Sniff Monster

Bingsu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Argh. Song Mino.

I hate you. I texted him.

"Noona?" His reply came fast. Wait where is that kid even? I glared at his name hoping I am not taking any of his precious time. He could be working or sleeping.

"Noona.
Noona?
????
NOONA!
Yah! Noona!
Dara!!!!
I mean Dara noona!"

“I’m saving that for future blackmail purposes. Not only to Jiyong but to your members and dongsaengs too.”

"Noona.. what did I do?
Not hyung. I still want a collab with him, a BIGBANG-like future for WINNER.
To live and have a future like you and hyung." I really hate this kid. But I do love him. Why do he have to site me and Jiyong as his “future” relationship models. Goals is the term kids use nowadays.

“I hate you.”

“Don’t hate me noona :(” Sh*t. I shouldn’t have texted him. Now I have to appease him. This kid worries a lot.

“I was just joking around. And bored. Are you making new hit songs?”

“Noona, let’s collab!” He’s also easy to sidetrack.

“Like what? Me crossing the stage as you perform?”

“Sure. But I think I have a song that suits you.”

“Okay, let’s meet at the studio when our schedules align and see where that goes.” I hate Mino again. “Try sleeping Mino-yah. Your hyung also had insomnia then, he was work driven that took a lot on his health.”

“Neh. Hyung got you as his nurse, noona. You’ve been busy too, noona. You should rest too.”

"Neh.
Kamsahamnida.
Jaljayong."

He sent his goodnights and I glared as I skip the song.

I just talked to Jiyong earlier before their bed time and when I was waiting to fall asleep myself, I just couldn’t. My mind gets filled of him and I miss him a lot. His warm body next to mine.

Now don’t get me wrong. I didn’t text Mino to flirt or coz he physically reminds me of Jiyong. He doesn’t. Mino is Mino, Jiyong is Jiyong.

As I couldn’t fall asleep, I played some music. Unknowingly Mino’s Body started playing, matching my mood of missing Jiyong and due to the nature of the song, it also made me miss Jiyong intimately.

“..The tattoo when you move your hips. Remember that futon, it’s still at my studio..”
4am alone in the studio and the company feeling deserted, I know things can happen. Hey! Jiyong and I never went too far than groping in the studio.

So aside from Mino talking about his ex, I pretty much relate the song to missing my boyfriend in the military. I miss your warm body next to mine....

 

***

 

“Noona, do you like strawberry or green tea?”

“Mmm?” I asked as I closed my eyes while Seungyun got busy with my hair.

“Uh...” I peak an eye open to look at Suhwan at the mirror. He smiled awkwardly.

“What were you asking exactly?” I asked.

“Dessert later. Strawberry or matcha? Bingsu. After work?” Ah. Bingsu.

“Are you asking me on a date? Suhwannie, you know I’m sold out.” I teased.

“Noona! Aniyo!”

“I knew it. I’m not really likeable aren’t I?”

“Noona....” He was so conflicted.

“I’m just teasing you.” His shoulders sagged in relief. He’s weird today.

“Strawberry would be fine.” I closed my eyes. “Oh! Is there mango? I want mango too.” I exclaimed with eyes open. Both Seungyun and Suhwan was surprised.

“Noona.” Seungyun recovered and chuckled.

“Mianhe. Go get whatever you guys like too.”

“Neh.” Suhwan replied focused on his phone.

 

***

 

“Good job everyone!” The filming has officially ended for the day. Another day in Mimishop.

The PD requested me to stay behind to discuss something for the next episode. Most of the staff and crew were already gone. Only few were left and were busy doing something here and there.

“Dara...” the PD called and showed me a script. I never get to read the script coz someone else called me from behind.

“Neh?” I turned, the door bells rang.

“Are you the service manager here? Can I get my makeup done here? I have a date tonight with my girlfriend. It’s been a while. I wanna impress her.” He stopped moving as he is now standing in front of me.

I was frozen in spot.

Kwon Jiyong, in the flesh.

He did not told me he’s going home today. He said he filed for his vacation but haven’t received a go signal from his superior yet.

His eyes trapping mine. He placed his hands on my waist and lifted me high.

“Hi.” He said, looking up at me with a smile.

“Hello.” I replied looking down at him with a smile. Slowly he put me down, hands still on my waist. I placed my hands on his arms.

“You’re showing off your new strength aren’t you?” I teased.

“Was I?” He countered and pulled me to him, the smile never leaving.

“Miss me?” I asked smiling. His was contagious.

“Mhmm.”

“I miss you.”

“I know.” He descended as I went on my tippy toes to meet him half way for an eskimo kiss then a kiss on my forehead.

“So, a makeup for a date with your girlfriend. Is she pretty?” I asked.

“Prettiest. Cutest. Loveliest. iest.”

“You’re lying.” I laughed.

“To me she is all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter