Roommates

Loving You 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo

The little man sighed as he pressed his hands against his blue ear muffs. Street lights that were situated on either sides of a small street leading to the dormitories flickered on for the night. Kyungsoo thought it'd be best if he could find his building faster, not wanting to be stuck in the cold. He rolled his luggage into one of the orange buildings and entered the lobby where a middle-aged woman had asked him to fill in a form before handing him his keys.

Kyungsoo pressed the button to the elevator and it opened almost instantly, allowing him to enter with his luggage. He pressed the number six and watched as the numbers slowly ascend to his floor. Stepping out of the elevator, the first thing he noticed was a tiny chandelier that hung a few meters away from where he stood. The hall was tight spaced with brick walls that were painted different shades of burgundy. There were indoor plant pots beside every door and the floors were clean and carpeted. It wasn’t too lavish, but it wasn’t too shabby either. Kyungsoo made his way towards the near end of the corridor and stopped in front of the door that had ‘68B’ engraved on a metal plate attached to it.

As he unlocked the door to his new flat, he was greeted immediately by the sight of a tiny apartment. The room wasn’t spacey (as expected) but it managed to fit two beds, two desks, two wardrobes, a sliding door that led to the balcony, and....... a moving lump under the carpet?

“Gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter