Our Own Love Story

Post-its And A Piece Of Band-aid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last day of classes and finally hundreds of students in a certain highschool will be free. Another chapter of their lives comes to an end and a more challenging surrounding is awaiting for them. University life. Happiness could be clearly observed on the students faces as they can finally say goodbye to paperwork, assignments, projects and never ending quizzes and exams. For two months. But atleast.

Different circle of friends are already planning on what to do during their most awaited vacation. Camping. Beach. Hiking. Sleepovers. The list goes on.  

But for a certain someone those things doesn't even crossed her mind at the time. She's busy fidgetting on the familiar bus seat, waiting for the most-awaited person to have her grand entrance. The latter's routine would be, enter the bus- look for a seat- find the seat beside Mina empty- sit on it- pull out her earphones to listen to music and then dozed off not even paying a glance on Mina's nervous self. She's quite thankful for that actually. Making fun of herself in front of her crush is the last thing Mina would wish to commit. But of course she can't also erase the fact that she wants to at least have a moment with her and not just to merely stare at her face-although very gorgeous.

Upon waiting for the bus to reach the stop where her crush awaits. She start to think of ways on how would she confess to her. A rush idea for a rush time. It would probably fail in that case but Mina could care less about it. Think. Think. Think.

Mina can feel her heart would burst anytime now as she fiddled with her fingers waiting for the right time to confess. It would probably take fifteen  more minutes to arrive at her school and up until now she still hadn't come up with a brilliant plan.

Your probably wondering what's with the ruckus? Being the last day of school means it maybe also the last day for her too see her crush. Since she would take other route to go to her chosen university. And what if their universities are so far from each other. Unlike their high schools wherein it could be just a walking distance from her school. Meeting her would be impossible by then.

That is why she needs to do this. It is NOW or NOW. Of course she wouldn't back out. She can finally confess. Probably.

She stole a glance beside her. Mina then smiled dreamily as she came face to face with the most admirable girl in her eyes. She stared at her for almost a minute before she starts to fidget again nervously for the umpteenth time that morning.

*Aish!! What to do ?!! How can I concentrate when all I want to do is to carress her sleeping face?!!* she thought as she sighed frustratingly.

Before she forgot, Mina hurriedly fished her post it to write what she wants to say to the latter.

It wrote.

What university would you be studying in college? Mine's at JYP U, in case you want to follow me *wink*

                                                        -M.M

She chuckled at her own childishness. She really thinks that that sentence was the most ridiculous thing she have said during her nineteen years of existence.

*She wouldn't even spare a glance at you. So, following you will just remain in your wildest dreams Minari* she negatively said to herself. She scrunched her face at the thought.

If she felt like it, Mina would write something on a post it before slowly inserting it to the girl's backpack. She doesn't know if her crush has an idea that it's been her this whole time. The one who continuously send her ridiculous writings. Probably not, because up until now the latter hadn't confront her about the post-its. And by the looks of it, she doesn't give a damn about it. Mina's wondering if where do all those post-its go. Trash bin? Burned? Crumpled? Yeah, it is surely one of those.

She felt her heart beat increasing each second as her crush's university came in view. Mina tapped her feet on the ground as she think of an idea.

*What to do? What to do?! WHAT TO DOOOOO?!!!* She repeatedly chanted mentally.

As the bus came to halt. Her crush slowly stood up but before it, Mina gripped something and said...

"I LIKE YOU!!!"---or shouted.

As soon as the words slipped out of her clumsy mouth. She felt numerous shocked eyes watching her. Luckily, her crush froze on her spot, back facing her. So before she could turned around. She abruptly loosened her grip on the latter's wrist and closed her eyes to somehow make it look like she just woke up from her slumber.

Mina then acted like she doesn't have any idea on what's happening on her surrounding. She curiously look back at the pairs of orbs boring onto her soul and slowly eating her insides due to embarrassment. And that includes her crush's eyes looking intently at her.

. . . . .

"D-did I do so-something on my s-sleep?" She stammeringly asked as she nervously pointed at herself. Mina can feel her heart shake violently on her ribcage as her crush continue to stare at her.

She heaved a sigh of relief as she felt those curious eyes already diverted their gaze at the mention of the word sleep.

"Not much. But I think you just confessed" the latter plainly uttered.

"Ohh...is that so? Gosh! I'm glad it is just in my sleep. " Mina lied again while she uneasily move on her seat.

 Believe it. Believe it. Believe it.

"Yeah, in your sleep. If you say so." She replied mysteriously as she give the now dead girl a mischievous smile. After the killing action who obviously killed the lovestruck teenager, the latter then walked out of the bus wearing a smug smile.

On the other hand, Mina clutched her chest tightly as she felt that she just finished a 300k marathon. She can't believe it. Her crush just smiled at her for the first time. Although embarrassed, she knew that it was all worth it.

She just smiled at me. *died*

_______

Mina slumped on her bed as she just finished unpacking her things. Camping really tired her out. Although that's the last thing she would want to do for her vacation, she doesn't have a choice for her crazy friends dragged her into it. Appearing in front of her house shouting her name on the third day of their vacation leave her no choice but to comply to their so called outing.

Actually, she doesn't plan on doing anything during her break...except sleeping and spending her time doing lazy things. Of course, those sleepless nights during schooling must be suffice.

She heaved a deep sigh as the thought of her unrequited crush resurfaces on the back of her head. These days felt like hell because she couldn't think of anything except...

Is she okay?

Is she having fun?

How is her vacation?

Is her pretty face free from scratch?

Does she love me? She just smiled at me right? Is it counted as a sign that she recripocate my feelings?

She shook her head at her silly thoughts. Then one specific moment with the latter flashbacks. It's her second most favorite moment together with her. The first would be the smiling event, of course.

~Flashback~

Mina pouted as the girl she's been eyeing for awhile doesn't sit beside her. The latter instead opt to choose the sit in front of her.

She lazily tapped her fingers on the window as she banged her head to the music. Mina's having a last song syndrome to Day6's I Like You song. (A/N: I suggest that you listen to it while reading this part) The song's lyrics shoot her straight to her heart. It clearly portrays what she felt for the girl who chose to sit beside another woman. *scoffed* As she caught a glimpse of the woman's face she let out a giggle.

*Psh. I'm prettier than her. Nothing to worry about.* she thought to herself.

As the song ended, Mina found an unbelievable courage to confess to her crush. She then absentmindedly look for her backpack. But then she mentally slapped her self as she realized that she didn't bring it to begin with.

She frustratingly sighed as she look for some possible ways to express her feelings. It should be in a non verbal way since she doesn't want to embarrass herself and her courage isn't that high to pull that kind of act.

I Like You <3

                                                        -M.M.

She smiled in satisfaction as she wrote her feelings perfectly on a band aid. Yes, you heard it right, on a piece of band aid. Mina doesn't have a choice for it is the only thing she found on her pocket. So after borrowing a pen to the person beside her she's ready to go.

As she exits the bus on that sunny day, Mina jumped in joy as she successfully executed her plan. Sticking it on the latter's bag is kinda difficult but she's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter