Never Loved-Jungkook

BTS ANGST

Warning: It will mention suicide and self-harm
(Y/N) POV
"Why Jungkook? Why won't you love me?" (Y/N) said as she sees Jungkook leaving with his "girlfriend" IU through the window. Jungkook is your husband but only through family connections and promises. You and Jungkook used to be friends until the arrange marriage. It pained your heart to see him loving another woman that was not you. You soon got an text from your friend Miku who was married to your brother Kim Taehyung. You got ready and wear your outfit which was this ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

You got ready and wear your outfit which was this ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

           You then walked outside to the tower. As I walked, I begined to cry. Tae you're such an idiot I thought. When I got there I heard Miku shouting "(Y/N) OVER HERE, OVER HERE" I walked to the root of the tower. This place meant so much to us all but now it's not only just the palace we usually hanged out as kids, it's now also where my precious brother Kim Taehyung committed suicide. 

             Everyone was there, everyone besides Jungkook. "(Y/N), where is Jungkook?"asked Seokjin while setting up the mini table for the party. Miki, Seokjin's wife, elbowed him and told him to shut up. "It's okay, Miki. Jungkook is just with IU again" I said as I put the candles on the cake. I heard Yoongi muttered "That " and tears stared falling again. "Ew that knows that he is married too. I know that she's a golddigger and while it's obvious Jungkook is freaking bind" said Eun-byeol who's is Hoseok's wife.

"She's a snake" said Hye-jin wife of Yoongi.
"I HATE SNAKEU" shouted Hoseok while he picked Eun-byeol up from the ground. They both laughed and I was kinda sad because Jungkook would never do that to me. We singed happy birthday to Taehyung oppa and played games. After a few hours, the couples went home and Miku stood there with me. "I'll talk to him if you want" said Miku who was Jungkook's long lost sister that Jungkook never knew exist. All he knew was that Miku is married to Taehyung oppa. "No it's fine. He doesn't really know who you are anyways." I replied. Miku soon said her goodbyes and left. I climbed the tower after Miku left.

I climbed the tower after Miku left

I walked to the edge and sat on it. I kept stressing about things over and over again, I can't seem to rest at all. Maybe if I follow Taehyung then I will be at rest. "T-Taehyung oppa...Maybe I should just follow you" I said with tears in my eyes.
TAEHYUNG POV
I knew something was wrong so I teleported up to the tower. She sat on the edge probably thinking of Jungkook. JEON JUNGKOOK, the person who caused me to run from home and my wife, the person who I thought was my friend, the person who I thought would take good care of my sister, the person I trusted with the secret that concern him. "T-Taehyung oppa...Maybe I should just follow you" She said with tears in her eyes. I stopped thinking for a second. I didn't want her to end up like me. So I teleported to Jungkook's office but saw an unpleasing sight, Jungkook and IU making out, so I used my mind to get the big looking binder and knocked both of them out. After that I used my mind again to take IU out and put here in the nearest trashcan in the hall where she belongs. ( I love IU too guys. Sorry just had to use her) I then enter Jungkook's dreams. 

---------------------------------------JUNGKOOK'S DREAM-------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

                    I was on a tower. Not just any tower but the tower where Taehyung hyung killed himself. I saw Y/N sitting on the edge. I saw her get up and walk to the other side and turn around and started running until she finally jumped off the tower. I quickly tried to catch her wrist but something or someone was holding me back. I turned around to see....Taehyung?... "Hyung?" I said with tears in my eyes. " Don't you dare 'hyung' me you little rat!" Hyung spat with anger.  "But hyu-" "No! I don't have much time so just shut up and listen to me!" He yelled so then I just stood there waiting for him to talk. "Okay first things first...WHY DO YOU 'LOVE' SUCH GOLD DIGGING WHEN YOU GOT MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER?!?! WHY DID YOU TELL THE POLICE ABOUT ME AND 'HIM'?!?! DO YOU LOVE THAT HOE MORE THEN YOUR FRIENDS?!?! I THOUGHT IT WAS BROS BEFORE HOES HUH?!" Taehyung roared with anger. I was surprised at what he said. I hugged him and said "Hyung, I'm sorry!!!! Please forgive me!" He stopped and looked at me. "I don't know if I can...I know that humans make mistakes but...You ed up big time, Jeon Jungkook." He said with tears in his eyes and disappeared while the dream shifted.  I was on a bed and in the clothes Y/N gave me for my birthday this year.

 I was on a bed and in the clothes Y/N gave me for my birthday this year

I saw that I was holding a drawing of Y/N in my hand. I look to my right and saw a painting of Taehyung. I walked to the painting and was going to touch it but before touching it, it burned with flames and I heard people yelling and glass breaking. I cried "Hyung".

I held the drawing of Y/N tight but out of no where a huge wind blew and the drawing flew with the wind

I held the drawing of Y/N tight but out of no where a huge wind blew and the drawing flew with the wind. I ran to the drawing. As soon as I reached for the drawing I heard cars crashing and water splashing and just like the painting of Taehyung, the drawing burned with flames. I fell to my knees crying...I finally realized what Hyung was trying to tell me... I woke up screaming "Y/N". I heavily breathed and got up. I ran out the door and saw IU sleeping in the trashcan near  my office. I laughed and thought that's so hyung and I ran out of the building to go look for Y/N...

AUTHOR POV

But little did he know...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!! AUTHORNIM HERE!!!!! I'M GONNA MAKE TWO ENDINGS SO....WHICH ONE DO Y'ALL WANT FIRST??? SAD OR HAPPY ENDING??? I HAVE AN POLL ON MY PROFILE FOR YOU GUYS TO DECIDE WHAT ENDING YOU WANT FIRST!!!!!!!!  AUTHORNIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!