Please meet my friend

Please meet my friend

They had been married for almost two years, and dated for another three before that. Jinyoung couldn’t even imagine a life without Jaebum anymore and it wasn’t like he ever questioned their love or marital status, but lately there had too little physical contact and too much stress going on with Jaebum’s new job as a music producer for a main company.

And that was how Jinyoung decided he had to spice things up. He had never done something even remotely like it, and the mere thought of it had him blushing. However, his foreign friend Mark, paying him a visit, had to be the perfect timing. Honestly, there had always been a lingering attraction and between him and the dyed blonde boy – without anything actually happening, of course, he wouldn’t dare cheating on his husband.

He took a deep breath, as he looked himself in the mirror, gathering all the courage he could muster, to just go and expose his idea to Jaebum, in the kitchen, preparing their dinner, like any other day of the week.

~

A ménage. The first reaction was the widened of the eyes, then that amazing sound that was Im Jaebum laughter – except that the feel of complete and utter embarrassment wasn’t that amazing. After that, the incredulous question. “Wait. Are you serious?!”

Jinyoung that was usually so good with words, could only offer a small nod. After a few more seconds of calming down enough, he managed to explain. “We… don’t really have to do it. I mean, just consider it? You could meet him first. He doesn’t even have to know anything… unless you really want it. Just a friend meeting my husband? … Please?”

It wasn’t in Jinyoung’s nature to beg for anything, not when he wasn’t aroused anyway (Jaebum definitely had a kink of breaking the younger into a sobbing mess before giving him what he wanted); so he had to be damn serious about it. And it took him that much to convince his husband.

~

Jaebum had been working all day, but his mind had actually been only on Jinyoung’s friend he was about to meet soon. “Mark” – was the guy’s name, and he murmured it a couple of times, checking on how the foreign word felt coming out of his lips. He had to smile a bit, remembering at how embarrassed Jinyoung had been about it. He knew the younger was probably a nervous mess as he walked to the place they were to meet. He knew there was no chance he’d go for it. Jinyoung was the one and only for him, but he couldn’t deny meeting his husband’s friend, and then he’d just ditch that idea, like he had promised Jinyoung.

But that suddenly went out of the window as he laid his eyes on the scrawny blonde guy that was next to his husband. “Hyung, this is Mark. Mark, this is Jaebum, my husband.” He heard Jinyoung say, as he appraised the other. He wasn’t even thinking rationally anymore. And his instincts dictated when his mind was filled of all the possibilities he could have with the two of them. Sliding his arms on Jinyoung’s and Mark’s shoulders, he simply murmured. “Let’s go home…”