Are We Dating Or What?

Are We Dating Or What?

"Okay..." All Byulyi gotten from Yongsun today was "okay..." 

She's going crazy after what happened yesterday and today she's faced with an indifferent Yongsun. Either her mind is playing games with her or, Yongsun regretted her decision.

"Does that mean..." Byulyi has been waiting for this moment for her whole life, the fact that she's even living she consider this her everything. 

"...yes" 

A huge weight was lifted off her heart, "Yes...YES!! SHE SAID YES!!" How worried she must've been that even Yongsun had to hold her breath before Byulyi could let out her's.

"My girlfriend, MY GIRLFRIEND!! MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" There was not a single soul there at that timing but she wanted to show off, how this pretty, adorable, cute, fluffy woman is her's now. That was all Byulyi could wish for. 

Everything went well, their little date after the confession, nothing was wrong except that it was too fluffy.

When they had their first official date the next day, something was very wrong with Yongsun. It felt as if nothing happened yesterday. 

"Yong, where do you want to go later?" Byulyi is super excited and hyped up but the reply she got was, "You can decide." There isn't any tone to it, just flat and serious.

"Uh..okay, how about the virtual reality place I've talked about? It sounds so fun already!!" She did not want to sound disappointed to her cold reply, 

"Okay let's go there." 

Still Byulyi does not want to think too much to why she's reacting this way nor does she wants to overthink about it as well.

-

"Yong which one do you want to do first?" Still in her excitement mode, she hasn't thought about anything from before, coming here with Yongsun was something she always wanted to do. Playing zombie games, horse riding to sky falling, but nothing seems to attract Yongsun's attention at all. Nothing as in literally nothing from the morning till now.

"..." 

"Why not we try the zombie shooting first? It seems so fun!!" Byulyi waited no more and pulled her there, getting in line. 

"YA BYUL AH THERE'S SO MANY ZOMBIE HERE" the only time Yongsun was 'normal' was when she's playing the game, screaming and shouting. Byulyi thought that everything would be fine.

"I'm really sorry... it's not that I wanted to let you get eaten but I really didn't see that coming..." now Byulyi thought that Yongsun is angry because of the game they play, she's back to her 'not normal' mode and Byulyi thought that she had ruin it herself.

After a few more games they were out of the place, "What do you want to eat?" 

"Anything" 

The whole day was already bad enough for her, yet in her heart she still wants to please her girlfriend who was acting weird the whole day. 

"You favourite tteokbokki?" 

"Okay" It was the nth time if Byulyi could kept track of the times Yongsun said 'okay'. The only thing in her mind now was 'what if Yongsun regretted yesterday, that she doesn't like me in the first place?'

Nothing could have rule out anything that made Yongsun like this except that, Byulyi thought that it was because of this.

-

The dinner went through with less that five words exchanged, mostly with Yongsun replying 'okay' and Byulyi's mind was already filled up with what if.

"Ice cream for dessert?" Byulyi thought that it was the last chance for her to get what Yongsun was thinking all about today, 

"Okay" she did not not expected that answer but anyways she still have to carry her heavy heart.

"I'll go and buy, you can wait for me here" 

"Okay"

Regrets, break up, dislike, all sorts of thoughts filled up her head and she still couldn't remember what she had done wrong. 

Nothing was wrong, 

Yongsun is.

-

"Hello?"

"Decal!! How's your date going?" Wheein, Yongsun's best friend called in time to figure out her curiosity of the both of them. 

"I've been nervous the whole day.... I can't even speak well!! All I said was 'okay' and I thought that my heart is going to burst! What if I did something wrong, I was so scared and careful the whole day that...." 

"That what!!?? Hello Decal are you there?? Hello?" 

Byulyi was there standing behind her listening to her conversation all along, that she dropped her ice creams, and her legs turned jelly.

"Are you okay?" Yongsun didn't reply to Wheein and ran to where Byulyi is, "why are you smiling?" 

All type of things that were in her head before were gone, her face washed with relief as she's being held in Yongsun's arms nothing more could reassure how much Yongsun really loves her.

"You didn't spoke much because you're nervous?" Byulyi found that cute, that she's special to someone.

"Yes..." 

"You still love me right?" Yongsun's eyes widen as she quickly added, "Of course!!! You're the only one I love" 

"My love, but are we gonna maintain in this position? I know I'm huggable but let's do this at home" 

Yongsun face was blushing red as she pulled herself up with Byulyi trying to stand away from her.

"You don't have to be nervous, you hear me? You're someone I would like to be with for my life, I want you to be comfortable with me," an unplanned second confession that was made by the great Byulyi, was all Yongsun needed.

"...yes Byul ah, I'm sorry" 

"Now if you're sorry maybe you would replace the ice creams that I've bought and" she pointed to the floor with two melted ice cream.

"Let's go" she linked her arm with Byulyi's and the two of them felt that they've just started their date.

 

 

-

Hiii if you have time do checkout MOONE on youtube, thank you!! ;>