1/1 Not Anymore

Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is busy going in and out of the room where the current photoshoot takes place. She is huffing every now and then as the tiredness took a toll on her body. She works as one of the staff of a famous magazine situated in Seoul. With clicking heels she continue to walk down a path of hallway carrying a bunch of clothes for the model the company requested to cover for it's May issue. It needs to be in the studio in two minutes so having a feeling that her heels was such a hindrance to do her job properly, she hastily removed it then carry those as she continue to run.

Her marathon came to a halt as a hand suddenly pull her to a room. Mina was on her way to scream when a voice so familiar to her spoke.

"Shhh. It's me." A low-pitch voice muttered. She then sighed in relief, hearing the voice of her other half. They had been together for two years now and still going strong. But due to some circumstances, their relationship is hidden from their co-workers, only their close friends and their families knew about their undying love to each other. It is not like they don't want others to know, Mina just thought that it wouldn't be good to the latter's growing career if they reveal their relationship to all especially that they are in such situation. The latter's dream is slowly coming into within reach and to destroy it was the last thing the penguin look-a-like girl would do.

Squinting her eyes to the darkness of the room Mina then realized that it was one of the dressing rooms for the model.

Soon warm hands encircle her waist after the latter successfully remove the pairs of clothes on her hands.

"You look so tired, love." The person said affectionately while removing the strands of hairs that was covering Mina's face. Mina felt those fluttering feelings again. Although the two was together for such a long time whenever Mina was the receiving end of these sweet gestures it still felt like its her first time to experience it. Mina can still blush like she is some kind of a lovestruck teenager.

"I need to get this back---"

"I told them to get a break. Don't worry. You know that I got your back right..." Her lover said, her back soothingly.

"So cocky ehh?" Mina teased as she also returned the hug. Smiles grazed their faces as both of them like the warmth that emitted just being in each others arms.

"And also this."

"Yah!!! You ert!!" Mina shockingly shouted as the latter d her . She then slightly hit the latter's back with the heels she doesn't know she was still holding.

"We both know that you like it. So stop acting so angry." The latter teased again which earned another hit coming from her.

Mina just giggled at her lover's antics. They could be this childish or even worst when they are together.

"By the way, what is this thing are you hitting me? "

"My heels." She shyly answered as they break their hug.

"Why?" The latter curiously asked, switching the lights on.

As soon as brightness illuminated the not so spacious room her lover immediately look at her from head to toe. The other occupant sighed as the appearance of Mina came into view. She then hastily arranged herself. Straightening her clothes, fixing her messy hair and she even crossed both her feet as the bareness of it seems slightly off.

"Aish...take a seat first." Worry and frustration is evident on the latter's voice. Taking careful steps her lover then guide Mina on the seat.

They locked eyes for a second before the tired one diverted her gaze. She's afraid when the latter would look at her like that. Well, she only wear that expression when she's somehow frustrated that she can't do anything for Mina. Or Mina had done something to make her worry.

Without wasting any time, her lover then wiped her sweat that glistened her simple face with a handkerchief. Mina can sense the affection of the latter based on how soft it is her face. Up until now she can't still believe how she found someone as good as this person staring at her intently while fixing her clothes.

"Give me your heels." With trembling hands Mina hastily gave her pairs to the latter.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She asked as her body has been lifted off the ground. Carrying her in a bridal style is surely fluttering but then she eventually panicked as the latter head towards the door.

"P-put me down. Someone might see us." She said as she tapped the latter's shoulders.

"I don't care."

"B-but---"

"For sake Mina! You are bleeding! You are hurt! You are tired! And you still think that I should care about them seeing us?!"

Mina cowered due to the latter's sudden outburst. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms tightly on her now fuming lover as she hid her face on the latter's neck.

"Tzu..."

"I-im sorry."

"Ms. Chou what happened?!" A staff appeared as she eyed the both of them curiously.

"It's none of your business." Tzuyu said coldly, passing the now bowing staff. Mina on the other hand, felt like crying. Tzuyu never snapped like that. And whenever she may do it, she is really angry. Feeling guilty that she's the reason of it, Mina tried her best to do not make the latter notice her crying face.

Luckily for Mina, she doesn't need to worry that much since the hallways were empty. Probably most of the workers where now at the studio and only that one staff witnessed everything.

"Sana?!" Tzuyu knocked on her assistant's office while still carrying the nervous girl.

"Y-yes ma'am?" Sana inquired, hurriedly opening the door.

Tzuyu didn't mind her, she then immediately entered the office and settled Mina on the nearest couch.

"What happened to Mina?" Sana curiously asked as she too is worried on her friend's affairs. Mina guiltily look at Sana and the latter soon understand that she should stay quiet in times like this.

"I'll leave the both of you now."

"No. Just stay here. Attend to this stubborn girl here." Tzuyu muttered as she slowly backed away from her.

Tzuyu sighed for the umpteenth time as she settled near the window overlooking the city. Trying to calm herself.

Mina on the other hand, is feeling so worried about the latter. She knew that once Tzuyu would act like this she really pushed her button. She might not get angry easily but once she is, she really is. Mina really knows that, that is why she really wants to console Tzuyu now if Sana is not attending to the scratch on her feet. It was probably caused by the heels she wore running around like crazy awhile ago.

"What happened?" Sana mouthed after putting a band-aid on her friend's wound.

Mina just signalled that she will just explain about it some other time. Trying to comfort the now sobbing quietly girl Sana then the girl's back as she hugged her.

"Hello Mr. Kim? Yeah... Cancel the photoshoot... I don't really care about it now... I have some important matter to do, so please just for now. Do me this favor."

Mina looked up at Tzuyu as she heard the conversation. Her eyes widen for the latter would surely get scolded for cancelling that important photoshoot. It's only two weeks from now before the deadline so Tzuyu must not cancel it.

"Tzu..." Mina muttered softly, making her way towards her lover.

"Don't even think of changing my mind." Tzuyu sternly said still having her back against the girl.

"B-but---"

"Let us just go home. I can't be able to capture photos anyway." The latter muttered cutting off the grl. She can't believe how Mina still think of others instead of just minding herself.

"O-okay j-just go down first. I will just follow you after a few minutes." She softly muttered trying hard not to get her voice cracked.

"Seriously?! I can't believe you anymore! I understand that you want to hide this relationship. But there are situations when you should not think about it!" Tzuyu snapped as she look at Mina incredulously. She balled her palm into fist, trying to contain her anger. Mina on the other hand, cannot do anything but to just bow her head feeling so guilty.

"Don't wait for me anymore... I may not go home tonight. Sana, accompany her, please."

"Tzuyu-ah..." Mina pleadingly said, holding the latter's wrist. Soon tears adorned her face.

"Just let me this time." Removing Mina's grip she then walked away. Although she felt guilty upon seeing her lover's crying face, she knows that this is all she needed right now. Alone time to think things out. About herself, about Mina and about their relationship.

"Let's go. I'll take you home." Sana offered tugging at Mina's hand.

"Don't worry, I bet she is not that angry. She even still worries about you. Just give her some time, okay?"

Mina nodded following Sana.

She worries all the time.

______

"Tzu, stop it already." Dahyun said while trying to snatch the beer bottle away from the tipsy girl who is currently muttering something under her breath.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung sighed for the umpteenth time that night as they can't still make the younger girl stopped her drinking session. Earlier that night, Tzuyu called the both of them for some bonding time in which ended on the three of them going to a food stall that also offers soju. It's been their tenth bottle or should they say it's been Tzuyu's tenth bottle since both Chaeyoung and her we're just staring and listening to the latter's unrecognizable rambling. Up until now, they still didn't have any clue on why their friend is drinking. But probably it is because Mina because knowing Tzuyu she wouldn't act as impulsive as this if it weren't because of her girlfriend. So they suspected that maybe the two have some misunderstanding. It happened too rarely though because witnessing the love they have for each other you could really tell that the two weren't up for those things.

"You know what *hik* " she started while drunkingly pointed at the two.

"I still can't believe that *hik* she chose to hide our relationship..."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at each other as they slowly know the reason for Tzuyu's drunkenness. They both knew that it was Mina's idea that the two should hide their relationship to others, reasoning that she is not that ready yet. Honestl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter