Final

My world

Soonyoung stops walking and stares at his blank faced boyfriend when he realizes that said boyfriend wasn’t listening to him.

“Jihoonie, baby, what’re you thinking about?” He asks while swinging their intertwined hand, effectively snapping Jihoon out of his thoughts. 

“Ah, its nothing. Don’t worry about it.” Jihoon gives him a small smile and pulls Soonyoung along with him as he tries to continue walking. He doesn’t get far before Soonyoung steps in front of him, preventing him from proceeding any further, and takes his other hand. “Yeah, but of what darling?” 

He flushes at the endearing name and looks away. “I-I was just thinking about how big the world is, that’s all.” He mumbles out before looking up at Soonyoung. 

They stand there for a while staring at each other before Soonyoung abruptly pulls Jihoon into a hug. 

“Hm, doesn’t seem so big if it can fit so snuggly into my arms, right babe?” Soonhoon whispers in Jihoon’s ear, causing him to blush. 

“I mean, you can’t be that big if you’re this tiny and cute, no?” Jihoon’s cheeks are still tainted red, actually, his whole face was red, but now it’s red for a different reason. He roughly pushes the laughing Soonyoung away and stalks off, mumbling angry to himself about how he isn’t tiny and cute. 

“Darling, wait for me!” Soonyoung hollers from behind Jihoon, who sighs but turns around and reaches his hand out. He can never be mad at his oversized hamster anyways. 

“Hurry up, you giant baby.” Soonyoung’s smile widens and he runs to his boyfriend at full force, carrying him up by the waist when he reaches him. 

“Yah! Kwon Soonyoung put me down!” Jihoon screeches while repeatedly hitting Soonyoung’s shoulders.

The sound of Soonyoung’s laughter and Jihoon’s protest filling the silence around them. 

 

With a huff, Soonyoung puts him down and cradles his head in his hands, both palms pressed against Jihoon’s cheeks, and big brown eyes staring into his own. 

“You are my whole world, Lee Jihoon.” Soonyoung says softly, all the playfulness from before gone, and Jihoon feels his heart flutter as he mutters out softly. “As you are mine.” 

 

Soonyoung’s cheeks become a slight shade of pink and Jihoon swears he’s never been more in love with a human being as much as he is with Soonyoung. His bashful smile and reddening cheeks making Jihoon fall in love with him all over again. 

He leans up and presses their lips together for a quick kiss before pulling away and resting his forehead against Soonyoung’s. 

“Let’s continue our walk, hm?” Jihoon feels his boyfriend nod and he pulls away, eyes staring into Soonyoung’s lovingly. Soonyoung flashes him a shy smile and pulls him along, continuing down the path they were on before. 

 

 

————————————

I apologize for any mistakes .-. Thanks for reading though! I hope you enjoyed it! It was originally meanie but then I thought “y not jeongcheol?” and den I thought “better yet y not soonhoon because Jihoon’s a smol fairy” thank you for reading! Much love to you xoxo