Chapter 1

A Vampire and His Baby

Jisung accidentally nips his forefinger with knife. An accident that can be avoided but surely can happen when you are not lucky. Liquid of life they said, but It looks like red paint carelessly falls on a sad crushed cabbage.

Jisung ponders, should he wash or just put a bandaid around it, as his blood's trickling and bonded with each order in harmony. Chenle's back with a newly acquired omega 3 eggs, chirping like a canary.

"Jisung what happened to your finger?"
"The knife is unfriendly and wants to take revenge for the cabbage I murdered."
What..? Chenle hurrily goes to medicine cabinet and procured bandaid, cottons and alcohol.

Jisung amused by his boyfriend. He lifts his bloodied hand and levitates it around Chenle's nose.

"Your meal is ready" Jisung tease

Chenle's eyes glint, the kitchen light is playing trick on it. After all vampire eyes doesn't exude light like cats and other nocturnal animals. Chenle gently takes his bloodied hand upon his own mouth, wraps his tongue reverently on his forefinger and . Seconds pass and he stop.

"Why'd you stop, you can drink more"
"I believe it is not a good time"
"Heh?"

Chenle' s dabs alcohol on Jisung's wound without warning and proceed to seal it with bandaid.
"Ouch that's hurt, please treat a sick patient with some delicacy"

"I am not a doctor and I don't intent to become one. Jisung pouts.

"We'll finish cooking okonomiyaki first, then you must finish your brunch, after that you could spare me some of your blood."

His smile is back to decorate his face. Jisung favorite activity lately is feeding his boyfriend. He cannot feeds him everyday continously, after all his blood doesn't regenerate that fast so he is looking forward to it.