Chapter seven - kiss

Chance for love

Eunhyuk’s POV

The cinema with Donghae was so nice but then the awakening. People on the street saw how father beat us up and now he is luckily somewhere in bar. Donghae goes to our flat with us and I am taking care of Yesung. I am so embarrassed and the cut in my eyebrow hurts. Yesung told me in sign language to send Donghae away. I don’t want to but understand that he must leave. I treat my eyebrow and then hug Yesung. He wrote that father beat him up because he sat down for a while to eat. I am rubbing his back and then tuck him in bed. I silently cry in the shower and then go to bed too.

Few days later I am walking back from bus stop and people are looking at me and whispering. Suddenly our neighbour jumped in front of me. She has the smile which is telling me that she knows some big news.

“You should visit your friend Donghae.”

I don’t understand what is she talking about.

“His mother lost her fight with cancer, she died last night.”

I am standing speechless and she told me that tomorrow is her funeral. I excused myself that I have some work to do and walk away. I come to the restaurant and Yesung is silently crying while cutting salad. I pat his back and take knife too. We are silent and then Yesung writes that I need to buy flowers for the funeral and bring them to Donghae.

Next day I go to best flower shop in our district and buy nice funeral wreath. I go to cemetery and in mourning room. Donghae is sitting there alone because it is still too early. I bowed to her coffin.

“I am so sorry about your lost Hae.”

Donghae looked at me with red watery eyes. I hug him and rub his back.

“I know how hard it is to lose your mother. Yesung wanted to come too but he still has the bruise over his face.”

Donghae nodded and put his head on my shoulder.

“It is good thing because now she doesn’t suffer.”

I let him cry but then I need to leave to go to school.

“I know that last time it wasn’t great but tonight I will come to visit you.”

 

Donghae’s POV

Today I wake up and mom is still sleeping. I go to cook breakfast and then go to wake her up.

“Mom I have prepared breakfast.”

I want to leave her bedroom, but she still isn’t moving. I kneeled next to her and shake her shoulder. Her head lolls to side. I am crying and pat her shoulder.

“Mommy.”

I gently her hair and wail as baby. After while I called funeral service and they took her body away. I see few people standing in front of our store. No now it is my store. I am crying again and slowly get dressed. After all I need to organize my mother’s funeral.

Next day I am sitting in the mourning room. It is early, so it surprised me that someone came. I lift my head and it is Eunhyuk. He bowed to my mom and he put flower wreath next to her coffin. It is quite calming to cry on his shoulder. All I can repeat in my head is that she isn’t suffering anymore. I knew that she was losing her battle with cancer but still. The lost hurt so much. My father died when I was small child and mother was alone in raising me and making money. She got money from father’s insurance and opened this store. Mom was working all time but still found some time for me. Now I am feeling so bad that I left her for so long. I was neglecting her and now she is dead. I cried out the things which are crushing me.

“I know that last time it wasn’t great but tonight I will come to visit you.”

I lift my head to Eunhyuk. He patted my back for the last time and got up that he needs to go to school. He is away and other people start to come here and pay last farewell to mom. They brought many flowers and food for me. The old ladies are so ing annoying. My mother’s body is in coffin few meters from us and they can’t shut up.

“She had nice death.”

And comments like this are driving me crazy. Only one thing is keeping me sane. Eunhyuk will come tonight.

In the evening I leave and go home. I am drinking soju and almost fell asleep and suddenly hear knocking on front door. I get up and open the door. He really came. Eunhyuk is standing in front of me. I lead him inside and now I have someone to drink with.

“I need hug too.”

Eunhyuk is looking at me and I am feeling dizzy. His pretty lips are so close to mine and suddenly they are even closer. Eunhyuk put his hands on back of my head and his hot tongue my dry lips. I put my hands on his hips and I pushed him on his back. We are laying on floor. Eunhyuk under me and I am hungrily kissing him. He is fighting with button and zip on my pants but won. I move my lips on his neck and ed his pants, but he suddenly stopped me.

“I don’t think that this is good idea. The soju and your dead mother. I can’t.”

I nod and Eunhyuk got up and left.

I took few deep breaths and then took cold shower. My body is calling for Eunhyuk’s touches but right now I can't give it to body.