Restless Love

Someday

Eli's POV

I stare at the ceiling, wondering why I haven't told Kevin that I love him.

"What is wrong with you?" I said to my self

I look over from and I see Kevin sleeping still on his bed. 

^^ he's so cute.

I kept staring at him like his cute face was mind ing me or something.

"Kevin why do you have to be so cute?"

"Why so you have to be so handsome?" Kevin asked as he somehow heard me...

"Were you awake the whole time?"

"Yea, pretty much. You need to stop talking to yourself, it will make you seem like you're lonely." 

I wouldn't be lonely like this if I told you the truth.

"Guys time to eat!" Dongho yelled.

Everyone goes to eat. Kevin and Eli sit infront of eachother.

His face is so pretty.

"Is there something on my face Eli?"

"uhh....n-no, i j-just spaced off...that's all."

I heard Kiseop and Dongho giggle at me.... Damn bastards, how dare they laugh at me.

After we ate, we went to Inkigayo to practice on the stage.

Kevin, Dongho, and I were in one van. Not counting the manager. Soohyun, Kiseop, AJ, and Hoon were in another van.

 On our way there Kevin ended up falling asleep on my lap........

"You still haven't told Kevin, have you?" Dongho asked in english ( so the manager didn't know what they were talking about)

"I'm scared that he won't like me back and our friendship will be ruined forever."

"Don't be such a baby, it's Kevin, of course he will like you back."

"You shouldn't even be talking, you haven't told Kiseop that you llove him yet."

"Are you sure about that?" DOngho asked.

"....You seriously asked him? WHat did he say?"

"He didn't say anything. He just jumped up and down then hugged me.....and now we are happily dating."

"I can't believe it's that easy... OK I'll tell Kevin today."

"Tell me what?" Kevin asked.

"Oh..you're awake." I said.

"Yea, but what did you want to tell me today?" He asked.

"N-Nothing...don't worry about it."

"*sigh* If you say so."

We finally arrived at Inkigayo, we stretched then practiced Neverland and Someday. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Kevin, I've even tried to look at something else...nothing worked. My eyes were glued to him.

"Eli....Eli...ELI!!!!" Soohyun said.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"uhh yea, why?"

"You look like you have something on your mind...something big or important."

"Can I ask you somethng? Have you ever been in love?"

"Yes, I have." Soohyun said.

"Omg really? With who?"

"Dongho, look, if this is about you being in love with Kevin he is a tip. Tell him while you have the chance...before he gets taken by someone else. Okay?" He said

He is referring to Kiseop and Dongho being together....poor Soohyun.

"How will Kevin get taken away? I don't think anyone else is in love with him." I said.

"It could happen. it's just a warning though. Good luck Eli." Soohyun said as he walked off.

While I still have a chance he said....When did I ever get a chance? He is always around people. I can't just tell him infront of a billion people. I don't know what to do.

We got ready for the concert. I was really nervous, I didn't want to mess up so I could impress Kevin.

 

We were backstage, i could see pink glowsticks everywhere. I think these are the most KissMes I've ever seen.

"Wooow. Hoon look at all of the KissMes!" Kevin said.

"Awesome!" Hoon said. He put his hand around Kevin's waist.

Could Hoon like Kevin? What if he does? I would be in the same situation as Soohyun... I don't wanna be in that situation. I can't be in that situation. I have to tell him now.

"Hey Kev-"

"Guys we have to go on stage now." Soohyun said.

Really? RIght now?

Well we walked out on the stage, fans were screaming wildly.

The music for Neverland started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J24Iyq8Dygg (neverland)

Right after Somday started,

ELI: Ddaeron hit ddaeron miss geureon geoji mwo
Naeil eun anteulrimyeon dwae
Gojak silsuil bbuninde

HOON: Ddaeron mit ddaeron wui ddaeron Number 1
Mwo 1deung hae bwatja
Naeryeogal gilbakke eobseul bbuninde

-Suddenly the power went out.- All you could see were the U-Kiss glowsticks.

You couldn't see the stage at all but one of the fan's like shined on Kevin for a second. I ran across the stage, touched his face to make sure it was him then kissed him. 

"Kevin, I love you." I said in English.

"Eli, you love me?"

"Dude he just said that." Dongho said.

"I love you too. I always have!" Kevin said.

Kevin jumped and hugged me.

Suddenly the power went back on and the music continued.

Me and Kevin held hands as we finished the song.

The fans cheered louder as we finished.

"Thank you, goodnight KissMes!!!" We all said together.

We walked off stage. I walked off stage with a new life ahead of me though.

"Eli." Kevin said.

"Yeah?"

"What did you want to tell me today?" He asked.

"I wanted you tell you that you are the greatest person anyone could ever ask for, and that I love you."

 

The End.

 

---------------------------

I hope you guys liked it. BTW it's not edited. T^T my deepest appologies. I would've has this finished on Saturday if my cat didn't exit out of my page. (yes I guess my cat is dumb enough to so something like that. He eats tape so it's not that "suprising") It made me so mad. I was literally almost done. I had like 3 more lines to go... That's ok. I think I made it better the second time. ^o^. well I'm gunna go  to bed. I have school tomorrow.

PLEASE COMMENT