy the food from the restaurant, okay?" I glanced at my watch on my left hand. '15 minutes before it closed.'

"Yeay, thanks oppa."

"Go and put my bag on my bed." 

 

I wore my shoes and walked out again, heading to the restaurant not far from here. 

..................

 

# HYERI POV

 

I stopped as I looked at the alley in front of me. I gulped.

 

"Why is it so dark? Are those lamps not working?" I mumbled. This is the only road that I can use to go home. There is no other way. 

I tighten my bag and begin to walk through the darkness with a belief that everything is gonna be okay. 

 

Suddenly, someone covered my mouth from behind and dragged me to the other side. I was so scared as bad things started popping into my mind. I tried to free myself from his arms when he suddenly threw me on the road and I fell on my knees. 

"Help me!! Hel-"

 

Pang! 

He slapped my face and pushed me on the ground fiercely. Tears rolled down as I was so scared that I can't breathe. In my heart, I prayed for someone to help me. 'Please, somebody...' 

 

"Yahh! What are you doing, you bastard?!" 

A man popped out from nowhere and pulled the guy away from me. He punched him in the face over and over again while venting out his anger until the guy fainted with bruises on his face.  

I am still crying while hugging my knees. My heart beats crazily. 

 

"Yah, are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere?" 

The man that helped me asked with a concerned voice.

 

"I-I'm so s-scared..."

I cried out loud along with my whole body trembled. My body felt so weak right now.

Right then, I felt a coat wrapped around my body and without knowing, I feel the warmness as he pulled me into his arms. 

"You're safe now. Please, don't cry..." 

 

Somehow, his voice calmed me. 

................

 

Finally, I got to attend the class after taking two days leave. 

Since that night, I fell sick and got a high fever. Luckily, my family is there for me. They gave me supportive words as I'm trying to recover myself and slowly forgetting the incident.

 

"Hyeri-ah, are you okay? I heard the news from your mother. " Yura, my best friend hug me tightly.

"I'm feeling better now. But still..." I sighed.

"I know. It's okay. I'm here for you." She hugged me again. 

"Thank you, Yura-ah." 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Daeguk wants you to meet him at the usual place. He was so worried about you."

 

I nearly forgot about him. We have been dating for three months and he doesn't change at all. With that attitude, he often looks down on weak students and bullied them. It had been many times I tried to convince him to stop, but he is not listening. 

..............

It was recess time. Before leaving the class, I reached out a coat from my bag. 

 

"What's up with that coat?" Yura frowned as I walked towards her with it, nicely folded.

"You know that there is a guy who saved me during that night?" I asked.

She nodded. 

"This is his coat." 

 

She stiffed for a second before shouted. "What?!!" 

"Shhh! You're too loud!" I quickly dragged her out from the corridor as everyone staring at us.

"Yah, are you saying that the guy who saved you are from our school?"

I nodded.

 

"It's crazy. So, who's that guy?"

"I don't know."

"What?"

I showed her the name tag pinned on the school uniform coat.

 

"Kim-Nam-Joon?" She frowned, trying to remember the person with that name. 

"Perhaps...that guy, Kim Namjoon?!" Her eyes widen.

"Who?"

"Our junior, the one with IQ 148."

 

I don't think that I know him. Maybe because I'm not interested in other's life. 'Should I meet him today?'

...................

 

# NAMJOON POV

 

"Are you kidding me?! How dare you fooled me, you nerdy bastard!"

 

A punch in the ace makes my sight blurred for a second. Before I could lift up my face, another punch hit my stomach. 

I groaned in pain as those three guys finally stopped beating me. I was laying painfully on the ground, feeling helpless. 

 

"Don't you ever fooled me again, or you're dead," Daeguk whispered in my ears before smirking annoyingly.

I closed my eyes, trying to hold myself from doing anything that can worsen the situation.

 

Suddenly, a girl's voice filled the place.